Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weightlifting  (Read 1329 times)
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« on: Sun 17.05.2009 13:40:32 »

Iv been going gym for about 3 years :D... not sure whether you guys are into this type of thing but thought id throw it out there

nothing like a good work out after you've been to college... i find it helps to relax me and let out some stress by pumping some iron :D

Recently though iv just been doing 17KG dumbells at home every night because i hurt my back a few months ago doing bench press so im just getting back into it again :D... id like to be big, but you get some HUGE guys who weightlift who are abit over the top for my liking...
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #1 on: Sun 17.05.2009 13:44:17 »

Iv been going gym for about 3 years :D... not sure whether you guys are into this type of thing but thought id throw it out there

nothing like a good work out after you've been to college... i find it helps to relax me and let out some stress by pumping some iron :D

Recently though iv just been doing 17KG dumbells at home every night because i hurt my back a few months ago doing bench press so im just getting back into it again :D... id like to be big, but you get some HUGE guys who weightlift who are abit over the top for my liking...

I have been doing weightlifting for about 5 years, but just recently quited and started focussing on combat sports solely (Kickboxing and Krav Maga).

Yes, a good work out it fun and really relaxing, but doesn't come close to beating the shit out of each other in a good sparing  xxxlaugh.gif
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #2 on: Sun 17.05.2009 13:48:28 »

ye iv done karate and boxing but quit not long after starting... had a few spars, they are fun but i just dont have any passion for it lol... would be nice kicking the **** out of someone after loosing a clan match or something :D

what do you do at the gym then mords?

i try to do some dumbell curls, then peck deck, chest press and some different lat pull downs :D... i should go on the tredmill more to be honest but i can never be bothered lol :D

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: