Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VCTF-Foundry  (Read 4626 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #20 on: Sat 17.10.2009 13:34:08 »

Man I rly like the map. Of course there are many maps out there with better textures and that stuff, but mostly the gameplay sucks then. And on this map I think you could have some rly nice online games  xxxwink.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bastardbrain
Multikill Member

« Reply #21 on: Sat 17.10.2009 14:23:43 »

Thx Bender glad you like, and I`d love to see it on decent servers, The reason i made this map quite basic with basic textures and not many static meshes was to increase the gameplay performance, Its quite easy to add lots of Static Meshes, different texture layers and terrains but if the gameplay sucks whats the point. I wanted  map how i would like to play one, for people with decent skills who can do full range hammerjumps, So i took time in planning runs and the length of each hammerjump to the platforms. Some people think its a quite flat map, but yeh it may be if you cant get to the higher access points via jumps. Trust me theres a lot of runs available if you have a good play. Id love to see other vids of runs found.
Thx BastardBrain

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: