Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RypelCam  (Read 11114 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« on: Wed 17.06.2009 17:26:10 »

Hi Dark  xxxras.gif

This question is for the PGM of the world of the video of the most beautiful game UT3, not me, but Vegaskill  msn012.gif.

I try to make a video with RypelCam 3.02 but i have got some... "shittttttttttt"  Crazysmile1
When you are on a player, you can turn over this player whit the mouse in the old version of RypelCam but not in the last... use "L" doesn't work with RypelCam 3.02...  msn004.gif

Can i have your "opinion"? Thanks  msn012.gif

(I hope you understand me, sorry for my english  Crazysmile1 )

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Wed 17.06.2009 19:12:31 »

Its still only a beta version, you need to wait til the players go down of the hoverboard or exit vehicles. Its some code that aligns the cam to the vertical axis if you are in the 1st person view, but it needs to be fixed by RypeL. ...else you have to wait some seconds and try to switch, some times it works.
Greets and good luck with the video  wink2.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Wed 17.06.2009 19:32:59 »

I actually faced same problem today with this cam.

Also, the latest version doesn't support Coda sword mutator. I tried to make the movie "The crusader story" with custom crusader character and coda sword mutator, but when i entered the demo the UT3 crashed...and this happens over and over again.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #3 on: Sat 20.06.2009 11:04:19 »

Thanks  msn012.gif but i have install the old version  whistle.
It's not easy to do these video and take a lot of time.

Au revoir Wink

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sat 20.06.2009 12:36:13 »

Do that, if you don't need the vertical axis (the 1st person and free flight views won't alter the perspective, you will always look straight forward)

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #5 on: Thu 25.06.2009 18:04:10 »

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss video out Wink but i don't know how turn over  a shoot like the combo shock (i lock the player with "L"... but it doesnt work :(, i'll do some others tests  Crazysmile1 ), so, i do it ... with Campoints "5" and turn over and clic on "5" , not the right thing but it works lol...

I stop Metallica, my clan prefers others types of music like... this Wink (i hope lol) PROGRESSSSSSSSIIVE ATTACKKKKKK  :D  ATTACKKKKKKKKKK lol

Enjoy Wink

Partie 1

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ks2Mv-VHLHw&hd=1
« Last Edit: Thu 25.06.2009 18:18:54 by DEVIL_77 »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Thu 25.06.2009 18:23:58 »

let's watch :)  Loading by the time.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Thu 25.06.2009 18:36:01 »

Really nice devil! But I prefer metallica  msn012.gif

I like how you used the rypelcam!

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Thu 25.06.2009 18:57:25 »

nice video!!!
i hear this kind of music i like it a lot  cool thubs up

i see bkrt is controlling the map but is 1 score behind!!!
bkrt need a good flagrunner support is awesome!!!
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Thu 25.06.2009 18:58:09 »

Well that's pretty good for first time  msn012.gif

I have some comments:

1) I don't know is it good or not to make 2 points of view on 1 screen. From the one side, it helps to understand the situation from different points and to shorten time by showing each actor, but from another side you cannot concentrate on both of them and miss some details. For me privately that was more negative effect, than positive.

2) erm, well, didn't think about second comment yet  Grin

Waiting for second part :)
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Thu 25.06.2009 19:01:11 »

XD nice sova!!!

i am excited what will come!!!
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Thu 25.06.2009 20:08:51 »

i am excited what will come!!!
You are telling this like you are watching some brazil serial Santa Barbara  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif   "Will Moreto marry Lusiona or her mad father Ricco will marry her with her cousin Leonardo?"  msn008.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Thu 25.06.2009 21:02:51 »

Very nice, bad luck with the viper's last second safe & fury taxi at 5 min. ...it was a whole in one landing, right on the flag xD

Try to increase/ decrease speed of the cam with 1/ 2 numpad keys (any stroke makes 20% difference, looks smoother than the speeds 1-9)

Nice vid!

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Thu 25.06.2009 22:16:22 »

And if u do with timing you don't have to care about increasing/decreasing the speed. everything looks exactly how u made it in the beginning.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #14 on: Fri 26.06.2009 18:24:59 »

I'm happy to see that you like my video  xxxw00t.gif, thanks to all for your comments.

aka_sova
You're right Wink, it is difficult to look 2 video in 1 screen, so you have to watch it again Wink
But as you said, "it helps to understand the situation from different points and to shorten time by showing each actor"

Our begin was horrible, christallis kill me with the dark (euuhhh i don't show it lolllll) Tyrwot thought that he was superman lol Wink 1st match clanbase for clado ... Our teamplay was not good and there were no "coordinations" (no Progressive attackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol) and i tested a new line up... clado will be a good player Wink
jastrzomb is a good player too, but he change team now his team is eX  :)

Wojci,
bkrt need a good flagrunner support is awesome => You're right too, in this match, the mission of Tyrwot is to kill, Christallis too, and me too. That was the job clado helping by |FR@]@till@77.
Don't worry, i work my impact jump with bots (thanks to bloody bender and vegaskill for your videos, for rypelcam too, it help me Wink ) and we got Eypo, christallis and news members that we are forming  whistle

Bloody Bender
"Really nice devil! But I prefer metallica  msn012.gif
I like how you used the rypelcam!"
<= i think i use rypelcam "as the time of age of stone"  Crazysmile1 but thanks!!!!!  whistle (this video takes me more than 20 hours)

i prefer the sound of the guitare too lol i have seen AC-DC on concert in Paris this year (Incredible for 50 years old...!!!What a f_cking showwwwww) and i want to do a video with their song (WArrrrrrrrrrrr machineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wink )

But now i need to kill a lot of players  Crazysmile1 because this video takes me a lot of time, so see you in 2 weeks i think  wink2.gif
« Last Edit: Fri 26.06.2009 18:33:02 by DEVIL_77 »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Fri 26.06.2009 18:47:15 »

aka_sova
You're right Wink, it is difficult to look 2 video in 1 screen, so you have to watch it again Wink
naah, that's not working this way. The viewer wants to see everything going smooth, he's not going to pause video, scroll it back and watch again.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #16 on: Sun 19.07.2009 11:33:34 »

Salut Wink
yes you're right aka_sova xxxras.gif so... let's go for the snd part !!!Who will win the match...  whistle   msn012.gif  Cool

http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4OOcJMlzgg&hd=1
« Last Edit: Sun 19.07.2009 11:37:43 by DEVIL_77 »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Sun 19.07.2009 11:44:49 »

Really nice video man! I like the avril kill at 5:56 xD

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: Sun 19.07.2009 11:57:14 »

Really great match!
I especially like the last almost-run, Clado came trough the whole red team!  xxxw00t.gif

janodal
Doublekill Member

« Reply #19 on: Sat 24.10.2009 20:00:47 »

following problem:

Now you are ready to go
Start the demo
and go to the place your video should start
Press K to start the rypel cam view
now you can record marks with the numpad 5 key
move around and adjust the view, than press numpad 5

by pressing "k" the cam switchs to first player view,by pressing right mouse button, the "spectator-banner" dissaperd^^
i can't do marks! the only thing i can do is regular the speed

what i've done wrong?

i installed just like in the discription...

ps: rypelcam version 3.05

greets janodal
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: