Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Floodgate tips and tricks!  (Read 810 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« on: Wed 01.07.2009 14:55:06 »

Here i made today another clip :)

PS. Yea i know you love the music, no need to mention it here  whistle
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Wed 01.07.2009 14:58:23 »

by the way, Vegas, i love your youtube page performance! awesome!  wink2.gif  Just one question...how did u add this long picture on the upper side (UT3darkclan.com          feel the Darkness). can't find it anywhere  :'(
« Last Edit: Wed 01.07.2009 15:03:02 by aka_sova »
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Wed 01.07.2009 17:50:24 »

Ok, I won't mention about the appropriate music.  xxxlaugh.gif
The floodgate lift jump and the core sniping might be useful, otherwise they're a bit too slow paced to be practical, at least in the 32 player titan server I play in.

Show me more Aka, good stuff!  msn011.gif I never bothered to try tricks in warfare like in vctf, even though some of them could be very useful! I tried some of the confrontation tricks today and they definetely worked.  finger

For example in Downtown when you've lost you're last prime a good route with orb is to go on top of the building to jump boots and hammerjump straight to top of the prime node building. A very simple trick, which I never thought of until I actually saw someone use it.  xxxlaugh.gif

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Wed 01.07.2009 22:16:59 »

when i wanted to make this clip, i didn't really know what i'm gonna show there. But after ~40 minutes stretching the map with hammer i found the tricks i showed here. Nothing special, i agree, but this map was very popular, so i thought ppl would love to see some stuff about it :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: