Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Corrupt being disbanded  (Read 14622 times)
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #20 on: Tue 05.05.2009 20:43:49 »

Bender could create as many accounts as he want.
He just needs to go through a proxy :D

Bender, please let us know when you create some cool threads.
Flak is an agressive woman who quickly deletes threads which she doesn't like.

Edit
Rofl, Bender is still marked as a friend of Flak.
She banned him but he is still in her friends list.
omg...

Greets
« Last Edit: Tue 05.05.2009 20:55:13 by Nightmare85 »

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Wed 06.05.2009 05:26:44 »

Flak didnt even send me a Warning! How should I know that its forbidden to write that the Titan Pack sucks  msn011.gif

Edit:
Bender, please let us know when you create some cool threads.

xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif
I didnt start any new threads I just posted that the Patch 2.1 is useless but Epic can't take any critic...
« Last Edit: Wed 06.05.2009 05:27:53 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #22 on: Wed 06.05.2009 07:43:34 »

There are lots of topics and posts made saying that patches/titan pack sucks. but it rarely seen as people are paid to patrol the forums all day. There's not a single time of day that a mod is not on.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #23 on: Thu 07.05.2009 22:02:31 »

Forum has gone now
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #24 on: Tue 12.05.2009 14:00:26 »

Ok so here is why i disbanded corrupt:

1. Exams - Top priority, I dont have time to lead a clan, make decisions, recruit etc
2. Inactivity - There were many members become inactive in the clan
3. Money - I could not afford to keep the server going at the moment, Fijut was withdrawing his, bob already had done (The forum however is FREE)
4. Spam - The forums were becoming inceasingly spammy and full of crap that i couldn't be bothered to delete
5. Members - There were some members in the clan that were hated by pretty much everyclan, such as chrisaw2008, we tried to make it look like he left the clan, and a new member "Pe0" joined, it didn't work thanks to headshot
6. I disbanded the clan because of what happened to K_G_ when he shifted leadership in _Dark_

Finally, if you felt so strongly the clan should have stuck together, there was nothing stopping you all grouping and forming a new clan and picking your own leader.

- oh and about the "Hate K_G_" thing, i mostly slagged him off when he manta exploited in my server and fijut banned him, and i know K_G_ has said some nasty things about but we sorted that out and he knows this.
Also, the game has too less players for everyone to fall out at everyturn
Basher and K_G_ hate eachother so.. i dunno what happened there xD

Anyway, i didnt disband corrupt to join L.o.L despite what you all may think, i actually was going to just Admin UT3 in my spare time, revise for exams, and mess around more with 3DS Max, but last friday i was speaking to K_G_ alot and then joined L.o.L after that.

Your opinions on me probably have changed alot now, but theres nothing i can do about that now, sorry it had to be this way
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #25 on: Tue 12.05.2009 14:07:55 »

our opinion stays as bad as it was.

btw: xD to chrisaw xD

i was happy that he wanted to stop ut3 but then i saw peO and wondered: why is he in corrupt (you said you dont recruit noobs anymore (like in  regulars))

in this moment i knew he is chrisaw but i didnt want to say it yet cause i wasnt so sure...

and then your clan closed so it wasnt a thread to talk about
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 14:08:57 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: Tue 12.05.2009 14:42:44 »

For all this you take a big minus from my side, Arcane.  fsniper.gif
I remember you saying UT3 was no more fun, you wanting to quit playing...
- not killing the clan to change to another clan in the next 5 minutes.
To leave the composition of your "clan" (!) appart for now - its almost a personal enemies collection what you have composed there ...LoL  wasted
Ok so here is why i disbanded corrupt:
6. I disbanded the clan because of what happened to K_G_ when he shifted leadership in _Dark_
This makes no sense, you're just in the same situation as KG was when he quit _Dark_: hastily leaving a nice clan without no real reason, wanting to disband the whole clan and regreting it 5 minutes later.
It weren't the _Dark_ and Corrupt members to force these miseries, just the unwise decisions of their leaders.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #27 on: Tue 12.05.2009 14:47:23 »

It weren't the _Dark_ and Corrupt members to force these miseries, just the unwise decisions of their leaders.

true mordsspass so watch out what you are doing!
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 16:21:27 by Splitter »

I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #28 on: Tue 12.05.2009 14:52:40 »

5. Members - There were some members in the clan that were hated by pretty much everyclan, such as chrisaw2008, we tried to make it look like he left the clan, and a new member "Pe0" joined, it didn't work thanks to headshot

I cant understand why you didnt kick chrisaw instead of headshot! chrisaw is hated by every1, cause he is the annyoing and insulting guy not headshot! And to insult headshots son...  xxxthumbsdown.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #29 on: Tue 12.05.2009 15:02:57 »

Vegas, i don't regret what i did, and never will
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #30 on: Tue 12.05.2009 16:00:55 »

@ArcAne: A friend of mine told me a saying: If u only sit on the strand of the river and wait, u'll see the dead bodies of ur enemies tide within.

Its not ur problem that u didn't regret, its the problem u have no honour. U have patronize the hostility between the clans even as u pretend friendship to us. U have betrayed ur mates and dunnot try to apaolgise what u do if u didn't feel the shame u have piggyback on ur former mistakes.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #31 on: Tue 12.05.2009 16:11:28 »

I dont understand what you said, your english isnt great.

@ Have no honour

its a fakkin game XD
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 16:11:58 by ArcAne »
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #32 on: Tue 12.05.2009 16:15:26 »

a game full of assholes (ps i know mustnt say that here)

and i dont want to call names.... ( you all know the guys who i mean: deamonic (best example xD))

edit: 'dont want to call names...' flopped.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 16:22:41 by Splitter »

clapping.gif
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #33 on: Tue 12.05.2009 16:17:12 »

Is Arcane showing his true face?
Okay, it's only a game but the guys who play it are humans with feelings.
(Could sound a bit gay, but I think you know what I'm trying to say^^)

However, I hope we all can stay "UT3-friends" whatever happens Wink

Greets

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #34 on: Tue 12.05.2009 16:27:57 »

Usually i would stick with a clan till the very end of its existence. I just gave up with it, i will stay friends with most from corrupt and continue to speak to them in Xfire and Steam Chat. The only few i probably will never speak to are ones without IM applications :(

and so on... But the rest i didnt speak to much b4, so i doubt ill ever speak to them again. I still want to be friends with most of u from _Dark_ and such but if u dont like me for what i did then ur entitled to your opinions.

I havent really got anything else to say on the matter, everythings been said, all is discussed, time to move on.
« Last Edit: Wed 13.05.2009 14:03:49 by ArcAne »
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #35 on: Tue 12.05.2009 16:53:29 »

Hehe, as I said: No honour. finger Ur not a man and all ur weakpoints came from ur personality. Ingame or real life doesn't matter. U suck DUDE, ingame or rl! xxxlaugh.gif

U spank the monkey if u can ban some1 cuz ur a little wimpy dazzler. Why should any1 be ur "friend"? Its only a game and u can betray him as u want...  xxxlaugh.gif Ridiculous, speak to my hand!

Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #36 on: Tue 12.05.2009 17:12:50 »

Arcane was fatality owned by darkredfox.

Maybe you should create a poll "Does Arcane have honor?"

:D Don't worry, I'm only joking Wink Wink

And I don't have anything against Arcane, but I haven't anything to do with him the last time.
Only different servers :(
And I'm not completely informed about the clan stories.

Greets
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 17:13:33 by Nightmare85 »

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #37 on: Tue 12.05.2009 17:21:28 »

ROFL

xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

wink2.gif

w/e foxxy XDD ur opinion means nothing to me
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #38 on: Tue 12.05.2009 17:46:13 »

LOL cuz ur only a LOLLY! rotfl.gif

The discovered arcanum: There is no brain in this body! (Guess which film / book I use 4 this!) Grin

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #39 on: Tue 12.05.2009 17:51:17 »

You talk about no honour
but _Dark_ removed it's Leader, his brother, and his friend. That isnt really an honourable thing to do, K_G_ got _Dark_ to where it was, _Dark_ would not be the "Feared" or w/e you want to call it clan of UT3 had he not started it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: