Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HOME  (Read 1519 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« on: Mon 08.06.2009 16:57:41 »

Think about our future!

PS. turn on subtitles bu clicking the button on the right bottom, then the "CC" button.
PPS.  watch it on youtube, not here. They have great quality in there.
« Last Edit: Mon 08.06.2009 16:58:17 by aka_sova »
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Mon 08.06.2009 17:57:09 »

A nice reminder of how much we spend natural resources, how it affects the globe and how this growth cannot be sustained for long. It's a simple fact that when more and more people use as much natural resources as the developed countries do, there won't be enough to go around anymore. Oil production will eventually fall and we'll have to depend on other forms of energy. I can only wish the alternate sources of energy will be ready by that time. I really doubt people want to skimp on their luxuries once they have them, and a scarcity of such resources usually ends in conflict, i.e. wars. I wouldn't be surprised if the next ww would be about oil and/or water.

Personally I don't see humans changing their ways. Our population will overgrow and eventually collapse, as it does in any animal population that overgrows beyond the natural balance of the ecosystem.

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #2 on: Mon 08.06.2009 18:09:11 »

Nah, we're a unstopable plague which develope herself fast enough to infect the whole galaxy by colonisation and exploitation one solar system by the next, the next, the next. The only thing which can stop us (besides ourself) is a global extinction by an huge asteroid impact b4 we manage interstellar flights. Tongue

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Mon 08.06.2009 18:34:18 »

I fell asleep watching it last Saturday, proly gonna see the second half this week  Grin

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mon 08.06.2009 19:18:59 »

The next world war about oil? No, thats so fictive and unreal, thats never gonna happen.
...except you change 'world war' with 'peace mission'.  msn011.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Mon 08.06.2009 20:08:49 »

USA already makes a lot of such peace missions in Iraq  Crazysmile1  But Iraqi people don't like them...perhaps because they don't like peace in those missions  xxxlaugh.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: