Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UT3 vCTF clanwar?  (Read 3798 times)
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« on: Tue 03.02.2015 22:31:23 »

Hey guys, what do you think about taking a challenge from Terrorists? As I know, Matzer still keeps his vCTF server so we can play there. I suggest a standart proper vCTF clanwar with 2 maps and 1 extra map if it is draw. I know that there are no active clans in this sh** game but gather the strongest team you can to beat us! ^^ I think we can organize a team of 5 players. Almost nobody plays this game now but it would be funny to play versus players with brains ^ I'm waiting for your answer if it is possible.

When life gives you spam, just make a sandwitch.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Tue 03.02.2015 22:43:48 »

I'm not really sure there is anyone left from _Dark_ to play UT3. Embarrassed

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Wed 04.02.2015 00:37:48 »

I'd have to install it again. Last time I checked (over a year ago or smth) I couldn't even connect to any servers.

You need a patch to even play now don't ya? Cause gamespy is down or so... However, if we'd gather enough ppl I'd prolly take a try and play.
« Last Edit: Wed 04.02.2015 00:38:15 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #3 on: Wed 04.02.2015 08:39:33 »

It's the wake up call _Darks_  tongue

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #4 on: Wed 04.02.2015 09:28:02 »

You need a patch to even play now don't ya? Cause gamespy is down or so... However, if we'd gather enough ppl I'd prolly take a try and play.
Yeah, gamespy went down, you need http://epicgames.com/community/2014/05/ut3-patch-allows-you-to-play-after-gamespy-shutdown/comment-page-1/
I'm not really sure there is anyone left from _Dark_ to play UT3. Embarrassed
But you are friendly with PtE, Fick and so on, I mean you can gather your multi foreign team, challenge is not only for Darks, but for skilled ppl ^^
P.$ I want to see iFCB too Wink On our side, presumably will be: Iska, Neversleep, Assasins, Gabry, Mezmerize and others (if they will be available at certain time).
It's the wake up call _Darks_  tongue
Hell, yes! This is THE WAKE UP CALL!
« Last Edit: Wed 04.02.2015 09:40:11 by Assasins »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Wed 04.02.2015 12:22:20 »

It's the wake up call _Darks_  tongue

I barely have any time left to play video games at all and if I have some, I put it in use to play Quake Live  embarrassed

I'm over and done with UT3. For good! You probably noticed already, though  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Wed 04.02.2015 12:23:50 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #6 on: Wed 04.02.2015 13:21:51 »

It's the wake up call _Darks_  tongue

I barely have any time left to play video games at all and if I have some, I put it in use to play Quake Live  embarrassed

I'm over and done with UT3. For good! You probably noticed already, though  xxxlaugh.gif
Yeees... bla-bla-bla... You left it coz there are no players to play with, and honestly, I don't like this game more either. But the clanwar isn't a bad idea. And quake? I mean it is stupid ='P

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #7 on: Wed 04.02.2015 16:15:42 »

Nah, I'd love to see you guys play from spectator side. I am not _Dark_  Azn

Also, Blo0dy, one thing is to play UT3, other thing is to play a match for 1h-2h :p IT's a matter of effort and organize your time. Do it in memory of the good old teamspeak times :D M4rtin1 come back!

iFCB
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #8 on: Wed 04.02.2015 17:27:45 »

Also, Blo0dy, one thing is to play UT3, other thing is to play a match for 1h-2h :p IT's a matter of effort and organize your time.
Yeah, and unfortunately, I have no contacts of Dark, PtE, Bk.rt etc... So I can't talk with each member separately, so I expect somebody of you, iFCB for instance, will gather a team of Dark or multiclan team, whatever. And then we will choose a time, hope Matzer will give us a server.

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #9 on: Thu 05.02.2015 01:42:45 »

Well i see Matzer and L1ght in-game, Sev and Bloody on facebook, and Vegas on this forum, DeadlyM4rk and M4rt1n1 commented on my video some time ago... and that's it :p

iFCB
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #10 on: Thu 05.02.2015 09:40:43 »

Well i see Matzer and L1ght in-game, Sev and Bloody on facebook, and Vegas on this forum, DeadlyM4rk and M4rt1n1 commented on my video some time ago... and that's it :p
So at least 5 players are active, it is enough for 5 vs 5 Wink Try to convince them. Deadlym4rk and m4rtini - I don't know them, it seems, I saw m4rtini once in some old video clanwar and that's it.

Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #11 on: Thu 05.02.2015 16:08:03 »

Can I have contacts of Sev and Bloody on facebook(and contacts of light, matzer if possible)? I just registered there(Asin Ninj). Where are european\american clans usually chatting? Russians are all over vkontakte.ru or Skype, but foreigners as I know use facebook and some programm I forgot the name like Steam?

DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #12 on: Thu 05.02.2015 19:30:31 »

csgo and dota for me...thats it  xxxlaugh.gif

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #13 on: Thu 05.02.2015 20:08:27 »

csgo and dota for me...thats it  xxxlaugh.gif
Fuuuuuuuu, I even don't know what of these I hate more, csgo prolly

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Fri 06.02.2015 14:07:03 »

[...] IT's a matter of effort and organize your time. [...]

I'm not gonna organize or change my time/schedule in order to play UT3 or any video game  xxxlaugh.gif

M4rtin1 come back!

I second this.

adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #15 on: Sat 07.02.2015 03:48:16 »

Why don't you try to play with E.P.R.??  I can't speak for the others in the clan, but for the most part it's a somewhat active team.

On our side, presumably will be: Iska

lol.
« Last Edit: Sat 07.02.2015 03:50:05 by adepT` »
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #16 on: Sat 07.02.2015 14:01:21 »

Why don't you try to play with E.P.R.??  I can't speak for the others in the clan, but for the most part it's a somewhat active team.
Game dispute with foreigners is more interesting than the one with Epry.

adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #17 on: Sat 07.02.2015 19:05:32 »

Game dispute with foreigners is more interesting than the one with Epry.

There are more players than just epry, but whatever.  There are no other active teams, so good luck trying to play a clanwar with someone else then.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sat 07.02.2015 19:06:49 by adepT` »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: