Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New _Dark_ homepage  (Read 35647 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #80 on: Sun 29.09.2013 14:53:37 »

Spam maps kill the game... Cauz people play like CTF Grin

An example maybe ?

Who wants to vote for this map again? no one lol
« Last Edit: Sun 29.09.2013 14:55:30 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #81 on: Sun 29.09.2013 15:00:51 »

Devil still around, sacre bleu!  xxxlaugh.gif

I hope we can present you soon a public teamplay server again!

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #82 on: Sun 29.09.2013 16:54:00 »

UT3 still working on windows 8  msn012.gif & rypelcam too & winter is coming  wasted

Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #83 on: Sun 29.09.2013 20:35:00 »

Are you kidding? Everyone votes for this map, this map is up to 24\7 on jolt, when I enter vCTF server, this map is there. Ppl even have no idea how to jump with spacebar anymore.
No time to clean up that illogical mess but thanks for your feedback.
It's my pleasure.
« Last Edit: Sun 29.09.2013 20:36:52 by Assasins »

When life gives you spam, just make a sandwitch.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #84 on: Sun 29.09.2013 22:17:14 »

cool, i like to play with the bio on this map too  Grin

& There a vote before each map  msn012.gif
« Last Edit: Sun 29.09.2013 22:18:29 by DEVIL_77 »

Mark0s395
Dark Clan Member

U is woman?

« Reply #85 on: Tue 01.10.2013 10:12:44 »

Are you kidding? Everyone votes for this map, this map is up to 24\7 on jolt, when I enter vCTF server, this map is there. Ppl even have no idea how to jump with spacebar anymore.
No time to clean up that illogical mess but thanks for your feedback.
It's my pleasure.
You know, it's even worse. Lately there are like 3-4 persons who are cheating on jolt and they don't do a thing about it. Like this Joe_Merci for example, everyone knows he's using radar and I busted him many times, but the admins don't do anything about it. -.-
UT3 is... well let's say a ''dead'' game if you're gonna compare to 2007/2008 etc.. so people gonna use cheats now. And yeah, this generation has no teamplay at all. All egos for them selves going for the highest kills. Don't give no taxi, no cover. And yes, spam maps like everytime. Went to TL. ArenaJolt goes to Shoebox. Shoebox going to FeelGood then to this Anarchyhalls, then people can vote for Arena again it's just the same thing over and over again. Than for once it's going to be Sandstorm... and than they all leave, because they don't know how to play on that map! ZERO knowledge of the vehicles, what are they doing? Most of them don't even bother to take the avril, because they stupid. They just stand in that stupid tower with their sniper (and the most of them can't even aim for sh*t). And if they take a vehicle they just ruined it lol. So yeah... I really hope Dark VCTF server going to be good. I mean, let's all vote for Containment!!! It's a good map lol. Anyways, just felt like typing this.
RattleSN4K3
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #86 on: Tue 01.10.2013 14:25:46 »

There will be a revolutionary server soon  msn012.gif
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #87 on: Tue 01.10.2013 17:03:52 »

That's one of the reasons why we choose to play in a clan Mark0s395  msn012.gif , for the teamplay, this is so cool to play a clanwar ^^

Mark0s395
Dark Clan Member

U is woman?

« Reply #88 on: Wed 02.10.2013 11:58:22 »

That's one of the reasons why we choose to play in a clan Mark0s395  msn012.gif , for the teamplay, this is so cool to play a clanwar ^^

You got that right. Too bad I never did a clan war yet in this clan. :/
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #89 on: Sun 13.10.2013 16:05:34 »

You know, it's even worse. Lately there are like 3-4 persons who are cheating on jolt and they don't do a thing about it. Like this Joe_Merci for example, everyone knows he's using radar and I busted him many times, but the admins don't do anything about it. -.-
UT3 is... well let's say a ''dead'' game if you're gonna compare to 2007/2008 etc.. so people gonna use cheats now. And yeah, this generation has no teamplay at all. All egos for them selves going for the highest kills. Don't give no taxi, no cover. And yes, spam maps like everytime. Went to TL. ArenaJolt goes to Shoebox. Shoebox going to FeelGood then to this Anarchyhalls, then people can vote for Arena again it's just the same thing over and over again. Than for once it's going to be Sandstorm... and than they all leave, because they don't know how to play on that map! ZERO knowledge of the vehicles, what are they doing? Most of them don't even bother to take the avril, because they stupid. They just stand in that stupid tower with their sniper (and the most of them can't even aim for sh*t). And if they take a vehicle they just ruined it lol. So yeah... I really hope Dark VCTF server going to be good. I mean, let's all vote for Containment!!! It's a good map lol. Anyways, just felt like typing this.
Massive msg. I agree with everything above, although I don't care about cheaters with radar or speedhack. Only aimboters annoy much but I didn't see them long ago. And more- in most cases, you can not be compeletely sure about somebody's cheating.
Maybe we could gather on jolt together at evening and play 1-2 matches on normal maps? This game is dead, but hell this is the best shooter I ever played. New battlefields and other trash can't compete with ut, they are too stupid =p
« Last Edit: Sun 13.10.2013 16:06:41 by Assasins »

When life gives you spam, just make a sandwitch.
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #90 on: Sun 03.11.2013 21:53:13 »

And you got a Like Assasins. Well written.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: