Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1,2,3...FIGHT!  (Read 4950 times)
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« on: Tue 16.12.2008 01:45:32 »

OK guys, as some of you guys might know, I do some martials arts myself (kickboxing) and I am interested in martial arts in general.

Is someone else here interested in that topic or does combat sport himself?

Anyways, I picked a few nice videos to watch:

First video is a knock out-compilation from Muay Thai ("Thai Boxing"), my favourite martial art.
If Muay Thai was also offered in my City, I would sign up immediately  :)
I especially like the elbow at 2:27

Demonstration of Brazilian JuJitsu techniques:

This is a real fight from the probably best MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighter in the world, Fedor Emelianenko.
Mixed Martials Arts means, there are pretty much no rules in these fights and the fight also continues when a fighter is on the ground:

And finally, a good old boxing knock out-compilation from some of the best boxers ever, look especially at the knock our from Mike Tyson at 2:40 (that guy trying to stand up again...omg :))

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Tue 16.12.2008 01:55:51 »

Neck breaker in the MMA video... this wasn't just staged.... but this guy stands up again and wins !!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #2 on: Tue 16.12.2008 02:26:07 »

Neck breaker in the MMA video... this wasn't just staged.... but this guy stands up again and wins !!

Yes, Fedor fuckin rocks.

2 more videos of him:

Fedor vs some fuckin huge guy  Shocked

Fedor vs a Wrestler:

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Tue 16.12.2008 15:14:36 »

i'm not fan of all this stuff, but this guy rox!  Crazysmile1
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #4 on: Tue 16.12.2008 16:55:43 »

Muharhar! Lets rock! I've made Judo and Shotokan years ago, but my full contact sport was fights in real life.  whistle

So I like K1, but my most favorite martial art is sumo. Don't laugh, they aren't so fuckin' fast and if u see their muscles - soooo coool! Sadly the TV doesn't show frequently this sport and my favorite Takanohana retired while before.

btw: Muai Thai is such a bonebreaking stuff, some pplz I knew has many injuries therefrom. However the power is impressive: The are not really heavy, but hit the other and knock him out!  gasp

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 16.12.2008 17:07:50 »

WOW! Cool i like MA too. My favourite fightstyles is muay thai (aggresive) and aikido ("only" defense) lol xxxshifty.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Sat 20.12.2008 10:57:26 »

Here is something for mordsspass (from my fav sport^^):

http://www.youtube.com/v/8Ap_eXEWLJY&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Ap_eXEWLJY&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
« Last Edit: Sat 20.12.2008 11:11:41 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Sat 20.12.2008 18:53:36 »

2:55 is funny xDxD

Heggi
Doublekill Member

« Reply #8 on: Fri 16.01.2009 19:44:02 »

I love that sport 2 bloody bender :)
I saw 1 NHL game live 3 months ago when i was in Canada and i've seen one before live too in Canada :)
Me and Blackfrost played a little hockey during christmas and its a lot of fun!

I'm a little into martial arts. I practise KDS Karate-Do Shotokai. My sensei is Mitsusuke Harada.
Here's a little video BBC made about him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJKho3dG_po#noexternalembed

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Fri 16.01.2009 19:51:47 »

I saw 1 NHL game live 3 months ago when i was in Canada and i've seen one before live too in Canada :)

I hope i will see a hockey game some day too  xxxw00t.gif

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #10 on: Thu 06.08.2009 00:24:26 »

since I have been playing so much Street Fighter 4 lately, I thought I might add some "real street fight" video :)

enjoy (if you can  embarrassed):

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Thu 06.08.2009 11:19:07 »

Hey mordsspass, if you want to see many other "good" fights visit: www.psfights.com

CoshVSR
Doublekill Member

« Reply #12 on: Thu 06.08.2009 13:15:58 »

gg. I like JuJitsu and have learned it 2 years. I've visited aloso some sambo and karate in childhood and at university too. but now i'm office fish and not fightmashine lol)))
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #13 on: Fri 01.04.2011 20:31:24 »

btw: Muai Thai is such a bonebreaking stuff, some pplz I knew has many injuries therefrom. However the power is impressive: The are not really heavy, but hit the other and knock him out!  gasp

Now you probably know one more  embarrassed

When I moved to Vienna, I started with Muay Thai half a year ago.

ca. 1 week ago, I fought against one guy and got kicked against my knee.
Since then, I cannot move my knee properly anymore  xxxconfused.gif

I have already been to the doctor which works at my company, he told me that the alignments all seem to be ok, and gave me some salve to put ony my knee.
It is not hurting as much anymore since then, but I still can't move properly...

I hope it is just some kind of sprain, but I am afraid it might be a rupture of the meniscus (in which case I might need surgery).
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Sat 02.04.2011 11:19:23 »

I'm a little into martial arts. I practise KDS Karate-Do Shotokai. My sensei is Mitsusuke Harada.
Here's a little video BBC made about him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJKho3dG_po#noexternalembed

Hello Heggi, nice to see you =)
JohanLule
Doublekill Member

« Reply #15 on: Sat 02.04.2011 13:08:41 »

Hello Heggi, nice to see you =)

You're only two years late  xxxw00t.gif
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #16 on: Sat 02.04.2011 14:25:49 »