Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 86   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jokes, funny pictures, put all this stuff here!  (Read 218150 times)
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1040 on: Thu 09.09.2010 11:26:59 »

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1041 on: Thu 09.09.2010 15:02:20 »

Ahhhh... hurt msn008.gif

Flagrun fail  tongue

Waiting for UT4 full version...
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1042 on: Fri 10.09.2010 17:34:06 »

Old, but always funny.

Waiting for UT4 full version...
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #1043 on: Sun 12.09.2010 12:09:30 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1044 on: Mon 13.09.2010 13:38:41 »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1045 on: Mon 13.09.2010 15:27:02 »

Where is BinaryDMG, Dementia, Alas and The Abradacabra and the rest of UT3 fragmovies?  msn008.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #1046 on: Wed 15.09.2010 20:45:17 »

Gnee???

Waiting for eX . . .  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Wed 15.09.2010 20:46:06 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1047 on: Wed 15.09.2010 20:49:10 »

letz create a new ladder(bkrt ex dark warangels raw dos) ....shitty cb sucks...xD....

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #1048 on: Wed 15.09.2010 22:03:50 »

Fick!
and lol, Burial still there

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #1049 on: Thu 16.09.2010 21:47:40 »

and as you see, kick team is also hibernating, lol wtf...

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1050 on: Fri 17.09.2010 10:36:18 »

Wrong thread guys  Roll Eyes

If World War One Was a Bar Fight

Germany, Austria and Italy are standing together in the middle of a pub when Serbia bumps into Austria and spills Austria’s pint.

Austria demands Serbia buy it a complete new suit because there are splashes on its trouser leg.

Germany expresses its support for Austria’s point of view.

Britain recommends that everyone calm down a bit.

Serbia points out that it can’t afford a whole suit, but offers to pay for the cleaning of Austria’s trousers.

Russia and Serbia look at Austria.

Austria asks Serbia who it’s looking at.

Russia suggests that Austria should leave its little brother alone.

Austria inquires as to whose army will assist Russia in compelling it to do so.

Germany appeals to Britain that France has been looking at it, and that this is sufficiently out of order that Britain should not intervene.

Britain replies that France can look at who it wants to, that Britain is looking at Germany too, and what is Germany going to do about it?

Germany tells Russia to stop looking at Austria, or Germany will render Russia incapable of such action.

Britain and France ask Germany whether it’s looking at Belgium.

Turkey and Germany go off into a corner and whisper. When they come back, Turkey makes a show of not looking at anyone.

Germany rolls up its sleeves, looks at France, and punches Belgium.

France and Britain punch Germany. Austria punches Russia. Germany punches Britain and France with one hand and Russia with the other.

Russia throws a punch at Germany, but misses and nearly falls over. Japan calls over from the other side of the room that it’s on Britain’s side, but stays there. Italy surprises everyone by punching Austria.

Australia punches Turkey, and gets punched back. There are no hard feelings because Britain made Australia do it.

France gets thrown through a plate glass window, but gets back up and carries on fighting. Russia gets thrown through another one, gets knocked out, suffers brain damage, and wakes up with a complete personality change.

Italy throws a punch at Austria and misses, but Austria falls over anyway. Italy raises both fists in the air and runs round the room chanting.

America waits till Germany is about to fall over from sustained punching from Britain and France, then walks over and smashes it with a barstool, then pretends it won the fight all by itself.

By now all the chairs are broken and the big mirror over the bar is shattered. Britain, France and America agree that Germany threw the first punch, so the whole thing is Germany’s fault . While Germany is still unconscious, they go through its pockets, steal its wallet, and buy drinks for all their friends.

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1051 on: Fri 17.09.2010 13:04:02 »

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1052 on: Sun 19.09.2010 13:27:40 »

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #1053 on: Tue 21.09.2010 18:44:11 »

Wrong thread guys  Roll Eyes

If World War One Was a Bar Fight

Germany, Austria and Italy are standing together in the middle of a pub when Serbia bumps into Austria and spills Austria’s pint.

Austria demands Serbia buy it a complete new suit because there are splashes on its trouser leg.

Germany expresses its support for Austria’s point of view.

Britain recommends that everyone calm down a bit.

Serbia points out that it can’t afford a whole suit, but offers to pay for the cleaning of Austria’s trousers.

Russia and Serbia look at Austria.

Austria asks Serbia who it’s looking at.

Russia suggests that Austria should leave its little brother alone.

Austria inquires as to whose army will assist Russia in compelling it to do so.

Germany appeals to Britain that France has been looking at it, and that this is sufficiently out of order that Britain should not intervene.

Britain replies that France can look at who it wants to, that Britain is looking at Germany too, and what is Germany going to do about it?

Germany tells Russia to stop looking at Austria, or Germany will render Russia incapable of such action.

Britain and France ask Germany whether it’s looking at Belgium.

Turkey and Germany go off into a corner and whisper. When they come back, Turkey makes a show of not looking at anyone.

Germany rolls up its sleeves, looks at France, and punches Belgium.

France and Britain punch Germany. Austria punches Russia. Germany punches Britain and France with one hand and Russia with the other.

Russia throws a punch at Germany, but misses and nearly falls over. Japan calls over from the other side of the room that it’s on Britain’s side, but stays there. Italy surprises everyone by punching Austria.

Australia punches Turkey, and gets punched back. There are no hard feelings because Britain made Australia do it.

France gets thrown through a plate glass window, but gets back up and carries on fighting. Russia gets thrown through another one, gets knocked out, suffers brain damage, and wakes up with a complete personality change.

Italy throws a punch at Austria and misses, but Austria falls over anyway. Italy raises both fists in the air and runs round the room chanting.

America waits till Germany is about to fall over from sustained punching from Britain and France, then walks over and smashes it with a barstool, then pretends it won the fight all by itself.

By now all the chairs are broken and the big mirror over the bar is shattered. Britain, France and America agree that Germany threw the first punch, so the whole thing is Germany’s fault . While Germany is still unconscious, they go through its pockets, steal its wallet, and buy drinks for all their friends.

lol Martini, actually that story is a funny idea, sadly though it's pretty inaccurate of what really happened in WW1 and it reflects a typical anglo-saxon centered view.

(I know this is the joke and not the politics section, but any form of propaganda bothers me, even if it's just a 'joke')

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1054 on: Wed 22.09.2010 01:18:33 »

Credit where it's due, it's just a copypasta from a site I don't even remember. Yes it's inaccurate but since it's in the jokes section I cba to edit the original text, I just liked the idea of a bar fight as you did.

radarfox
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1055 on: Thu 23.09.2010 06:59:49 »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1056 on: Thu 23.09.2010 21:05:42 »

[Offtopic]

Picture hosting on tinypic.com is no longer possible, content is partially no longer available.

Alternatives are
imagebanana.com
picfront.de
imageshack.us

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1057 on: Fri 24.09.2010 21:45:58 »

lol

http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/50f5c14f-3358-4c52-8794-13e91ac2eb28.jpg

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1058 on: Sat 25.09.2010 22:01:13 »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1059 on: Sat 25.09.2010 22:34:20 »

OMFG OMFG OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SO EPIC XD
 atomrofl.gif atomrofl.gif

I can't stop laughing^^

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 86   Go Up
Print

Jump to: