Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Corrupt being disbanded  (Read 14625 times)
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #40 on: Tue 12.05.2009 18:04:28 »

sorry but in this case you are again wrong.

1. K_G_ did nothing special for the clan as i heared. didnt care about servers, hp, etc.
2. you should know the story: K_G_ left the clan cause we lost against $$ (right? whatever. seems so), then we had our comeback and wanted to be leader again. mordsspass is seriously working in his position and asked him why?
mordsspass: "because we are back now?"
and after that KG was going to ban mord when he is leader again. after mord told us the story and the chat between him and KG we decided for mord.
As KG noticed that, he decided to leave, we didnt kick him. He left because he wasnt leader anymore.
3. Kuni was inactive and we didnt see him for a long while. As his brother we already knew that they wont play in different clans and that he will leave us anyways. so mordsspass made it short and removed him.
4. dnc was removed because we already knew he will follow KG. anyways he tried to make some trouble in the dark only area and so on.... he was complaining about mordsspass. that he never plays in wars and so on (it was the time vs $$ and he didnt understand why he didnt play). the problem that we had not enough matches etc for the b-team. that was KG leading problem not mords. since mord is leader has everybody the chance to play in wars. also if not against the strongest enemies. and because this trouble making he had to go.

maybe these 3 guys were a part of the dark soul but they werent the dark soul alone.

« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 18:16:48 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: Tue 12.05.2009 18:08:52 »

K_G_ was founder of _Dark_, leader for a long time and part of our nice community.
Its not clear til now why exactly he wanted to quit the leadership, but he did this completele by himself.
Don't confuse things, Arcane.

If you care about Darkredfox' oppinion or not - with your actings this oppinion will be widely shared among the UT3 community.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #42 on: Tue 12.05.2009 18:31:03 »

Oh ArcAne, this shows all ur fatal problems: Reject ur own responsibility as clan leader but blame others 4 supposed mistakes. Cool

This guyz was friends to me and it was hard to see them leave the clan. But it was K_G_s decision and at all he act like a man to leave without destroying the clan. I defend my mafia but the split was too deep and in this time the clan need unanimity.

This is another virtue u didn't get: Duty! Even if I felt pain while this friends leave I stay to the Clan. U didn't know me, but I know pplz like u. Poor little guy.  wink2.gif

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #43 on: Tue 12.05.2009 18:56:33 »

lool @ pic

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #44 on: Tue 12.05.2009 19:22:58 »

Pic is old but extremely funny XD

assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #45 on: Tue 12.05.2009 21:46:14 »

A nice conversation to follow I see...
As a former clan-member of Corrupt(guess most people don't even know me Tongue), I don't even know the full story behind this.

Now I finally know what the story with K_G_ was... Was confused by it, thaught he was owned by his own members and forced out. Would be a better story.

Thaught it was kinda weird to see a message all the sudden that the clan was over.

And for the headshot thing... You didn't see his annoying, childish awfull posts. He was trying to insult me and degrade me while I was trying to have discussion with him. After a while I got sick of it and asked Arcane to ban his ass of forum.

And after this ban, he kept stalking and annoying the clan in-game and on the forum creating new accounts. You wouldn't expect the guy to be 40 and a father... You would think he'd be a example and have time for his kid. Kid must be lonely...

Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #46 on: Tue 12.05.2009 21:55:27 »

It is easy to see what arcane has done guys... he closed corrupt because he didnt have the time to be a leader anymore, but now misses clan matches so joined l.o.l... whats so bad about it?

And at the comments about me, maybe I should have been removed in the past, but me and arcane talk alot on vent and msn so he kept letting me back in which was nice... if you like me or not then its up to you but i apologise for anything thats happened in the past... but most of it was in response to K_g_'s actions...

Anyways me and fijut have been discussing and we have decided to bring corrupt back to life because it seems a waste not to, with all the members we had plus we only had a few matches on clan base... we will be called Corrupt II (C2 clan tags)... we all just want to carry on competing on the clan ladder with all the decent clans... I am currently working on the forum and website so will hopefully post the link soon for you to view...

See you all in game - C2 Leader - Chrisaw2008 :D

P.S forgive and forget
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 22:00:30 by Chrisaw2008 »
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #47 on: Tue 12.05.2009 22:56:42 »

Have fun and good luck!

xxxlaugh.gif
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #48 on: Tue 12.05.2009 23:27:40 »

Arcane, It is a disgrace that you have the nerve to claim "its only a game" when you disband a clan rather than passing leadership just so you can join another. It may only be a game but it's just not the right thing to do. You go from not having enough time, claiming the game is "shit" to suddenly liking the game again and also killing the clan, joining another one and ditching most of your friends - you even say you only plan to contact a few of us and the others mean nothing to you, what would they think if they saw that?

It's like a different side of you.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.05.2009 23:32:35 by Fijut »
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #49 on: Tue 12.05.2009 23:39:24 »

but _Dark_ removed it's Leader, his brother, and his friend. That isnt really an honourable thing to do, K_G_ got _Dark_ to where it was, _Dark_ would not be the "Feared" or w/e you want to call it clan of UT3 had he not started it.

EDIT: attention, long post about why K_G_ left the clan. Don't read if you don't care  xxxras.gif

Audiatur et altera pars. ("Also the other side must be heard", Latin Phrase)

If you are forming an opinion on that matter by just listening to K_G_'s side of view, you will hardly be able to get an adequate picture of what is/was going on.

First of all, to say that K_G_ got the clan to where it was is disregarding the contribution of all other members and not really close to truth.

K_G_ never bothered to create a website or forum or to take care of it in any way, that was mostly Vegaskills job, and I might add he is doing a brilliant job.
K_G_ never took any actions to rent a UT3 server or TS server either, this clan existed 2 months before I joined it, but was far away from having an own server untill I took care of things.
K_G_ never tried to organize any trainings for the clan and often didn't participate in them if there was any training going on.

All he wanted was the "glory" of being a clanleader, but he refused to do any of the work it involved.
Not only that, he also harmed the clan reputation with his childish ingame actions (like, insulting chrisaws girlfriend, which itself is already a classless and gutless act, but he was also stupid enough to get caught), _Dark_ members were even defending him in this forum because they thought it wasn't him who behaved like a prick with a fake account, without knowing what a classless jerk he was.

When the clan was at a low point after many of it's members had been inactive for a while and had lost it's number 1 position in the vctf-ladder to $$ after not doing any real training before the match, K_G_ did what a lazy, irresponsible clanleader would do: he said he is too "busy" for UT3 and doesn't want to be leader anymore and made me clanleader.

So, I started taking care of things, challenging other clans on clanbase, trying to get things going again.
1 week after the match against $$, we had a war against ULS. This time, we did some training before the match and discussed tactical details in the forum.
The war ended 12-0 for us.

A few days after the match, K_G_ contacted me on msn and told me in his special way that he thought that I wasn't doing a good job as a clanleader and that he wanted to be the leader again.
I, amazed that he told me that only after 1 week of me being the leader and after we had won a war 12-0, told him the very same thing ("I think you shouldn't be clanleader").
Then, K_G_ told me that he would kick me from the clan when he is leader again.

I had no idea why he threatened me of kicking me from the clan over such a minor issue and opened a thread in the dark only area in the forum.
I posted the conversation K_G_ and me had on msn and told them that K_G_ wanted to kick me from the clan. Then, I asked all members for their opinion on who the clanleader should be, and I promised that, if the people didn't want me as the leader, I would step back and give the position to whomever they wanted.
The result of that thread was disastrous for K_G_: not a single member of the clan supported him on that issue. In an immature panicky reactionand and due to his harmed pride, K_G_ said that he would leave the clan immediately.
After K_G_ had left the clan, his real life friend dnc-mafia started complaining in the forum that he was never playing in any clanwars and blaming me for it, although I had just been clanleader for a week and we had just played one single war with me in charge.
Obviously, K_G_ had manipulated him into doing so.
Then, he said that if he wouldn't play in the next clanwar, he would leave the clan.
Since I didn't accept this childish try to blackmail me and the clan, I told him I will not accept that, so he left the clan.
After K_G_ and dnc-mafia had lost their special privileges in the forum, I realized that suddenly Kunimitsus (K_G_s brother which is living in the same place like him) account was very acitve in the forum, and I knew that Kunimitsu had been inactive in the game before for quite some time and had never visited the forum frequently ever, so it was pretty obvious that K_G_ was using his brothers account to read in the restriced area of the forum, so I had no other choice but kicking Kuni from the clan as well, what was pretty hard for me to be honest because I never had any problems with Kuni and thought he was a really nice guy.

So this is the whole story of K_G_ and his friends being "removed" from the clan, probably he will tell you something different, but unlike him I can back up anything I just wrote with screenshots of previous conversations and forum entries.

After he had left the clan, K_G_ behaved like an idiot on public servers and kept stalking Dark members on servers and insulting them, even those who never had a problem with him, simply because they didn't want him back as the leader.
He tried to persuade other dark members to leave the clan as well, obviously with very limited success.

I don't hold any real grudges against K_G_ and wish him all the best with his new clan, I am graduating from University right now and planing a big trip for June, so I have got really more important things to do than arguing on the internet over a fucking computer game.
After all, this is supposed to be fun and as some other people already mentioned, the community of UT3 is too small to fall out over such bullshit.

Regards,
Mord

PS: yes I know this post is fucking long, I didn't plan it that way. Thanks for reading it anyways  :)
« Last Edit: Wed 13.05.2009 02:14:23 by Mordsspass »
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #50 on: Wed 13.05.2009 00:22:09 »

and as some other people already mentioned, the community of UT3 is too small to fall out over such bullshit.

Thank you, and goodnight.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #51 on: Wed 13.05.2009 07:48:05 »

I was the one that said UT3 is too small community to argue other a game, mords, yet you all condemn my actions, because i wanted more free time.

At the end of the day guys, whether you like me or not, what happened in corrupt is corrupts business only, i don't feel that it should be any one elses business tbfh. Just leave it alone. Good luck to what ever fijut and chris do to corrupt, now leave me be. I have enough on my plate with exams without having to be subject to insults because of a decision i made.
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #52 on: Wed 13.05.2009 08:11:00 »

I don't need to read the big post about k_g_ to understand what he's like... if he didn't go under a different name in game and insult me, i never would have come on here and been like I was... hes a trouble maker and really made you guys look bad as i thought you new he was doing it but you obviously didn't..

I do understand though why people are annoyed at you arcane, because you just closed the clan but you did speak to me about it before hand and it just seemed like the right thing to do as I personally didn't see anyone else leading the clan... but me and fijut can hopefully pull it back together... basher asked me to go to l.o.l but I just wouldn't from what K_G_ is like.. also dnc_mafia and fubo lol... doesnt make sense k_g_ allowing you and basher in the clan when he doesnt like you :S..

Anyway, theres no point keep talking about it and making polls like does Dark have honor.. it just doesnt help at all does it... by making that poll your looking for a response off arcane which isn't needed... he left the clan and now we are rebuilding it :D...
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #53 on: Wed 13.05.2009 08:58:09 »

After K_G_ had left the clan, his real life friend dnc-mafia started complaining in the forum that he was never playing in any clanwars and blaming me for it, although I had just been clanleader for a week and we had just played one single war with me in charge.
Obviously, K_G_ had manipulated him into doing so.
Then, he said that if he wouldn't play in the next clanwar, he would leave the clan.
Since I didn't accept this childish try to blackmail me and the clan, I told him I will not accept that, so he left the clan.

ppl dont believe him what he says about me.
why mention hes me real life friend.. just to convince them ur opinion u true compared to mine.
its ' obvious' to u, but that doesnt mean its tru. KG didnt said anything to me to do anything. CLEAR ? DONT TALK BULLSHIT, UR JUST GUESSING!
and i was not blackmailing the clan. I wanted to play that clanwar because i played also the clanwar before against the same team. P$ i think. so it would be FAKIN REDICOULES to let me not play that clanwar.

i played that clanwar just fine so why didnt u let me play the clanwar with the same opponent ?

And about ur 'website' and server and teamspeak blablabla
U dont need a website or what so ever to keep a clan together...
u need the TS, ur own server etc TO BECOME NR1 , and thats what u only cared for.
we ( L.o.L. ) are doing just fine without all of that. Only arcane was such a nice guy to give us a forum.

i dont care about all the other bullshit u talkd, just dont talk bullshit about me

don't hate the player, hate the game
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #54 on: Wed 13.05.2009 10:28:16 »

Omygod what is going on here?

I didnt left cause we lost VS $.$.? we already lost  a time vs $$. Then i didnt left either did i?
How stupid can you be?

I had a testweek, then i gave mordsspass AND vegaskill temporary the leadership, but mordsspass took it all cause he said that vegaskill is too busy with the server.

When i was done with the test, i wanted 2 come back as leader. Then the fucking hitler mordsspass wanted voting instead of just giving it back.

I was a noob when i started the clan. you guys helped me with the TS and Server. And by the way, i picked the server;) and the server what you now have, was my idea too;). and if you volunteer for doing it, should i say NO NO NO NO, leave it to me. DONATE ME;)

And it wasnt after 2 months that you joined mordsspass. I started the clan since ut3 started on the DEMO. So don't think that u know anything. But good that u graduate university:| fakking respect!

You write a post, like you write and essay rofl.

But i have an idea.

Let corrupt2 be. Let Dark Be. let LoL be.
We all have our own clans. Don't argue anymore. It's useless.

Mordsspass did his story. I Did my story, I dont know what crissaws problem is. But everyone did his story.
Now let's move on. its just an game;) there are more important things in life then just about arguing.

Go chase girls :D thats fun;)

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #55 on: Wed 13.05.2009 11:53:29 »

If anyone did his story, lets see whats correct and what are bogus-memories.

@K_G_: - First of all, you didn't leave _Dark_ because of your exams, since you were more active right during your exam time than you ever were in _Dark_. The lost match against $$ or not, you probably didn't leave because you were busy...
- I came to know that you're quitting the leadership as Mordsspass already had become the new clan leader. Not you, but Mordsspass aked me if I wanted to become leader before he made this public to our clan mates. But I refused, not because I was busy with servers (?), but because Mordsspass seemed to be the ideal person to handle the duties of a clan leader.  And he made/is doing a good job, thx Mordsspass!  msn012.gif
- K_G_, you didn't pick a server. Mordsspass took all responsibility and costs and rent a dutch server after a "weekend-decision". Noone of us would ever have done this, and guess where would we be than, without no clan wars? You replyed to go for a multiplay server as we searched for a new host, thats correct.
-Your sanguine character type led into some problems that always could be managed (with more or less harm to _Dark_'s reputation and freindships), but if you kept on exagerating and couldn't handle things more carefully, it was about time for some changes... 

@K_G_ +Dnc: - I wouldn't say that KG told dnc-mafia to doo so, but mafia suddenly begun to riot and blackmail. Obviously he didn't want to stay in the clan anymore as KG quit the leadership. Sorry for all what happened, we never wanted to split you guys from _Dark_. We would have welcomed back K_G_ as you all knew - but not if he left without reason, changes his mind after less than a week, comes back just to kick Mordsspass or disband _Dark_ in the case Mordsspass won't retire. Its kind of Arcane's acting in the ex-Corrutps clan, what makes you guys do such things?  wasted

K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #56 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:30:44 »

Dude, Duvelka gave me the site from united game servers.-_-. but okay. you can kiss mordspass ass too then;d

Mordsspass told me, you already had 2 much on ur head with the servers and stuff.

Vegaskill says: (with more or less harm to _Dark_'s reputation and freindships) Dude, Darks reputation now is 0,0 Wink don't think that u guys have a reputation roflmao!

bytheway what arcane did is good. destroyed whole his clan and then left. :D and now they are trying to crawl up with C2 ROFL!

Vegaskill says: Not you, but Mordsspass aked me if I wanted to become leader before he made this public to our clan mates.

omygod why the fuck r u lying.:S first i asked u on msn. then together in a conversation with mordsspass.-_-.

This wouldn't happen if i didnt take so many hitlers into dark clan;)

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #57 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:37:54 »

Let corrupt2 be. Let Dark Be. let LoL be.
We all have our own clans. Don't argue anymore. It's useless.

Mordsspass did his story. I Did my story, I dont know what crissaws problem is. But everyone did his story.
Now let's move on. its just an game;) there are more important things in life then just about arguing.

Go chase girls :D thats fun;)

Well said man  msn011.gif

Just let have some fun playing against each other  xxxw00t.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #58 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:42:12 »

I wanted to play that clanwar because i played also the clanwar before against the same team. P$ i think. so it would be FAKIN REDICOULES to let me not play that clanwar.

i played that clanwar just fine so why didnt u let me play the clanwar with the same opponent ?

But it wasnt Mordsspass fault that you couldnt play Wink . At this time K_G_ was the leader....

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:42:36 »

I just wanted to clearify those things that may be too far in the past for your memories, K_G_.  xxxshifty.gif
This wouldn't happen if i didnt take so many hitlers into dark clan;)
I, know- at least now you're doing a good job with Basher etc.  msn011.gif

Edit: @ Bloody: no, Mordsspass was leader since a few days before the next PS match, - but dnc got to know the reasons why he couldn't play that match and what he did wrong in the last match. And we overestimated the enemy in that case... Anyways, for all the blackmailing this was the consequence.
« Last Edit: Wed 13.05.2009 12:46:40 by VegasKill »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: