Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Essential Frags - An UT3 Frag Movie  (Read 6116 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Fri 14.08.2009 13:21:38 »

I've got 1:52 of the frag movie now. I think I'll hold Wojci's vacation based deadline of August 23 (1/2) and have the clip ready until than.
The bad thing is just the lack of pro-gamer demos: the clip is gonna be more an eye pleasure than a 'real' frag movie.
But let yourself surprise, it doesn't look that bad til now.  Grin
« Last Edit: Fri 14.08.2009 13:23:55 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Fri 14.08.2009 13:29:37 »

Omg you know how to make some1 excited.  xxxw00t.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Sat 15.08.2009 20:18:07 »

Omg you know how to make some1 excited.  xxxw00t.gif
I guess I'm done, just some fine tuning is missing. The frag movie should be published on 'magic Sunday'.  Azn

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Sat 15.08.2009 23:38:30 »

I have some good kills for you vs Blaxsky

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Sun 16.08.2009 11:22:13 »

Too late for more frags, the frag movie is now published:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDEFp5H2NEw[/url]

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #25 on: Sun 16.08.2009 11:30:55 »

On the lost souls clan sever are playing many good duel players. The admin is a young german. Maybe I can ask him to send you demos  msn012.gif

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #26 on: Sun 16.08.2009 11:55:35 »

Vegas, you can take demos from Phoenix BTA server. I asked Big_Deal, and he said we can take any demos that aren't older, than 1 week.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: Sun 16.08.2009 12:00:25 »

On the lost souls clan sever are playing many good duel players. The admin is a young german. Maybe I can ask him to send you demos  msn012.gif

...?
There was a topic here for about a month titled 'demos for a frag movie?'.
I did not get one demo, and PHX officially kept the demos only internally, nothing to get there. Now it is too late: today the saisonal work has begun, so I won't have almost no time for nothing in the coming months.

But thanks anyways!

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #28 on: Sun 16.08.2009 12:04:09 »

They did not keep demos internally, i just went to their forum and ask whether i can get demos  xxxlaugh.gif

LOL at 1:27

nice, i liked it  xxxw00t.gif
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #29 on: Sun 16.08.2009 13:39:52 »

Nice movie Vegas!

I've only one problem with this vid: too much slowed down motion and camera rotation but it's my opinion only.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #30 on: Mon 17.08.2009 19:56:06 »

Time for a Gallery Update!

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #31 on: Mon 17.08.2009 19:56:50 »

...?
There was a topic here for about a month titled 'demos for a frag movie?'.
I did not get one demo, and PHX officially kept the demos only internally, nothing to get there. Now it is too late: today the saisonal work has begun, so I won't have almost no time for nothing in the coming months.

But thanks anyways!

Well I've found this server 1 1/2 weeks ago.  msn001.gif

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: Sun 01.11.2009 10:59:25 »

I'm looking forward to some interesting tracks for a possible fragmovie n2, since I've got some spare time today - finally!  msn009.gif

But I didn't watch my collection of pro gamer's demos yet ( xxxguns.gif !),
...and I won't be able to work with them the coming days.

But remember Epics statement, 'It's Unreal. And it's almost here'? - that was related to this project! :D

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #33 on: Sun 01.11.2009 11:52:37 »

YAY thats what I call GOOD news  msn012.gif

I'd love to see another fragmovie =). Tomae already told me that he gave you some really good demos.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: Sun 01.11.2009 14:45:01 »

Now I know what music I'll use. Bit usual but who matters -> psytrance mix, what exactly won't be told.

I'll give a look at 1 or 2 demos - the titles sound good (Dark Dude, Pseih, Tomae, Virtu, BlödelBender Grin)

_FK_nero

« Reply #35 on: Sun 01.11.2009 19:28:34 »

nice video   and frags too
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: Sun 01.11.2009 19:58:48 »

nice video
Thanks, the frags are synched to the music, thats why it comes over better. ...
and frags too
...But this sounds almost like you're teasing me. Roll Eyes
In Essential Frags there are a few good frags performed by Futzelgnom from ONE duel. The rest...
But thanks to Tomae I have access to high quality demos now. This will allow me to use 1st person, view (instead of just rcam, what makes average frags look special).

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #37 on: Sun 01.11.2009 21:25:39 »

i'm still making my own experience with video editors...but i really suck at it...my destiny is just not video editing Tongue
but there's one thing i can't start thinking...and it is to make a frag movie with this music:

the "heavy-metal" part of the music that starts at 2:38 always reminds me a darwalker coming in the battlefield destroying everything Grin
and then at 2:54 it gets destroyed...i'm dreaming  msn011.gif
« Last Edit: Sun 01.11.2009 21:27:13 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #38 on: Sun 01.11.2009 21:33:08 »

The parts when he's not singing are pretty good for a fragmovie imho.

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #39 on: Sun 01.11.2009 21:43:41 »

exactly what i thought. the intro of the music suits perfectly for an intro of a movie, thats what i think

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: