Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DUEL  (Read 970 times)
JohanLule
Doublekill Member

« on: Thu 24.09.2009 18:19:31 »

4K^hypno vs H2K|Madjar - Clanbase Eurocup XVII UT3 Duel Final - DM-Deck-FPS
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #1 on: Thu 24.09.2009 20:08:32 »

hypno!!! where tha hell is that guy?? the best portuguese ut3 player  Cool

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Fri 25.09.2009 14:54:19 »

hypno!!! where tha hell is that guy?? the best portuguese ut3 player  Cool

Yeah that's a good question. But as the twitch-style FPS games are now a complete minority the competitive scene dies out as well. Today less and less games require to have some "real skill". You can say that some 10 years ago only hardcore gamers were playing games in general. But today EVERYONE is playing, whether it be XBOX, PS3, Wii or whatnot. The hardcore gamers (if that's the right term for that) are a complete minority. In fact that's the reason why UT3 has so few players. It's because the game is DEMANDING on the player and is UNFORGIVING - you mess up the the tiniest detail = you're dead. Now lets face it, you are a casual gamer (n00b) you jump on a server and you're gonna be SLAUGHTERED in a way you're gonna call your MOMMY and have nightmares for the whole week. BUT then you go play some shit like COD or TF2 (I so regret buying this game) and you gonna have some fun time cuz the games are pretty primitive in the gameplay mechanics - unlike in UT3 where your PRO movement can be considered a weapon in TF you just sluggishly move along or in case of COD you camp. To continue this rant whoever had the idea to cancel out health measured in numeric for in FPS was a complete fucktard - I mean can it be uven more simple? Instead of fighting your way for the next healthpack you just stand behind a corner for 5 seconds!!! And don't even let me start on playing FPS on the console gamepads, Whenever I see it I think - oh poor kid he must be handicaped to play like that and then - oh no it's just a lame console FPS. DAMN - people are lazy to invest a bit of their time to learn a game - that's why there are not many other Hypnos, Fat4litys, Dark_Dudes.......

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Fri 25.09.2009 14:57:19 »

Yeah that's a good question. .... ....that's why there are not many other Hypnos, Fat4litys, Dark_Dudes, Bloody Benders :D.......

Well said.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Fri 25.09.2009 16:54:13 »

Fully agree with you, martini. I hate that in new games your health regenerates automatically. It's even more Unreal, that Unreal Tournament! Here your leg is shot, and then you see it's bones and meat restoring itself on your eyes  xxxlaugh.gif 
Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 25.09.2009 17:25:07 »

I spec'ed (and recorded   xxxshifty.gif) hypno playing and pwning a guy some days ago, he's hella nice and fun and he made me drool when he played deck, awesome stuff even with 90 ping...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: