Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The music thread  (Read 70171 times)
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« on: Fri 24.10.2008 02:02:04 »

So I thought we could need a thread for music, where people can talk about their favourite music and show us some good or interesting stuff :)

I personally listen at least 2 hours to music every day, I have my ipod always with me. Cool
I like many different genres, but Metal is probably the one I listen to the most.
Although I dont have any particular favourite bands, I listen a lot to Eisregen, Slayer, Rob Zombie, Rammstein, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Slipknot, Manowar and many others.

I'm trying hard to get the new Eisregen album "Knochenkult" at the moment, but it's a bit difficult because a lot of the bands former albums were either forbidden or restricted :S

So, any other metalheads here?  Evil

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Fri 24.10.2008 13:18:26 »

I love Metal and Hardcore Punk like Exploited or something...  cool thubs up

Rock Rock

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #2 on: Fri 24.10.2008 14:26:36 »

No Metal head here!=P

i'm a house freak!!! Listen to dirty house, bubbling reggeaton and eclectic music! and the usual stuff, like r&b shit !

listen to this one!

listen from 1:20 !!

really good one  Shocked

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Fri 24.10.2008 17:17:42 »

What do you think about this?
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Sun 26.10.2008 16:07:52 »

Who listens to Immediate Music? ooh, i love it! Here is one of the songs:
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #5 on: Sun 26.10.2008 20:25:40 »

I see there are a lot of different genres here^^

I like something like Pop, Dance, R&B, 70s Disco^^, Acid Jazz and other.
Rock, Metal and so on aren't my music.
Sure there are some exceptions but most of the music I don't like.
Some artist that I like:
Jamiroquai, Justin Timberlake, Chromeo, Bob Sinclar, Cosmo Vitelli, Robbie Williams and many many more.
And I have many Game OSTs (Final Fantasy, Tekken, UT3 etc).

Hmm I just post a random video.

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sun 26.10.2008 21:03:34 »

This was one of my favourite songs, but the group made nothing new since years =(

brothers - brothers - memories

I like to listen to good mixes and remixxxes too, - Bestmixes, Remixland & CO

This here is pretty funny if you understand the SICK LYRICS ^^

Gabry Ponte - Geordine

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #7 on: Sun 26.10.2008 21:12:06 »

@ KG's music: I think this stuff is pretty good if you are at a club, dancing with the ladies Wink, but not so good to listen to it at home.

sovas vid: I like it kinda, is it music from the game doom? I wouldnt just listen to it like this, but it could be nice music for a UT3-video Wink

second sova video: what do you mean by immediate music?
Did you want to say medieval music, then hell ya, I like it. Can post some vids later.

@ Nightmare: I looked at your favourite bands and decided not to watch your posted video  wasted

Anyways, some youtube from me now Wink:

For people which like really weird electronic music and even weirder videos Wink
Aphex twin: Window Licker

I saw this video the first time when I was 14 years old, and it freaked me out pretty much the first time  Crazysmile1
Now I listen to Death Metal from time to time:
Cannibal Corpse- Devoured by Vermin

Another "interesting" metal video Wink

Cradle of Filth- From the Cradle to Enslave

« Last Edit: Sun 26.10.2008 21:18:34 by Mordsspass »
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Mon 27.10.2008 12:12:05 »

Mordsspass, it's a style of mucis, called Immediate :) Yes, it remind medieval, but i dont know it called immediate.

>Here< is official site. Every time you listen to it you discover something new in their songs...may be i like it because i'm a big fan of medieval ages  Crazysmile1
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #9 on: Mon 27.10.2008 21:23:08 »

It takes times but now i find one cool track in youtube:

HALLUCINOGEN - SPACE PUSSY:

http://www.youtube.com/v/KquJaA1GsEg&hl=de&fs=1

@Mordsspass:

aphex twin is weird stuff, luv such noise.  Wink But I'm surprised about Cradle of filth - awesome! CC is'nt my thing...

@Vegas: The first song is adorable, i remember my time in the tekkno scene. I was in many clubs and raves around germany. This  are tracks from one of my best friends, or better: former best friend. Thats live...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Yymp4tXkaXU&hl=de&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbVhD3hSs2E&hl=de&fs=1

And this one is so old and sooooo really cool:

« Last Edit: Mon 27.10.2008 21:53:59 by darkredfox »

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Tue 28.10.2008 00:01:00 »

@ Mordsspass: hmm, „holy“ shit  Grin - Rammstein and sometimes Rob Zombie is ok, the rest  … not my taste.

@KG: XD this shit is dope  Crazysmile1

@ aka sova: immediate music rocks – film-/gamemusic at all is the most interesting type of music, imo

@Nightmare: game ost’s (final fantasy etc) are pretty good, the bands you mentioned…well mordsspass already said what I think too tongue, even if timberlake remixes sometimes are nice.

@vegaskill: thanks god! :) Best video here – daft punk rulez!!! cool thubs up

@darkredfox: lol do u shuffle? Seems if u prefer speedcore or techno or certainly that kind of music which has many bpm… depends on my mood, but usually I don’t listen to it.

Finally here’s one of my favourite songs:   

« Last Edit: Tue 28.10.2008 00:16:38 by Atomrolf »
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #11 on: Tue 28.10.2008 00:33:28 »

@ ATOMROLFS MUSIC!! YOU ROCK =P Almost Same Tast As mE ! =P
@ Mordsspass ... ROFL! i totally can't listen and see the movie of your metal music, it creeps me out  skull_cross_bones

@ Sova's OST's.. I like that music's too. I listen to Anime OST's like DRAGONBALL Z, PRINCE OF TENNIS, HIKARU NO GO, and HARRYPOTTER OST =$ and many more =P

@ nightmare music. ROFL!=P i know you could sent a better video of R&B and stuff=P this one was lame!

@ DarkredFox- I like the beat and base of your music =D

@ vegAsskill's music - thats normal standard music i think Rock
« Last Edit: Tue 28.10.2008 00:51:32 by K_G_ »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Tue 28.10.2008 00:48:32 »

Tunez sound really good! like it, Atomrolf ^^ Like KG's house and Darkredfox' tekkno too, also Mordsspass' Rammstain. Now everything i liked is listed, who is not mentioned, don't be  :'(.

Darkredfox: Raver, eh? Reminds me to my high-school diploma trip... tek-raver temple "Tresor" in Berlin, that where cr@@zy times

Party.gif

prank.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
radarfox
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Tue 28.10.2008 13:23:00 »

OK, guys enought of your screeming or electric shit. Start listtening to some real music, like the czech hip-hop! Wink

Bow Wave - BoreCzech
Boreczech is in czech pronounced as "boreček" witch means the guy who acts as the king of the world, who is 100% IN, selfish and he thinks a lot about himself (you know what i mean...). And this track is about one of them.

Chaozz - Z prdele klika
The title of this song should be translated as "Fucking luck". It is about the guy who witnesses the mafia member execution and is forced to run for his life. Then in the deffence he kills all the mafia membes one-by-one and when he thinks that everything is over, he got accidentaly killed by the late-comming police patrol Grin ENJOY!

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #14 on: Tue 28.10.2008 15:27:41 »

@Vegas: Oh yeah, this was time 4 dreams. And time to fly very high.  Wink I was'nt in the "Tresor" but in the "E-Werk" and on MayDays and some Clubs in Hamburg (Tunnel), of course in my home town Dresden. What a time, what a music!

@Atomrolf: Fine music! I listen trance music too, not only this speedy i've posted.  Grin

@radarfox: wtf!? I know u can hopp like hell, but hip-hop?  Wink Some tracks from german fanta4 ("Krieger", "MFG") are good, but usually it's not my thing.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Tue 28.10.2008 16:03:59 »

I need pure aggresive Metal  Grin
 Party.gif  Party.gif Party.gif
« Last Edit: Tue 28.10.2008 16:04:14 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Heggi
Doublekill Member

« Reply #16 on: Sat 15.11.2008 03:22:22 »

My favourite song if i only could choose 1:
http://www.youtube.com/v/OzMJhOwBLqw&ap=%2526fmt%3D18

I listen to a lot of music mostly rock hardrock metal kinda stuff.
I like these bands for instance:
Metallica, Kiss, Scoprions, Nirvana, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Seether, Offspring,
Him, Hanoi Rocks, Nightwish, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Hellacopters, Hardcore SuperStar, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Dire Straits, And many more.

My fiancé is more into pop, poprock and Christian music. Her favourite singer is Celine Dion and i dont mind listening to her music sometime either as long as it doesnt happen too often Tongue
She also makes some music of her own.

Some rap and hiphop might be okay too sometime.

The only thing that i dont like to listen to at all is RnB and Techno. And even though me and my fiancé often dont like the same kind of music we still both hate RnB and Techno Tongue
« Last Edit: Fri 21.11.2008 11:51:16 by VegasKill »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Sun 16.11.2008 15:11:11 »

DAMN I LOVE THIS ONE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/L-hL71InBIg&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This one is really cool too

http://www.youtube.com/v/0gbVgHA4R0o&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #18 on: Mon 17.11.2008 16:28:13 »

Hey Guys this song fits to our clan Tongue (especially the first 36 seconds)  tongue

http://www.youtube.com/v/PVoN7PVXRe4&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #19 on: Mon 17.11.2008 20:58:50 »

My favourite song if i only could choose 1:

I listen to a lot of music mostly rock hardrock metal kinda stuff.
I like these bands for instance:
Metallica, Kiss, Scoprions, Nirvana, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Seether, Offspring,
Him, Hanoi Rocks, Nightwish, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Hellacopters, Hardcore SuperStar, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Dire Straits, And many more.

My fiancé is more into pop, poprock and Christian music. Her favourite singer is Celine Dion and i dont mind listening to her music sometime either as long as it doesnt happen too often Tongue
She also makes some music of her own.

Some rap and hiphop might be okay too sometime.

The only thing that i dont like to listen to at all is RnB and Techno. And even though me and my fiancé often dont like the same kind of music we still both hate RnB and Techno Tongue

I like the video you posted, old Metallica simply rock!

I don't like the videos Bender and Vegas posted too much though, too soft for me, kind of  embarrassed

again some stuff from me, don't worry, no Metal  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Up
Print

Jump to: