Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Credits to some great players!  (Read 12496 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #20 on: Mon 07.09.2009 20:13:56 »

There won't be any problems. All hated players of sike are banned here. xxxlaugh.gif Except for UBR but he won't play ut3 anyway.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Mon 07.09.2009 21:19:17 »

Soulreapers or pure.SR is actually the best iCTF clan in the game, with people like Effen, Luxxiz (he was one of the best 2k4 players ever), Freeman , Kowa ...

And about Vicerant (5.5 k/d ratio playing vctf only...) yeah you could kill him, but probably you're confusing thehotcake with someone other, he's among the top 5 duelers in the usa, plain amazing

kd ratio in vehicle games means squat imo. I might confuse thehotcake to someone else good with a cake in his name though, that's true.  xxxlaugh.gif I don't play that much u.s. servers, and only vctf. In any case you can say they're the best in US but you can't really compare them to European players.

All in all I bet there's a bunch of  very good players out there, but if they're not actually playing the game anymore I don't think they count.  xxxlaugh.gif

Duels are not my territory, but I certainly like to watch DarkDude's demos. The guy even beat Hypno in ESL spring cup.
« Last Edit: Mon 07.09.2009 21:50:03 by PainSavour »

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #22 on: Mon 07.09.2009 23:37:28 »

I have to disagree but don't get me wrong I don't wanna start a flame war on a worthless argument like this  :) the k/d ratio is more difficult to raise when playing vehicle modes imo, btw here's a video of vicerant owning (more than 45 kills 0 deaths) on a random public match with lots of people   not bad I say  Cool Cool

And check this one too http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/72RE0K6RJLg.html with him and his peeps, best vctf clan ever imo. And please don't say that usa players can't be compared with euro or japan or australian players cause it's just dumb, we're all human beings and the chances of being good at a game are absolutely equal, no matter where you come from

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Tue 08.09.2009 00:48:12 »

"V3loclraptor drew first blood". Yea may be not bad players playing there  Crazysmile1

About the clip - i did not even see him fighting. No one escaped the vehicle in time or turned backward to fight when he attacked, although it's useless to run away. Well, he also focuses on killing people, and not getting the flag, that also means a lot  :)

PS. No, i don't think "americans are more stupid" or smth like that.
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #24 on: Tue 08.09.2009 05:02:29 »

And please don't say that usa players can't be compared with euro or japan or australian players cause it's just dumb...

I meant that strictly in terms of ping. We can't play against each other on an even battle field so comparing skills is difficult.

His high kd ratio is obviously just because he hangs back with avril/snipe/shock and vehicles like tank/fury/dw. It's a valid tactic I agree, but not something I do personally.

« Last Edit: Tue 08.09.2009 05:12:45 by PainSavour »

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #25 on: Tue 08.09.2009 11:15:51 »

here's a video of vicerant owning

He is obviously skilled player but it isn't owning.... look at teams.

PS: It's time to pay attention to the 1on1 ladder a new legend will be born: http://clanbase.ggl.com/cupsignup_list.php?lid=9709&frame=1  Cool

UBR

« Reply #26 on: Tue 08.09.2009 13:51:54 »

Vicerant- best aim in VCTF i've ever seen in ut3.About vid-  he just lost lots of skills when he got break (like a year). He used to be awesome. Hehe i remember matches 2 years ago (when i started playing ut3 i played on USA servers only). He was taking nem on sand and owning all enemy players alone xxxshifty.gif
Overally the best vctf player is (was) SensationBlack i think, but he dont play ut3 anymore.
« Last Edit: Tue 08.09.2009 14:16:36 by UBR »
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #27 on: Tue 08.09.2009 14:16:13 »

LOl I failed in Clanrating xD I thought they were asking about _Dark_ Clan.

btw I am the LUCKY Number Seven :D

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #28 on: Tue 08.09.2009 20:16:39 »

Haha lucky this thread wasnt about attitude splitter, then you wouldnt have been on top as now :D But we like you anyway  xxxlaugh.gif <3 About vicerant movie there, he dont grab flag even once? Then he's not a main target :D? I know Splitter havin fun with that on Necropolis and Corruption and getting massacre and stuff.. I dont think i can do it, but good players as i mentioned can..
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Tue 08.09.2009 20:29:11 »

I've seen Splitter ignoring all the enemies and merely bringing home the flag. Public games can't be used as criteria for what a player is able to manage in vCTF clan matches.  Wink

The uDamage in combination with sniping at the enemy spawn area seems to be pretty effective on overcrowded servers. ^^

PS: You all won't come on my list, I don't like noone of you!  What an awful liar I am! ^_^
« Last Edit: Tue 08.09.2009 20:32:57 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #30 on: Tue 08.09.2009 22:27:41 »

I know Splitter havin fun with that on Necropolis and Corruption and getting massacre

ofc. cause i play similar to vicerant in his video... on necro and corruption i play as freelancer to clean the midfield.. killing flagcarriers, cover teammates and so on.

I've seen Splitter ignoring all the enemies and merely bringing home the flag.

yea they are all too slow  msn005.gif

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
JT-Ripper
Multikill Member

« Reply #31 on: Wed 09.09.2009 10:55:06 »

Credits to myself, I have rank 352 right now, with bad k/d. OMG I am a Noob with black belt  Crazysmile1
Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #32 on: Wed 09.09.2009 14:22:22 »

Lols the rank means nothing, the system is fucked up, I was ranked 35 at a time last year when I was a lot worse than I am now, and now with my new name I am ranked 2000 or so lol....it just depends from the players you play with, if they're high ranked you'll get lots of elo points from killing them. Try to play for some time in the dfb server in the USA, most of the top 50 and 100 players play there, your elo rating will be boosted like crazy in some weeks  msn012.gif
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #33 on: Wed 09.09.2009 15:07:38 »

That's why I pick -AlwaysUltra- (#2 pure) as my target practise in warfare.  xxxlaugh.gif

UBR

« Reply #34 on: Wed 09.09.2009 15:31:57 »

I was ranked 17 on pure server over year ago. Forgot where i put screenshot msn004.gif. I was n00b at multiplayer games so i thought that there are only 16 players better than me. hahahahah. Elo rank is a joke
« Last Edit: Wed 09.09.2009 15:32:14 by UBR »
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #35 on: Wed 09.09.2009 18:52:08 »

BTW, this topic isn't gay until we start hugging...
__________________________________________________________________________________
Insert by Splitter:
?
__________________________________________________________________________________

And thanks lightmyfire Tongue. Had some great times with you too. And the rest of ya! But for the moment, I'll keep playing. Looks like the number of people playing are increasing and that's a very good thing(too bad there are still many noobs...).

People are forgetting my Belgium friend because it has been a long time since he played: Dark_Slash.

He stopped playing because he lost intrest in games and ut got boring. Guess it gets boring if you keep headshotting the other team and almost never die.

Got to change my name... Got a copycat from the russian clan terrorists -.-.
He disgraces that name, so if anyone got suggestions? Tongue.
« Last Edit: Wed 09.09.2009 22:48:37 by Splitter »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #36 on: Wed 09.09.2009 23:27:06 »

Give me his nick, I will call for my russian friends and we own him.  cha_43.gif
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #37 on: Wed 09.09.2009 23:54:45 »

Give me his nick, I will call for my russian friends and we own him.  cha_43.gif

Can't you take him on your own?
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #38 on: Thu 10.09.2009 00:05:13 »

Assasins

He can't even spell assassin right...

And splitter... Thanks for the extra content, just what my post needed  Crazysmile1

Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #39 on: Thu 10.09.2009 09:36:38 »

Man...that russian guy real name is Asin, so AssASINs is intentionally mispelled...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: