Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Corrupt being disbanded  (Read 14618 times)
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #60 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:43:27 »

Dark is fakkin pathethic, editing the poll, does arcane has honour?
wtf dude, you see. 8 votes says that you dont have honour;) and you just change dark into arcane. wtf.?
pathethic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave mordsspass temporary leadership, then he didnt want 2 give me back. He maked a vote, and all the germans voted for the german as leader. Thats why i left. All the members betrayed me. And now they all make a story to make ME look bad.Wink Now all the germans are lying:D hwahahahha

you fakkin gamenerds. =)

Chissaw says: doesnt make sense k_g_ allowing you and basher in the clan when he doesnt like you :S..

uhhh i didnt like arcane? when was that then? in the past i didnt like basher. But then we were neutral.Wink

K_G_
Godlike Member

« Reply #61 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:45:21 »

I just wanted to clearify those things that may be too far in the past for your memories, K_G_.  xxxshifty.gif
This wouldn't happen if i didnt take so many hitlers into dark clan;)
I, know- at least now you're doing a good job with Basher etc.  msn011.gif

uhhh vegaskill, i have my msn conversations saved;) do u wanna see it perhaps? finger

« Last Edit: Wed 13.05.2009 12:46:16 by K_G_ »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #62 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:46:10 »

erm, you gave him a trial leadership. But after you came back you wanted to kick him, without any reason.  embarrassed

Its the same if Mordsspass would kick Vegaskill or Splitter without any reason then I would leave too. I dont want to play in a Clan with a leader who gives a fuck of his players...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
K_G_
Godlike Member

« Reply #63 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:48:41 »

that was because he didnt want 2 give leadership back. and he wanted votings. thats why i said, if i will be back as leader, i will kick you. Wink

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #64 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:48:45 »

Dark is fakkin pathethic, editing the poll, does arcane has honour?
It was me who opened the poll and it was arcane standing there from beginning on. I don't know who edited, I may reduce poll rights if I don't get a pm that explains that. It was 5 for no as I last saw the poll yesterday.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #65 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:49:44 »

So cute how K_G_ tries to boost his confindence with trying to insult and degrade people and making himself look good...

You are calling chrissaw a noob, but when you started the clan L.O.L(how original btw...) you asked peo to join your clan because you think he was good.
At that moment you just kinda put a shotgun in your ass and fired.

K_G_
Godlike Member

« Reply #66 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:52:24 »

You are calling chrissaw a noob, but when you started the clan L.O.L(how original btw...) you asked peo to join your clan because you think he was good.

dude, you already should know that n00b is a word like Bitch;)
tyrwot and christallis are calling each other noobs. are they noobs no.
its fakkin logical isnt it? I know that u don't get it, wnt BELGEN ZIJN DOM.
WAWHAUHAUHUAHA!

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #67 on: Wed 13.05.2009 12:57:00 »

But there is a difference if you mean it from the bad or the good side  xxxguns.gif

Last post for me. I just read and enjoy :D

« Last Edit: Wed 13.05.2009 13:00:00 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #68 on: Wed 13.05.2009 13:12:35 »

WAWHAUHAUHUAHA!

Ochere, de kleine hollander gaat ook is spreken.
De eerste keer dat ik een hollander geen kankerbelg zie zeggen tegen mij.

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #69 on: Wed 13.05.2009 13:14:29 »

WAWHAUHAUHUAHA!

Ochere, de kleine hollander gaat ook is spreken.
De eerste keer dat ik een hollander geen kankerbelg zie zeggen tegen mij.

Please use only English in this forum, both of you.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #70 on: Wed 13.05.2009 13:50:05 »

too be fucking honest, i think this topic has gone well out of order and bypasses most of the forums rules. Shut it down and keep it that way.

If you all have nothing better to do than argue over a game from one of MY decisions, about a clan that i RAISED, paid a server for (other members paid for servers too, i appreciated that...) i made the forums, tried to keep the forums tidy, look professional (Considering they were Free Forums) i tried my best to get the clan through tough times, our first clan match a huge arguments broke up because we lost to ICTK, resulting in chris leaving us for the second time, Headshot leaving, Superjim leaving, i brought the clan back from its knees, _Dark_ set us in motion and i made the clan play other maps, other gametpyes. Then i got us into clanbase, i did movies for the clan, i was a good leader. cristwelrine and Fijut were rewarded with Server admin responsibilities, forum admin responsibilities, they also contributed to getting the clan to where it was as all individual members of the clan did, i was the soul, the beginning, and the others were the body that kept the clan moving. I decided to end it as i thought it was the right thing to do, I didn't want people getting annoyed at a change in leadership like when i changed Co-Leadership from Eat The Meat to Chrisaw2008. I didnt know who to put incharge, originally i would have said fijut but a conversation just a week ago BEFORE he became a multiplay admin was that he was fedup of the titan pack (Like i was saying too) and he may quit the game and MAKE A CLAN IN UT2k4. cristwelrine had become increasingly inactive, so she wasnt a logical choice at the time. Chris wasnt a choice with the problems that other clans had with him, so i thought the BEST THING TO DO was to CLOSE THE CLAN ENTIRELY.

After fijut became an MPUK admin THANKS TO ME!!!! he became alot more active and now wants to ressurect the clan, good for him.

but STOP ARGUING OVER IT NOW - ITS GETTING OLD - ITS GETTING ANNOYING TO READ AND I DONT WANT TO FALL OUT WITH ANYMORE PEOPLE OVER SOMETHING SO PATHETIC AND STUPID - GET LIVES AND DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN ARGUING - LEAVE IT BE
Bastardbrain
Multikill Member

« Reply #71 on: Wed 13.05.2009 13:59:15 »

bytheway what arcane did is good. destroyed whole his clan and then left. :D and now they are trying to crawl up with C2 ROFL!

This wouldn't happen if i didnt take so many hitlers into dark clan;)

Comments like this K_G is why people think your  a bellend mate. Why insult people for no just reason and potential clans who may be forming, the more clans the better to be honest to make the game more fun.

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #72 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:07:02 »

Let me just say one last thing - as everything else has been said

i said it when i closed the clan in more words - but it was a priviladge to have had each and everyone of you in my clan - even the ones that were removed for inactivity, like Eat The Meat :(

@ _Dark_ - I no longer care about K_G_/_Dark_ Story, i already made my choice on who i believe

@ K_G_ - Lets just ignore them and hopefully this topic will be closed as it DOES break alot of Forum Rules

@ Corrupt II - Good luck with the new clan guys, look forward to playing against you, and i hope to stay in contact

xxxras.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #73 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:08:42 »

You always said that you had to pay so much for the servers arcane. But why did you buyed 4 FUCKIN SERVERS? Why you didnt buy only one and share the costs?

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #74 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:10:32 »

If you read one of my posts above we all paid for servers

i paid for 3 on my own

Fijut paid for 2 servers before he joined the clan, and gave them to us

Bobsnail paid for server 3 on his own, he asked for donations and got like 2, he withdrew his server

Fijut was about to withdraw his anyway

and i couldnt afford to pay mine this month, im tight on money
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #75 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:11:32 »

Then you paid 3 on your own. And for what? That some other ut3 idiots can play on it. We have only 1 we take for clanwars and thats enough...

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #76 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:13:02 »

no i paid 1 on my own which was named server #3

fijut paid 2 on his own names server #2 and #4

Bob paid 1 on his own called server #1
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #77 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:14:35 »

Ah! Ok. But still too many. I mean you only used 1 for clanwars the others are for normal guys!  whistle

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #78 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:21:15 »

i paid for 3 on my own
Thats your own business if you are not able to manage your parents funds and they cut your pocket money. Well, you guys always enjoyed it more to be "suspense only admins" and to kick ppl for whatever reason. Whatever you contribuited to Corrupt, do you think you have the right to smash it all by yourself? Well, than you were the wrong person as the leader - but if the ex-Corrupts can stick together they may be better off without you.

And this topic clearifies so many things, ...I wonder why you want to close it down.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Wed 13.05.2009 14:24:57 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #79 on: Wed 13.05.2009 14:22:48 »

i will lock the topic for now, so everyone can calm down a bit  :)

PS: lol @ "cut the pocket money"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: