Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Did you know" clip  (Read 2067 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« on: Tue 09.06.2009 10:01:34 »

what you think about that?

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 09.06.2009 11:17:59 »

WOW!  msn002.gif

Really Impressive stuff

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Tue 09.06.2009 12:25:29 »

And we're just expected to deal with it? It's no wonder people go crazy in this world, it's just way too much information to handle. Living conditions are much better than before, but people make living so fking complicated...

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #3 on: Tue 09.06.2009 12:58:42 »

Great!

But its not worthy to have knowledge as much as possible, its better to know the important things and know how to get the rest if you need it. (direct brain downloading recommended Cool)

So data mining and structuring is the hottest point and the big bad ugly things (FNORD) try to control this. And us. Roll Eyes

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Tue 09.06.2009 13:23:48 »

Can someone explain me this:
market audience of 50m for internet: 4 years
The internet devices of '84 are just a thousand, til '94 just a m.

...and the internet exists til the '70s, so whats with the 4 years for 50m of market audience?  wasted

And the 25% of the highest IQ... thats nonsense, because that counts lots of kids with just the average IQ.  Roll Eyes
If they said, kids with an IQ above 150 or US Kids with IQ below 100 (=90% xD)...

But it was nice to watch anyways.  Azn

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 09.06.2009 13:53:29 »

And the 25% of the highest IQ... thats nonsense, because that counts lots of kids with just the average IQ.  Roll Eyes
If they said, kids with an IQ above 150 or US Kids with IQ below 100 (=90% xD)...
lol yea, India is one of the more poor countries and there is almost no chance to get high education in there...
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Tue 09.06.2009 14:09:23 »

Thats not correct, sova... sure, potentially they could increase the IQ with an adequate education for their billion of ppl, but even now they are under the top countries for it-science, mathematics and... if you were in a hospital once, you surely have seen also some doctors from India.

Edit: but obviously, 25% of the population with the "highest" IQ doesn't mean that these 25% have an extraordinary high IQ, as they called it "honour kids" in the clip.
« Last Edit: Tue 09.06.2009 14:12:56 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Tue 09.06.2009 15:34:17 »

lol surely i saw indian doctors, dancing with tambourine around the bed  Crazysmile1

and you are right, i know very few about this country  msn012.gif
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #8 on: Tue 09.06.2009 16:58:49 »

Uuuh, mistake! Your American Indian Doctor (AID) would dancing around your bed while singing and beating a drum. Your Indian Doctor (ID) would feeling beat and looking in your eyes perhaps while murmuring Vedas. And really weather the AID nor the ID would use a f***ing tambourine as a persian charlatan (PC) who steals your money while you dying.  rofl

P.S.: Please do not confound the PC with the MPD (Modern Persian Doctor) who hears persian music (sure with tambourines) from his iPod while feeling your beat.  Roll Eyes

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Tue 09.06.2009 20:00:35 »

i did not understand a thing from what you talked about.  xxxlaugh.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: