Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Automatic Bindings  (Read 1512 times)
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« on: Wed 10.06.2009 09:25:09 »

I was thinking the other day whilst making bindings... I have the usual ones for hello, by, wheres flag, incoming etc... and I was wondering whether theres any way to make automated bindings from what happens in game... like when someone takes the flag, I would like it to automatically say "support flag carrier" and when someone says hi, i want to automatically respond hello "nickname"... also when the enemy takes the flag automatically say "kill flag carrier" or something :D

is any of this possible or am i wasting my time lol
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Wed 10.06.2009 09:45:06 »

I think its not possible! Or not so easy to make that. Ask Fubo he made something like that I think, when he presses something his hammer starts and ends.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #2 on: Wed 10.06.2009 14:38:24 »

The "Hammer jump" bind is a joke, it is easier to hammerjump the old fassion way.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Wed 10.06.2009 15:02:05 »

The "Hammer jump" bind is a joke, it is easier to hammerjump the old fassion way.

That was an example  Roll Eyes

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #4 on: Wed 10.06.2009 15:24:04 »

not a hammer jump bind...

like programming you use if statements.. i no its completey different in games lol... but id like to do something like this:

If Username = hi
Say Hello Username

Automated messages if you understand what I mean :D... like when the flag is dropped... i'd like to automatically say "Return it" or what ever :D

If it isn't possible then never mind
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Wed 10.06.2009 16:41:58 »

i remember someone has some command on each of his key. like "enemy DARKWALKER incoming from RIGHT side" and so on.
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #6 on: Wed 10.06.2009 16:47:12 »

ye someone like that was playing the other day... was annoying as he announced everything

vehicle viper incoming
Dark walker up
Redeemer up
Manta incoming
Manta down
Incoming on the left
Incoming on the right

was iritating :D
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #7 on: Wed 10.06.2009 17:34:08 »

Lilium Atratum is using such binds. he tells his team where every enemy vehicle is and where it will go. but that is all a usual bind and no atomatical.

btw many players use the bind where you drop the flag without feign death. on 1.3 servers like jolt it doesnt really throw it away. do you really want a bind that work when flag gets dropped?

if someone drop it 20 times and pick it up 20 times then you say 40 times something about flag and thats spam.

and i dont think that you want a 'hello' keybind.

1.im sure you dont want to greet every player and
2.if some1 says hi then say 5 guys hi to him then you would chat: hello player1
                                                                                         Hello player2
                                                                                         Hello player3
                                                                                         Hello player4
                                                                                         Hello player5
                                                                                         Hello player6

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #8 on: Wed 10.06.2009 21:45:49 »

well they could be customised some how :D..

if it isnt possible then never mind :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: