Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fick server remote restart shell needed  (Read 5145 times)
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #20 on: Tue 17.11.2009 03:35:36 »

Yo Vegas!
I finally installed the RypelCam.
Have you got different UTGame.ini and Input.ini for it? Would you send me them so I dont have to delete all the occupied bindings?

thx, Ltan  Smiley

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Tue 17.11.2009 10:16:59 »

lol, yeah, its the new one now. thx Vegas, that should do for an instance. Why are you the only one with a picture? The others feel ashamed to show their faces, lol.
If you would be closer, you would see place where i shared my photos, Mr. Stupidquestions.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Tue 17.11.2009 12:58:25 »

New avatar, Eltan? ^^
No, I have the standard keys for Rcam, in combination with my Input.ini.
Just make a copy of the input.ini before you remove binds, so you can restore your default quickly - if you really need to do so. Rcam related key settings should work as dual function keys, and as spectator you shouldn't have problems because of interacting with your game keys.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Tue 17.11.2009 13:39:58 »

In the readme you can read what you have to  change in the different .ini's.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #24 on: Tue 17.11.2009 14:54:20 »

In the readme you can read what you have to  change in the different .ini's.

thx Bender, but I know these. I just wondered whether Vegas has his own input.ini where he made things a bit more comfortable to use. I think it will take some time untill the first "Flick" movie comes out, cant spend hours for that. Its really a bad ass work, mostly, like mentioned, because there is no rewind function. Also because you have to study a demo so intense and from each players point of view to really get the best actions in focus.

Next question:

Is there a way to change the UT Game folder to another drive? Because my C:/ is almost full and the custom maps take so much space. So, can I move it somehow and are there any disadvantages if I would?

thx, Ltan

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Tue 17.11.2009 18:06:00 »

1) Rcam: you don't have to memorize all player's actions...
Spectate a player, set markers over the way he runs, save the markers, restart the demo and load the markers again. So you have the path almost ready to go. If you ain't satisfied with the position of single markers, select them with num +/-, right click to change to the free flight perspective, change your position by flying around and press Z when finished. Save, restart and record the scene.

2) No UT3 folder outside your installation path? Yes, that is possible. Moving your UT3 installation? That is also possible. Theoretically you should be able to move all of your UT3 Gigabytes to an other drive.

(...Store your profile in the general Unreal Tournament 3 installation folder instead of MyDocuments/MyGames/Ut3, make a Link to your UT3.exe with a "nohomedir" command in the advanced path properties (right click/properties on the new link, add command).
If you move the UT3 installation folder to an other drive you should repair the registry entries, a tool should be provided in the binaries folder.

I recommend you to check this procedure on Epic forums, I'm sure there is a how to that describes any single step.

Greets

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #26 on: Wed 18.11.2009 18:22:47 »

vegas, sometimes i wonder where do you get your patience to explain every single bit of every single "computer-related issue" to every single person.
thanks for your kindness :)

Ltan, whenever you need help with some demos, tell me, and i'll do my best to record some nice ut3 scenes Wink

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #27 on: Thu 19.11.2009 22:21:02 »

True, fcb,
i also have to mention this once, thx vegas for your help all the time and respect for your knowledge, its really appreciated clapping.gif

and fcb, you think you make the demo and I have to work to make it look good? no way, you gotta learn that shit aswell with the rypelcam, you're younger and have not such a big amount of school duties like me at the university. I'll give you my demos to work out!  tongue

No, seriously, will take some time untill I can start dedicating myself properly to this, I saw it takes more time than I would have imagined.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: Fri 20.11.2009 18:50:54 »

It's no problem to give you guys some tips. As long as you don't ask me to make the movie...  Grin

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #29 on: Fri 20.11.2009 20:26:20 »

Damn, that would have been my next question!  msn012.gif

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #30 on: Fri 20.11.2009 21:34:03 »

It's no problem to give you guys some tips. As long as you don't ask me to make the movie...  Grin
it would be bad for us to make a video like:
Starring DeineLtan, Crooka etc... Credits to _Dark_ Vegaskill

hmm...dont like it Grin

our movie will be made by Fick members...hopefully ^^

iFCB
Thigor
banned

« Reply #31 on: Sat 21.11.2009 02:48:38 »

Can I recommend some movie titles?

Kangaroo Man: The DeineLtan story

Deins keyboard is just a  spacebar

Dr StrangeLtan or how I learned to stop worrying and love rocket spam

Grin

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #32 on: Sat 21.11.2009 09:23:58 »

Lol, how bout "easy rocket hopper frags enforcer aimbotter", "Rocked the snipe ass", "There is a reason why rockets have a higher weapon number" or "Take this spam map lover boy"?  xxxras.gif

I Am still VCTF player, carrying flags home, you should try this once, thigor, gives you higher stats without aim bots or sniper camping. I just shoot people trying to stand in my way. Some people think that's the real goal of VCTF, who knows.  Smiley

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #33 on: Sat 21.11.2009 11:54:43 »

Olaláá I see a new wonderful relationship here. Thigor luvz DeineLtan, or is it the other way around?

Thigor
banned

« Reply #34 on: Sat 21.11.2009 14:10:02 »

Lol, how bout "easy rocket hopper frags enforcer aimbotter", "Rocked the snipe ass", "There is a reason why rockets have a higher weapon number" or "Take this spam map lover boy"?  xxxras.gif

I Am still VCTF player, carrying flags home, you should try this once, thigor, gives you higher stats without aim bots or sniper camping. I just shoot people trying to stand in my way. Some people think that's the real goal of VCTF, who knows.  Smiley

I'll play the game aslong as its enjoyable, carrying flags is just running away

I prefer action!  finger

most popular vctf servers are laggy anyway (jolt/DoS) so I play more BTA than Vctf now
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #35 on: Sat 21.11.2009 14:28:42 »

"carrying flags is just running away"  xxxlaugh.gif

carrying flags + hoverboard + fucking good cover...that IS running away. there's also the good flagruns with some good kills, specially jumping like kanguroowooos Grin
Thigor, you can always play on our server, it's not laggy ^^

iFCB
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: