Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VCTF-Kargo - Necris from VCTF-42  (Read 6151 times)
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #20 on: Sun 17.05.2009 12:56:10 »

lishtenbird wrote in my youtube stuff that the second/fixed edition of the map available is

sova can you post a link.... (russian site)

edit: if it is already available
« Last Edit: Sun 17.05.2009 12:59:49 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Sun 17.05.2009 14:02:21 »

http://files.filefront.com/13766056
Lishtenbird

« Reply #22 on: Tue 19.05.2009 08:56:29 »

Hi all and thx for all the positive feedback. It is always nice to be appreciated:)

But the light sucks! With dw its fakkin hard to see something.
Just turn off the lights;)

btw. Add some bots and put some1 into the shock turret. And when he shoots watch the black bar :D
We are aware of the problem... Hell knows why that happens and how to fix it. Must be some kind of several transparency layers' problem in UE3...

loool then i dont need this page xD
I can actually translate the site (or the main page) if you think it's worth it:) We're just a UT3 club and not a clan.

"You are entitled to your own opinion. Your opinion is wrong, but you are entitled to it." Steve Napierski, Dueling Analogs
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Tue 19.05.2009 09:04:30 »

I can actually translate the site (or the main page) if you think it's worth it:) We're just a UT3 club and not a clan.
There is some option available to be added, like automatic translation. It calls for program (google translate or smth else), that makes the job very quickly :)

You can see its' wise use at zeitgeist forum, like >HERE<. Scroll down and you'll see a lot of auto-translate options :)  Sounds a bit strange, check the russian version, lol :D  But i think there won't be such acute problem if you write grammatically right Wink
Lishtenbird

« Reply #24 on: Tue 19.05.2009 10:09:10 »

Thanks for the link, sova. But as the content is pretty static, I think it won't be a problem for me to translate 1 or 2 pages with my level of English;) You can, though, use Google translate or Babelfish or anything to translate a Russian page into English once you need the info (I do read japanese sites with google jap to eng from time to time).

BTW, the map is up and running at ut3.playground.ru:7773 vctf/war server, but utcomp provokes a lot of glitches in the map's kismet (startup-visible fire, non-hiding wires, deemer and invisibility availability lights won't work).

"You are entitled to your own opinion. Your opinion is wrong, but you are entitled to it." Steve Napierski, Dueling Analogs
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Fri 22.05.2009 13:02:09 »

This custom Kargo is very well done!
Hidden health packs, gas leaks that can be used to burn down anyone who tries to escape from the scorpion way and much more!

The multiplay admins were contacted to put Kargo-Necris on their map list to play it online on our server.  wink2.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #26 on: Sat 23.05.2009 12:27:26 »

The map has been added to our server.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #27 on: Sat 23.05.2009 13:25:51 »

Cool! Let's play it tonight :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: