Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UT3: Av-Pr Frag Movie First Scenes  (Read 4123 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« on: Fri 24.07.2009 18:22:38 »

Well these are the first scenes of my fragmovie  xxxlaugh.gif . Some of you will think know: "How can a n00b like him create a FRAG Movie?". well I've found some cool kills in the demos. Now I just need to edit them with RypleCam. Tell me what you think about the first scenes. I'll edit the first kill with the "StopMode" from Ryplecam. Atm the video is just 38 secs long.   smiley464.png But many kills will follow soon ;-)

« Last Edit: Sun 26.07.2009 19:49:51 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Fri 24.07.2009 21:30:11 »

1) gimme name of the track :)
2) Will you use this track for your fragmovie? O_o  This doesn't suit for this kinda...this "Ich will" may be. :D
3) Nice starting, i would love to see the rest!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Fri 24.07.2009 22:04:32 »

1) Track name = One of the Lord of the Rings Theme Songs
2) Yes this will be the song
3) I made more recordings today. Imo some pretty nice stuff  tongue

btw. Maybe you didnt see it, at the 2nd kill watch the lower right corner.  msn012.gif

Edit2: If you dont get what happened at the first kill, I headshot an invisible guy^^

Edit3: First kill got edit, looked dumb with that pause  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Sat 25.07.2009 07:21:14 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Fri 24.07.2009 23:54:32 »

Lol i will shoot randomly, then record it and tell i killed plenty of invisible guys  Crazysmile1  xxxlaugh.gif
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Sat 25.07.2009 09:09:48 »

nice bloody, lookin 4ward to ur vid when it's entire  :)

just one amendment: the music is from the movie "requiem for a dream", but not a LotR-theme  msn012.gif

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #5 on: Sat 25.07.2009 09:37:25 »

Hey bloody do u remember serg2305's movie the "Supremus"? He made a frag-movie, everybody said that "wow awesome frags" "skilled player" etc.... Well i played against him yesterday:

Conclusion: You can records your best and luckiest moments but frag movies doesn't show your real skills. But on the other hand im waiting for your full movie, because of UT3 needs more well edited frag movies to make UT3 scene more popular.  Mainly in it's consciousness, that there will not be a next part of Unreal Tournament for several years: http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/23/tim-sweeney-no-new-unreal-tournament-game-for-several-years/ owwsad.gif

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Sat 25.07.2009 10:29:36 »

Ofc a fragmovie doesn't show my skills. But the most kills in the video where recorded from the last 2 weeks. Only the airrocket, this one was in the clanwar against corrupt.

Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #7 on: Sat 25.07.2009 13:47:36 »

looks very good,

go ahead.

ps: yep you should edit the first 2 kills, pause mode in the moment of the headshot (1.kill) and a zoom to the dead guy, or a camera move like the nemesis duel in vegas'  "THE CLANWAR".

and the same in the second kill, maybe the a move above him where you can see you while shooting the final shot,

the 3. kill is already useable gj.
« Last Edit: Sat 25.07.2009 13:54:16 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Sat 25.07.2009 13:59:51 »

Thx splitter!

Ok first kill got edit like you said. But I'm not sure about the other kill. But I think I'll edit 2nd one too.  msn012.gif

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #9 on: Sat 25.07.2009 14:10:56 »

Servers were empty today morning so i tried the movie making with fraps and practiced some combos:

:)

Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #10 on: Sat 25.07.2009 14:28:20 »

its also interesting that you play all modes and i guess you use frags from many dm, vctf and warfare maps.

other fragvideos i know dont show any kills on vctf maps  smiley463.png

I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Sat 25.07.2009 15:06:54 »

Ofc a fragmovie doesn't show my skills. But the most kills in the video where recorded from the last 2 weeks. Only the airrocket, this one was in the clanwar against corrupt.

It's a shame that you don't have demos out of the EPIC! Coret CTF match we played together on Thursday for what seemed to be like an eternity. Lots of awesome frags and lols there

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #12 on: Sat 25.07.2009 16:17:16 »

Mainly in it's consciousness, that there will not be a next part of Unreal Tournament for several years: http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/23/tim-sweeney-no-new-unreal-tournament-game-for-several-years/ owwsad.gif

fuuuuuuuuuuck  msnangry.gif
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Sat 25.07.2009 16:41:53 »

Mainly in it's consciousness, that there will not be a next part of Unreal Tournament for several years: http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/23/tim-sweeney-no-new-unreal-tournament-game-for-several-years/ owwsad.gif

fuuuuuuuuuuck  msnangry.gif

tbh I'm not really surprised. New UT always comes with a new-gen engine and there is still plenty of time for Epic to milk (license) the UT3 engine the 3dr party companies. My guess is late 2013. When it comes out I'll be more than happy to test it on my new 16core CPU and a quadruple SLI Geforce GTX666 cards  xxxras.gif

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Sat 25.07.2009 17:34:16 »

Epic didn't put lots of effort into UT3 since the point it was released as a half finished game, thats true.
The support for linux was an unsupported 'pet poroject', that says it all... just to remind that the major part of the server are based on Unix.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Sat 25.07.2009 19:31:24 »

Servers were empty today morning so i tried the movie making with fraps and practiced some combos:
Nice combos! That will take me ages to make so many of them together... laughanim2.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Sun 26.07.2009 09:44:49 »

Imo that are not "real" shock combos. Its more like, waiting for the shock core flying into the crosshair. But anyway, REALLY nice! I could never do it online

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Sun 26.07.2009 11:19:08 »

Imo that are not "real" shock combos. Its more like, waiting for the shock core flying into the crosshair.
Is there any other effective way to do them? You are not aimbot...
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #18 on: Sun 26.07.2009 11:21:39 »

omg

clapping.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #19 on: Sun 26.07.2009 13:06:01 »

Imo that are not "real" shock combos. Its more like, waiting for the shock core flying into the crosshair.
Is there any other effective way to do them? You are not aimbot...

Yes, I mean at the most of them he shoots and stays on one height then just walk to the side and shoot. I mean with "real" shock combo, shooting a shock core and then using jump boots or something.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print

Jump to: