Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Essential Frags - An UT3 Frag Movie  (Read 6117 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« on: Mon 29.06.2009 20:43:41 »

Previous posts:

I was thinking about some crazy frags by Tomae, PinkyRing and Futzelgnom recently on our server, and wish we had an automatic demo recording feature on our server. - it would be great material for a Frag Movie.

Has anyone an idea where to get UT3 demos?
BTA-Phoenix records demos of any match, but doesn't offer demo downloads, as far as I know.
ClanBase deletes all its demo uploads after a few weeks, so thats empty space. I found one match of Futzelgnom, and thats really awesome - but to little for what I was planning.

Any advices are welcome!
« Last Edit: Sun 16.08.2009 11:25:41 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Mon 29.06.2009 21:47:26 »

Big_Deal told me that they use the demos only to check Aimboter! But he should know how to record all the games.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Mon 29.06.2009 22:09:38 »

that's exactly the idea i wanted to make few months ago  xxxras.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Mon 29.06.2009 23:47:09 »

The problem is not to record demos on our server, I'd just like to know if there are already some good Duel demos.

Yep, sova, you told you want to make a frag movie. Investigated for some frags, or did you want to make some bot-fights? xxxras.gif

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 30.06.2009 00:14:45 »

I did really good frags on our server sometimes, like killing Unreal.but.Real with avril while we are both in the air and he jumps up, and me down. i just shot to try my luck, and here "boom"! LOL he got ownd xD  And i surely wanted to record them, but had no opportunity.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 30.06.2009 12:41:48 »

My best kill was headshotting some1 guy who was falling from the tower while I was falling from it too.  Cool

Imagine you would have recorded the game where we were just shooting with the shock rifle!!!! That was an epic match...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Tue 30.06.2009 14:02:55 »

Yea, bender owned me there pretty hard  msn001.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Tue 30.06.2009 20:39:05 »

Exactly the shock rifle match was the one that brought me to the idea to make something out of it.
No ideas where to get demos from?

I'll try to pm Tomae in CB - he has an own server and plays in the perfect categorie for a frag movie, with his mates Futzel and PinkyRing. ^^

Else I can give it up with the quality frags. X.X
« Last Edit: Tue 30.06.2009 20:42:06 by VegasKill »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Tue 30.06.2009 20:41:51 »

Hey Vegas, today I forgot to record something. DUDE I really pwnd!  xxxw00t.gif

Soooo many moving shock combos and mid-air flaks and rockets.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Wed 01.07.2009 12:21:00 »

Tomae, Futzelgnom and PinkyRing gave me the permission to show their gameplay for a frag movie, thats really great by their side. Unfortunately their server run out and they probably have no demos backed up.  :'(
Tomae maybe can send me some good material anyways, thanks very much, Tomae!

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Thu 02.07.2009 11:58:48 »

OMG, so many pro gamers demos that I got now  msn009.gif
If there come also demos from Tomae its a lot of work.  Grin

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Thu 02.07.2009 12:37:26 »

If you need some demos, I recorded him yesterday. 3 or 4 Demos!

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Thu 02.07.2009 19:19:04 »

pm me, bloody, thx

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Thu 02.07.2009 20:09:35 »

Prowler (one pro player from Warfare) also wants to make frag movie, but on Warfare, and with recording his 1st person view...we try to make it together by recording all the game  msn008.gif  Bloody, if u want, join us! Later then we combine parts together and make clip. But only your uber-pwnage moments Wink
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Thu 02.07.2009 22:12:34 »

Prowler (one pro player from Warfare) also wants to make frag movie, but on Warfare, and with recording his 1st person view...we try to make it together by recording all the game  msn008.gif  Bloody, if u want, join us! Later then we combine parts together and make clip. But only your uber-pwnage moments Wink

Ok np for me. I played pretty often with Prowler =)

Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #15 on: Sat 04.07.2009 11:38:10 »

I know some amazing USA players (vctf/DM) like SiLT, thehotcake, thelegacy,SilKz, PeniX and such, it happens that I spec them and I can record with Fraps, if you/they agree it would be a great addition for a frag video, for sure. then If you want to make a video with only your friends' frags it's no problem at all!

wasted
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Sat 04.07.2009 11:59:56 »

You should make demo's. This way its easier for vegas to edit them  msn012.gif

Just type demorec "demoname" (the name you want) in the console.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Sat 04.07.2009 12:10:40 »

Yep, I'll have to get demos (hd videos are ways to big to share).

Epic has no simple way to spec demos with mutators. At any demo a warning appears, missing package 'Noredeemer', 'CoverageSpectators_v03a', various UTCompIII releases (8 pieces, and still not all compaible if the name is correct, you need to know where to get the correct versions from -.-), 'ABTv1_3', ... and if you install one, the next warning appears.  msn002.gif

Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #18 on: Sat 04.07.2009 13:31:17 »

I know how to record demos  xxxras.gif

I know they are easier to handle but like vegas said it's bitchy to play them if there are mutators on the server. I'll do it anyway!

bender you know that typing "demoff" in console while watching a demo makes it go fast forward, if you type it again it will go even faster, third time you type it it goes back to normal speed.

msn011.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Thu 13.08.2009 20:04:20 »

I guess I'll have to put the few frags clips together to come to sort of a frag movie.
...Just won't get more demos. =S ...its gonna be nothing special therefore.  :'(

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: