Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TOTAL OWNAGE! Highest Score ever?  (Read 7089 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« on: Sun 09.08.2009 19:53:52 »

Screenshot speaks for itself:

« Last Edit: Tue 11.08.2009 20:26:03 by Splitter »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sun 09.08.2009 21:49:59 »

Screenshot speaks for itself: nice score, but you are the only player in that score board I ever met online. Show something about RPGWiz if you post something about warfare, he's freaky in that game mode.  Cool

Mess with the best, die like the rest
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Sun 09.08.2009 22:17:36 »

I noticed you were playing on the raptor-squad server and your score was close to 1200, I tried to join several times but it was full :(
How many rounds did the match last for? Must have been a while to get to to 1283.
btw how many ppl called you a cheater?  msn011.gif cos it happens to me quite often on the raptor CTF server, heh.
meh, RPGWizard is overrated  Grin
Rock on!!

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sun 09.08.2009 22:48:52 »

I was on this server at this moment, i think there were 5-6 rounds. and in last round bloody just waited for tank to own them downstairs :D  with special trick  xxxlaugh.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Mon 10.08.2009 11:49:23 »

Screenshot speaks for itself: nice score, but you are the only player in that score board I ever met online. Show something about RPGWiz if you post something about warfare, he's freaky in that game mode.  Cool

Xirios plays Warfare pretty often, Prowler is a really good Warfare player, shizo-n00b too. RobDaDob is really often online. W.i.k.t.o.r.-hu is often online and CzarnyMis too. And a really good 1on1 player is zhymrane.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Mon 10.08.2009 11:53:09 »

How many rounds did the match last for? Must have been a while to get to to 1283.

Well, after 7 rounds I had 1283 points that means average I scored 183,285714 points in one round and one round was like 35 minutes long. My score would me much higher if I would'nt had wait for the tank the whole last round.

btw how many ppl called you a cheater?  msn011.gif

No1 called me cheater. But many ppl were impressed of the score  msn011.gif
« Last Edit: Mon 10.08.2009 11:54:14 by Bloody.Bender »

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Mon 10.08.2009 17:57:51 »

Screenshot speaks for itself: nice score, but you are the only player in that score board I ever met online. Show something about RPGWiz if you post something about warfare, he's freaky in that game mode.  Cool

Xirios plays Warfare pretty often, Prowler is a really good Warfare player, shizo-n00b too. RobDaDob is really often online. W.i.k.t.o.r.-hu is often online and CzarnyMis too. And a really good 1on1 player is zhymrane.

Prowler is a nice guy, not long ago we had a nice shootout on Confrontation. There were just a few ppl on the server so we chat for a while and then shoot each other with asmd primary. He was pretty good but I pnwed him anyway, heh Wink

Well, after 7 rounds I had 1283 points that means average I scored 183,285714 points in one round and one round was like 35 minutes long. My score would me much higher if I would'nt had wait for the tank the whole last round.

btw how many ppl called you a cheater?  msn011.gif

No1 called me cheater. But many ppl were impressed of the score  msn011.gif

Aaaw noone called you a cheater? That makes me a sad panda msn012.gif
In the last couple of days I remember 2 guys on the CTF server that went rattling on and on that I cheat, it was really tiresome after a while, their fault they just made fools out of 'emselves.
The second one was the0ne if i remember thw 1337 spelling correctly and that moron went nuts and turned on his speedhack, lol. Too bad there were some guys who knew the admin so he got reported.

« Last Edit: Mon 10.08.2009 17:59:18 by m4rt1ni »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Mon 10.08.2009 19:55:35 »

Prowler is my good friend and he pwns hard  msn011.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Mon 10.08.2009 20:15:06 »

Today I met VoxHouse.net and I asked him if its the highest score ever in UT and yes it is  Cool
« Last Edit: Mon 10.08.2009 20:15:32 by Bloody.Bender »

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Mon 10.08.2009 21:13:59 »

Prowler is my good friend and he pwns hard  msn011.gif

yep, as I said he is a good guy :)

Today I met VoxHouse.net and I asked him if its the highest score ever in UT and yes it is  Cool

don't know who VoxHouse.net is but anyway congrats to your number totally awesome super one place in the history of the UT3 universe  Cool

Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #10 on: Mon 10.08.2009 22:06:31 »

its not...

before a half year cr4zyb4st4rd and nammo made about 1600 and 1300 (in the same team) in a warfare match... and im sure that also this one wasnt the highest score ever

as i heared some1 made 2200 points in 7 rounds warfare. with leviathan about 800 kills and the other points with nodes. 32player servers: every round overtime.... dunno how many hours it took

edit: i dont play warfare anymore.... but my highest score was also just 1200 Grin

in vctf it was 1100 (6hours corruption argh.gif), and endscore was 2:1.... so i made about 500 kills if you calculate the flagcarrierkills. and i can just say: it was vee...eery boring till i made the last point....

btw: since this match i never joined a 32player server.
« Last Edit: Mon 10.08.2009 22:26:22 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Mon 10.08.2009 22:45:07 »

its not...

before a half year cr4zyb4st4rd and nammo made about 1600 and 1300 (in the same team) in a warfare match... and im sure that also this one wasnt the highest score ever

as i heared some1 made 2200 points in 7 rounds warfare. with leviathan about 800 kills and the other points with nodes. 32player servers: every round overtime.... dunno how many hours it took

edit: i dont play warfare anymore.... but my highest score was also just 1200 Grin

in vctf it was 1100 (6hours corruption argh.gif), and endscore was 2:1.... so i made about 500 kills if you calculate the flagcarrierkills. and i can just say: it was vee...eery boring till i made the last point....

Leviathan is lame! I made almost all points with orb carrying and normal kills.

Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #12 on: Mon 10.08.2009 23:07:06 »

you wanted to know if it was the highest. i told you that its not. case closed

I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Tue 11.08.2009 00:20:02 »

As bloody asked i made a topic. you can see it here.

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=26755853
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Tue 11.08.2009 00:36:18 »

Haha, yeah! Thats Corruption as we all know and love it!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #15 on: Tue 11.08.2009 08:49:00 »

who knows if the guys with a higher score will ever see this thread....

clapping.gif
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Tue 11.08.2009 10:00:09 »

Still, I think it's a nice achievement, I don't think I've ever made more than 1000 points in a single game and I don't think I'll ever do with my gameplay style.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Tue 11.08.2009 11:01:21 »

who knows if the guys with a higher score will ever see this thread....

I said I could make one :D

And I only thought its the highest because VoxHouse said it is. And he was the guy with the highest before 1071. If you dont believe me watch the end of the video.

Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #18 on: Tue 11.08.2009 14:31:09 »

na ... the problem is: you think that you ve the highest score cause a guy who thought that he had the highest score ever said that you ve the highest score.

but this guys didnt make the highest score and i told you 2 examples with a much higher score.

haha total logic onwage

clapping.gif
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #19 on: Tue 11.08.2009 14:37:58 »

Quote from: oldskool0482
nope sorry, people have broke into the 3000's on Spam Box in 3 rounds.

Quote from: aka_sova
from bloody: it's not hard to score on spambox, there are 7 nodes on square of 10*10 meters. Here is only 1 node. On spambox everyone can score more, than 2000

ahahahahahaahha xD xD xD
ok now its pathetic, also if the map sucks... he had a higher score than you Grin

btw if you want to get the highest score then join  a '7 points to win'-server and play spambox too.

reach the 10000 and then shout out loud: IM THE BEST WARFARE MOTHAFUCKA xDxDxD

clapping.gif
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: