Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So how is UT3 these days?  (Read 1610 times)
HWS_BASIC

« on: Tue 09.06.2009 22:48:14 »

Hello everyone

I was wondering how UT3 is going these days, and especially vCTF. I used to play a lot but haven't for quite a few months due to an increasing amount of work. Anyway - how are things looking, has it gotten any busier since the Titan pack is released?

I don't feel like installing the game/downloading all patches right now so I figured I'd best just ask:)

Cheers
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #1 on: Tue 09.06.2009 22:58:04 »

titan time is over.

just a few servers have the shit mode.

some servers are always full like the boring supense onlys but although the standard map server jolt.uk with patch 1.3--- my favourite

Ksk warhouse has often some players too, also a good server.

and check out the dark server. there are many new and funny maps added. try them. players will join soon at the evening
« Last Edit: Tue 09.06.2009 22:58:24 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
HWS_BASIC

« Reply #2 on: Tue 09.06.2009 23:00:57 »

Good to hear the Titans have fallen. There wasn't much fun in that game mode as far as I was concerned.
But yeah for the rest it still sounds like a very small community with a few games here and there then. Ah well, some things never change:)
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #3 on: Tue 09.06.2009 23:03:47 »

yea a community with much hate xD

btw: you said some things will never change: you are right... there are still too much suspense-only nerds who abuse the servers with all maps as suspense server although they could join directly a suckpenis-only server

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Wed 10.06.2009 00:21:25 »

things went worse. now there are even more suspense-only servers and when i load a browser the only servers with ping under 200 are suspense.  wasted
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Wed 10.06.2009 06:38:06 »

I think the main problem is that the UT3 Community is too small. The main reason is that  the most UT2k4 Pro's aren't good in UT3 so they think:" why should I play UT3 then?!  Roll Eyes "

Back to the servers: Like Splitter said: jolt.uk , warhouse are the best vctf servers.
There are some good (T)Dm servers too, like Flashkick, Tetris, Aimless Gaming etc.

And since Raptor Squad bought a CTF (I definitely like CTF) server, there are many players too.

Warfare: Raptor Squad Server (with many Problems, but it got better the last few days), the rest are only Titan Shit Servers

Greed and Betrayal are dead imho

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #6 on: Wed 10.06.2009 08:34:09 »

theres always lots of good players in jolt which is why I always like going there... usually full and all map rotation for kargo/necro/suspense/sandstorm etc... always a _dark_ member in there Tongue or a l.o.l member or someone decent to play with

and yes there are suspense only servers... but the servers changed and know one used them so its understandable... on jolt, suspense gets picked every so often, no big deal as it changes again when its finished...

and ye theres always hating going on but its a game with competitive and serious players... its going to happen :D
HWS_BASIC

« Reply #7 on: Wed 10.06.2009 10:06:41 »

Hmm well, so yeah basically everything is still the same, hehe:)
I liked the game a lot before, so I guess I'll still enjoy it now. Might see some or all of you online at some point then - thanks for the replies.
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #8 on: Sun 14.06.2009 22:54:00 »

I'll be there to kill you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: