Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UT3 Global Stats script by WGH  (Read 13439 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« on: Mon 03.08.2009 20:41:47 »

The UT3 player statistics script by WGH allows to gather stats from gamespy to display on webpages as UT3 does to display the stats in game.

With the latest update it is possible now to search for players, instead of gathering only the stats of _Dark_ clan members. The results page could need some amendment, may come in future.

Before you ask for the script, be sure to have php5+ and curl on your server.

Enjoy, VegasKill!
« Last Edit: Mon 09.11.2009 23:54:04 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
JT-Ripper
Multikill Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 04.08.2009 10:35:53 »

Most impressive, nice work Vegaskill, looking really nice Cool I have my lowest rank ever now  msn011.gif Even if i playing like noob at the moment. It is often laggy for me even if i have good ping  xxxras.gif
Bastardbrain
Multikill Member

« Reply #2 on: Thu 06.08.2009 11:43:36 »

Thats looks sweet that vegaes, love the way you got the Fuzion charts working with the stats script.

I dont understand how stats work though, look at this dude who`s number 1. His stats aint that great and only played 587 games so how he get to number 1??
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=player&plid=163611045&game_name=ut3pc

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Mon 09.11.2009 23:57:13 »

Update to the members page: look up for UT3 player statistics added.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 10.11.2009 00:04:29 »

WoW that looks so nice. Gj Vegas!

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 10.11.2009 01:14:08 »

Cool, i'm 993  xxxlaugh.gif
JT-Ripper
Multikill Member

« Reply #6 on: Tue 10.11.2009 20:32:32 »

Nice Vegaskill
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Thu 12.11.2009 19:26:18 »

Zmei' from the Black Knights got the script for the new BkrT homepage:  blackknights.fr

If some more are interested for the clan stats, don't hesitate asking.
« Last Edit: Wed 18.11.2009 17:56:50 by VegasKill »

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #8 on: Sun 22.11.2009 23:10:02 »

Isn't it beautiful???  xxxlaugh.gif

New website, with our stats  msn004.gif msn004.gif msn004.gif lol

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOTS OF THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  msn012.gif
« Last Edit: Sun 22.11.2009 23:10:49 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Sun 22.11.2009 23:37:13 »

Isn't it beautiful???  xxxlaugh.gif
Better than the original.  xxxlaugh.gif

deedle

« Reply #10 on: Fri 01.01.2010 23:58:26 »

The UT3 player statistics script by WGH allows to gather stats from gamespy to display on webpages as UT3 does to display the stats in game.

With the latest update it is possible now to search for players, instead of gathering only the stats of _Dark_ clan members. The results page could need some amendment, may come in future.

Before you ask for the script, be sure to have php5+ and curl on your server.

Enjoy, VegasKill!

Where can I get this script you speak of. I have been trying to get utstatsdb to work on my servers but the mutator part seems borked and I am looking for a better alternative or at least some way to get my player stats on a website.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Sat 02.01.2010 00:40:47 »

I sent you a pm. Just add your id in the get_defined_stats.php file (look up your id in the url of the dfb stats).

Greetings,
VegasKill

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #12 on: Sat 02.01.2010 10:05:21 »

stats hater letter!

in the beginning, stats where a pretty decent reference on a player's level, although I questioned the ability to let even non-friends see the entire stats of everyone ever since.

But nowadays they mean shit, and some players seem to forget the life of the game and it's teamplay due to their stats.
People want to clean their stats up (but fool down in terms of good teamplay and intelligent playing), they create new accounts over and over again, the more kills with the less games played gets the highest ranking.
The exaggeratedly raped new trend of only playing loveless spam maps increases your stats, dont play old teamsport maps with bigger ideas in it, stay all in one room so you forced to get a weapon award when occassionally clicking the weapon fire key from time to time. The more primitive the map, the better for your stats, and THAT'S what your weakend ego needs to feel good at something!!
Whenever there is a tank in such a map, CAMP IT, you can't get better kill/death ratios and awards than with overdimensionalised vehicles for a map which basically consists of 1 room!

Some easy rules to become a stat whore  which you all know of course, just to show the absurdity of the modern ut3 stats.

Mister dont give a damn about his kill death ratio but fucking stayed with his frst account since he got UT3,

DeineLtan  xxxshifty.gif

deedle

« Reply #13 on: Sat 02.01.2010 14:45:56 »

I have seen this phenomenon too :)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Sat 02.01.2010 14:51:02 »

DeineLtan, do you always write very long posts, that no one reads? Ability to express your opinion briefly defines your level of education.
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #15 on: Sat 02.01.2010 15:22:43 »

DeineLtan, do you always write very long posts, that no one reads? Ability to express your opinion briefly defines your level of education.

haha indeed i never read what he posts xD

esp cause he mostly talks bullshit like give the muslime their minaretts and so on

this guy has just too much time, thats all
« Last Edit: Sat 02.01.2010 15:24:58 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #16 on: Sun 03.01.2010 09:33:53 »

lol, sova hater, ability to read more than a "roflmao" rather defines level of YOUR education. Just dont comment it if you aint reading it anyway.

Same for you Splitter,
respect my opinion on free religion and get the fuck out of a ut3 forum if you aint playing ut3 anymore, tell me who got too much time!?  xxxras.gif
And Splitter, how come that you wrote your name with an "I" instead of an "l" if it's not to hide your stats?

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Sun 03.01.2010 09:36:34 »

lol, sova hater, ability to read more than a "roflmao" rather defines level of YOUR education.
Sorry, but i prefer reading books more, than your scribbles.
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #18 on: Sun 03.01.2010 13:10:18 »

And Splitter, how come that you wrote your name with an "I" instead of an "l" if it's not to hide your stats?

1. My Stats are much better than the most other players on this forum. Esp better than yours. That means there is no reason to hide em.

2. the name with "L" wasnt available anymore. Also if there isnt a player called "SpLitter"

3. I still play sometimes UT3.

4. I would never leave this forum as long as there are so much stupid pricks as you. Those People who make me laugh all the time about their opinion with posts no one cares about.

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #19 on: Sun 03.01.2010 13:16:38 »

Imho stats were worthless since UT3 released. The way they/it checks the "skill" is ridiculous. It's just about Who killed Who. Not how and what weapon. Just watch the Top 20 and their Kill Death Ratio...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print

Jump to: