Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Borderlands  (Read 4576 times)
dark
Multikill Member

« Reply #20 on: Mon 02.11.2009 16:28:19 »

"man bin ich dumm" ^^
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Wed 04.11.2009 10:45:40 »

The end boss was a real disappointment. Finished at LVL 37 got a few cool items, done most if not all the sidequests. Overall it was a relly good game and the coop play was IMO more entertaining than in L4D. Maybe I'll try a different character and play through it again........

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #22 on: Wed 04.11.2009 10:54:02 »

The end boss was a real disappointment. Finished at LVL 37 got a few cool items, done most if not all the sidequests. Overall it was a relly good game and the coop play was IMO more entertaining than in L4D. Maybe I'll try a different character and play through it again........

The end boss was the superhugeskag? When we killed it my shotgun skill increased from 8 to 10 xD or 6 to 8?  Confused

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Wed 04.11.2009 11:16:30 »

I think it was called simply as "The Guardian" and he looked like a giant piece of goo with tentacles. He didnt move or anything IMO he was the lamest boss of em all,

I was hosting a game and the four guys that joined played with me for hours so it was really cool

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #24 on: Wed 04.11.2009 11:25:01 »

I think it was called simply as "The Guardian" and he looked like a giant piece of goo with tentacles. He didnt move or anything IMO he was the lamest boss of em all,

I was hosting a game and the four guys that joined played with me for hours so it was really cool

We were playing pretty long too. But we had an other end boss xD

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #25 on: Wed 04.11.2009 11:48:37 »

The boss is in "The Vault"

:( shame I cant post a pic, he vanisher after I killed him.

Now I got "Playthrough 2" open but I'm not gonna play from the beginning with the same character

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: