Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Basher speed hacker..lol  (Read 9972 times)
Bastardbrain
Multikill Member

« on: Fri 28.08.2009 16:43:17 »

http://prototypeut3.forumotion.net/clan-members-f4/basher-and-ubr-removed-t107.htm

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Fri 28.08.2009 16:45:25 »

We can't see it. We need to registrate to open the forum.
But Basher sucks hahahahahha

Edit: Make a screenshot and post it or the if there is a video link the video link.

Edit: Ofc we can't see it if its for clanmembers only xD

« Last Edit: Fri 28.08.2009 16:49:37 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bastardbrain
Multikill Member

« Reply #2 on: Fri 28.08.2009 17:00:18 »

PostSubject: Basher and UBR removed   Today at 12:02    Reply with quote
+
----
-
Both being removed for using a speedhack!

We aren't a clan that cheats and we won't tollerate people using cheats to try to ruine the clans name...

Basher, it wouldn't surprise me if you've used it numerous times after asking MTV if you could use it in his server infront of everyone..

Im very disapointed in u2 for doing this so arcane has come to the decision to remove you

UBR states he used it once... but for spreading the hack around, he to is being removed.

UBR

« Reply #3 on: Fri 28.08.2009 19:44:30 »

Im leaving this dead game anyway. Holidays ended and still ghost town on almost every server tongue. TF2 ftw
« Last Edit: Fri 28.08.2009 19:46:38 by UBR »
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #4 on: Mon 31.08.2009 07:46:57 »

lol it's a bit stupid to PtE to remove them... use a speed-hack for fun 1 time on a server, why not, everybody know he will never use it in a clanwar.

and u need him, and players like him, "ruine the clanname" let me laugh xD

if i use a speedhack on bkrt server for fun does that mean im a fucking noob cheater? lol.

anyway basher said he will maybe leave that game (like UBR and thigor?)... too bad, we haven't enough player on UT3, and 3/4 are newbies...

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Mon 31.08.2009 07:48:49 »

if i use a speedhack on bkrt server for fun does that mean im a fucking noob cheater? lol.

Yes. xD

How can you trust some1 who used hacks? It is possible that he hacks all the time. With a radar or something.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #6 on: Mon 31.08.2009 08:14:22 »

of course if he's a player i never seen, but everybody know that basher dont need cheat to be good.

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #7 on: Mon 31.08.2009 08:39:58 »

lol it's a bit stupid to PtE to remove them... use a speed-hack for fun 1 time on a server, why not, everybody know he will never use it in a clanwar.

Think it through. UBR's cheat engine was activated when he played with ut3. One time he turned it on to show me how speedhack works. And it took 1 second to activate it...interesting isnt it? An engine has lots of function: aimbot, radar etc... well maybe he never used aimbot, but using a radar and always avoid enemy while carrying the flag... huge advantage! But Basher is more suspicious. He is a little retarded german kid, and i bet on it he used radar and other nasty things lots of times. He was awsome when he had to carry the flag to home. I spectated Basher lots of times, and yes, he always knew where to go with the flag where there werent enemy.  A month ago i told Psycho that maybe there are some cheat user in his team, he didnt want to believe me.

And there are lots of other well know name all those who using some kind of cheats. Some of them switching their aimbot on/off when sitting in a fury example, others using radar etc. And don't give me that bullshit sike's is a stupid paranoid and he thinks everybody is a cheater..ok?

My opinion: UBR and Basher are a retarded asshole i hope they will be banned from lots of servers.

tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #8 on: Mon 31.08.2009 08:58:07 »

it's right that i think we dont know all cheat users, but i keep think that basher is just good, like lot of others players.

"He is a little retarded german kid"

why do u say that? because u dont like him or because u have 10 years more than him? (or both lol)

one more thing, using glitch isnt more glorious than using cheat for me, so have we to ban all glitch user?
(for exemple lot of darkies who hadnt storm during a time? ^^)

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #9 on: Mon 31.08.2009 10:17:14 »

"He is a little retarded german kid"

why do u say that? because u dont like him or because u have 10 years more than him? (or both lol)

Okey, u're right. He isn't a german either a kid but a retarded. laughanim2.gif

Edit: one of my friend caught by a mexican farmer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0jAl81CdA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethaindian%2Ecom%2Fnewsportal%2Fsci%2Dtech%2Falien%2Dtrapped%2Din%2Dmexico%2Dvideo%2Dtruth%2Dor%2Dhoax%5F100239037%2Ehtml&feature=player_embedded

Its time for vendetta! Stupid humans! lol
« Last Edit: Mon 31.08.2009 10:20:44 by sikeferenc »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Mon 31.08.2009 11:52:52 »

one more thing, using glitch isnt more glorious than using cheat for me, so have we to ban all glitch user?
(for exemple lot of darkies who hadnt storm during a time? ^^)
We always wanted to do anything to play matches with storm for both teams. Just '.'!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
JT-Ripper
Multikill Member

« Reply #11 on: Mon 31.08.2009 12:39:43 »

X-ray Anti-Cheat: http://www.xraygaming.com/index.php?pageid=xac-about

Maybe a useful tool to find Cheaters? I don’t mind if you try cheat mutators, but don’t try them in any kind of matches on public servers, not even just for fun. Basher kicks my a.. but I don’t think he needs to cheat to do that  xxxras.gif

Is there any useful cheat detect mutator for UT3, like Anti TCC for UT 2k4?
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #12 on: Mon 31.08.2009 14:06:04 »

I have heard that Basher King and unreal but real leave UT3...
They try to use cheat for fun...

We don't know exactly what hapened...

But use cheat when you are a skill player, where is the purpose?
Where is the proud to be a skill player...
They are skill player, they don't need to do that :(

How sad is it :(, we loose skill players, what a good result... :(
« Last Edit: Mon 31.08.2009 14:18:04 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
JT-Ripper
Multikill Member

« Reply #13 on: Mon 31.08.2009 15:00:56 »

it's right that i think we dont know all cheat users, but i keep think that basher is just good, like lot of others players.

In my experience, Basher is not a cheater!
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Mon 31.08.2009 15:44:30 »

hey Ripper what is an anti TCC Huh?
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #15 on: Mon 31.08.2009 18:09:51 »

hey Ripper what is an anti TCC Huh?

Anti-TCC is an anti cheat mod isntalled on many servers in ut99, ut2003 and ut2004. It can detect any files in your game that shouldn't really be there, for example, aimbots.

-

As for the glitching argument, using a map bug to your advantage isn't exactly the same as downloading a mod that aims for you or allows you to run faster. Glitching would be more Unsporting rather than actual cheating.

Installing a speedhack or whatever "just for fun" already breaks the trust we have in fellow players, not only that, we don't know how long they have really had these cheats and someone already said, they could also secretly be using other cheats too, like a wallhack or something.

Surely it would be very tempting to use an aimbot/speedhack/wallhack once it's just sitting there waiting for the press of a button... when you think no one is watching....  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Mon 31.08.2009 18:14:28 by Fijut »
UBR

« Reply #16 on: Mon 31.08.2009 23:00:42 »

Sure fijut... lol

Heres the example of sike starting new thread on PtE forum:

sike

Smartness: 161

PostSubject: Another cheater: named Crooka   Today at 6:38 pm   Reply with quote
He is a cheater obviously. Thats all. I wont say it again so dont forget it.

What can i say:rofl
(age 30?)
« Last Edit: Mon 31.08.2009 23:02:22 by UBR »
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #17 on: Tue 01.09.2009 08:22:49 »

Fijut wrote the things down clearly: "Surely it would be very tempting to use an aimbot/speedhack/wallhack once it's just sitting there waiting for the press of a button... when you think no one is watching....  "

About Crooka: you will realise it that what I wrote the true. With 12000 kills he is act like a pro, 200kills with dw and he's better than me (i've about 5000kills with dw) he can't miss the target when sitting in fury, he headshotted me on sandstorm during the storm (he said that storm didnt turned off)....so?

Age: 30 and? Thanks to god im not a little dickhead like you and basher.

Well...just shut up pls. I hope u'll leave the unreal community.
« Last Edit: Tue 01.09.2009 08:23:20 by sikeferenc »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #18 on: Tue 01.09.2009 09:53:13 »

About Crooka: you will realise it that what I wrote the true. With 12000 kills he is act like a pro, 200kills with dw and he's better than me (i've about 5000kills with dw) he can't miss the target when sitting in fury, he headshotted me on sandstorm during the storm (he said that storm didnt turned off)....so?

Crooka isn't his first account. He played long time with an account called "sukkaz".

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #19 on: Tue 01.09.2009 13:10:05 »

crooka is my clan mate, and i ensure you he is not aimbotting. yeah, he is really annoying in the fury...has for that crazy headshot. maybe luck? i've headshotted many flag carriers while they were grabbed in the fury and with the boost. so what? many guys called me aimbotter, i just said it was luck. same thing for enforcer or shock.

ah, right...i dont see crooka since first days of august...if he really does cheat, then it had to be somewhere in this month, due the holydays. thats all i have to say
« Last Edit: Tue 01.09.2009 13:19:50 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print

Jump to: