Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Older Games  (Read 563 times)
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« on: Sat 16.05.2009 14:00:09 »

Thought i would make a post about some of the classics i recently played

Some of you may have played some of these in the past

Quake (I and II) - Great games of the time, was the Rival of early Unreal Games, both ran on similar engines, bonus packs for Quake II are also great fun

Unreal Return to Na Pali - Brilliant game for its time, it showed unreal engines potential in 1998, and the year after UT99 was released, as so many people enjoyed the bot matches and online capability of Unreal

SiN - Seems not as many people have heard of this game, it looks like it ran on a similar engine as Quake II, i really enjoyed this game, SiN Episodes came out with the Source Engine in 2006, it seems the company that made SiN was taken over, and SiN is now discontinued :(

Deus Ex - Probably one of the best games i have ever played, it is kind of a RolePlayin RPG like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. You have an inventory for waepons items etc, but you have to do missions and side "Quests" throughout the main story of the game, each thing you do can change the ending, there were 4 endings. Deus Ex 2 was a dissapointment, this also had 4 endings but there was less to do, the inventory was smaller, and it was just hugely limited compared to the first game. Deus Ex 3 comes out sometime late this year or early next year. It will be a prequel to Deus Ex, rather than a Sequel to Deus Ex 2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: