Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pro Evolution Soccer 2009  (Read 4209 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #20 on: Fri 27.02.2009 00:36:09 »

Yes I played it today online. And I patched it today. But the patch killed my game. God I have no luck anymore  embarrassed

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Sat 14.03.2009 11:45:14 »

Here is my new PES video Tongue
I tried to make some effects, hope you like it  Wink

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #22 on: Sat 14.03.2009 14:36:18 »

Nice vid, i like it! cool thubs up
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Sat 14.03.2009 19:52:18 »

Nice vid, i like it! cool thubs up

Thx  cheesy

The goals are shit but I like what I did with the effects  Wink

Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #24 on: Sat 16.05.2009 15:33:01 »

lol PES 2010 will come soon (some months^^) and I don't really play PES09 anymore.
I just can't stand the online mode, sometimes it's even more annoying than UT3's online mode :D

I'm not sure if I will buy (yes, buy) PES 2010 because I don't want to waste my money for a half bottle...
And soccer games don't have a long life cycle because a new game comes out every year.
It's not like another game like UT3, CSS, BF2, Guild Wars and many more online games.

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #25 on: Tue 16.06.2009 13:45:37 »

lol this game is awesome!!!!

im pretty good on it too :D... iv got a torrent version though so cant play online :(... i did have pes2008 online and won %80 of matches :)

i love scoring free kicks on here, bicycle shots and over head kicks :D... your videos are good bloody, was the difficulty on amatuer :D
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #26 on: Tue 16.06.2009 13:50:12 »

your videos are good bloody, was the difficulty on amatuer :D

I didnt made this video to show my skills, I made it to try out some effects! Read the description in youtube  msn012.gif

And it was Pro! The 2nd highest  msn001.gif

Chrisaw2008
Multikill Member

« Reply #27 on: Tue 16.06.2009 13:53:58 »

ye i think the effects are great lol... the first video is funny... you do score some strange goals on pes2009... people running around the ball when it hits the post and then it goes in off the wrong player... lol funny game :D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: