Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coreper - searching for a clan!  (Read 6379 times)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« on: Sat 31.10.2009 16:43:54 »

"clan: none..."
and are you interested in one?  whistle

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #1 on: Sat 31.10.2009 17:09:37 »

"clan: none..."
and are you interested in one?  whistle
yeah, kind of. Tongue because i dont really know what obligations you have when in a clan...
i think it would be very awesome to be in a clan though :D

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #2 on: Sat 31.10.2009 17:15:21 »

yeah, kind of. Tongue because i dont really know what obligations you have when in a clan...
i think it would be very awesome to be in a clan though :D
the obligations to join the _dark_ clan are somewhere in this forum lol
for example, in my clan all we need is to a member know how to SPEAK english, to have a microphone, and join us on teamspeak sometimes.
for other clans, they give more attention to your stats, and in others, they just want members, no obligations.
many different ways to join a clan..

iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #3 on: Sat 31.10.2009 17:48:15 »

the obligations to join the _dark_ clan are somewhere in this forum lol
for example, in my clan all we need is to a member know how to SPEAK english, to have a microphone, and join us on teamspeak sometimes.
for other clans, they give more attention to your stats, and in others, they just want members, no obligations.
many different ways to join a clan..
hmmm, i guess im not good enough to join _Dark_, but does your clan also enter matches and all?
and... how does it score in the rankings?
oh, whats the name of your clan?  whistle

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #4 on: Sat 31.10.2009 18:36:16 »

haha lol. as i said, my clan is not really serious. we are just 10 players who gathered and we play as a clan, we have teamspeak, our own server and stuff. we just don't take parto of clanbase or clan rankings.
but yes, we play can matches against other clans.
atm i think we are going to play against bk.rt (again), and perhaps eX... not sure
my clan is called "Fick" Wink

iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #5 on: Sat 31.10.2009 19:45:35 »

Hi Coreper, I know you from the higher scoreboard positions on Raptor's CTF. Nice to see that fate led you here, you're welcome!  Grin
haha cool Tongue

by Coreper
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #6 on: Sat 31.10.2009 19:55:46 »

haha lol. as i said, my clan is not really serious. we are just 10 players who gathered and we play as a clan, we have teamspeak, our own server and stuff. we just don't take parto of clanbase or clan rankings.
but yes, we play can matches against other clans.
atm i think we are going to play against bk.rt (again), and perhaps eX... not sure
my clan is called "Fick" Wink
sounds fun Tongue
could you tell me who are all part of the Fick clan?
cause it sounds fun to join, if i may Tongue
but you do have clan matches every now and then? [how do you often perform in clan matches? win or lose?]

btw: Fick clan website under construction?
« Last Edit: Sat 31.10.2009 19:58:43 by Coreper »

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #7 on: Sat 31.10.2009 20:47:58 »

sounds fun Tongue
could you tell me who are all part of the Fick clan?
cause it sounds fun to join, if i may Tongue
but you do have clan matches every now and then? [how do you often perform in clan matches? win or lose?]

btw: Fick clan website under construction?
yeah sure.
joaoFCB - me (active) i'm from Portugal
DeineLtan - Leader (active) Switzerland
Heronimus_Prime - Sub-Leader (active) Germany
SirQ - (mostly not active, he is just our Admin of the server etc... he sucks at playing Tongue) Germany
Wusel144 - (active, he's a tank camper) Germany
roo0kie (mostly inactive, he's our best player, but is a bit tired of ut3) Sweden (fucking lucker, all hot girls he has  msn004.gif )
crooka - (mostly active, but not always, he's one of our best players. he is really good at the fury) Germany
Mephir - (mostly inactive, he's just part of the clan...but he only plays warfare and never comes to teamspeak. dont know where he comes from
McGizzle - (active, he is one of the newest members, good sniper) Scotland
dance - i'm not sure if he is part of our clan...but he comes to ts very often. Germany i think
N|nj4 - this guy was an active member, but we haven't seen him for 2 months. he just disappeared. no ut3, no xifre, no msn, no skype...nothing. Scotland

as for clan matches... there was a time that every clan wanted to play against us! friendly or not... but we had eX clan, PL, PtE, Warangels, Hellsarmy...all of these wanted to play against us.
Bk.rT asked me for a clan war too, warangeles too. so right now we have these 2 clans wanting a clan war. i have to convince my leader...he's kinda pussy Tongue

ah yes, and the GiT clan is like our ally. sometimes we play together also.

i think we started to create a website, but not anymore. Ltan (the leader) thinks we don't need a website. we have Xfire, and that's all we need (acording to him)

btw, do you know how to speak english? and do you have a microphone?
« Last Edit: Sat 31.10.2009 20:57:07 by joaoFCB »

iFCB
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Sat 31.10.2009 22:23:10 »

May be we should stop spamming here and create some thread named "Searching for a clan for Coreper"?

i would suggest you to speak with GiT clan, they are nice guys, i know them, played with them a bit. Their leader is Acrassicauda, he's very nice guy, i can give you his contacts. They are only 4 or 5 now, so new players are vital for them to play clanmatches.  Smiley
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #9 on: Sun 01.11.2009 00:10:57 »

May be we should stop spamming here and create some thread named "Searching for a clan for Coreper"?

i would suggest you to speak with GiT clan, they are nice guys, i know them, played with them a bit. Their leader is Acrassicauda, he's very nice guy, i can give you his contacts. They are only 4 or 5 now, so new players are vital for them to play clanmatches.  Smiley
ok for me Wink
yeah, when i spoke with Acra about joining our clans (since they were only 4 members and we were 5 also), he said it would be hard to have a fusion, but we could stay as allies. share clan wars etc.. they are really nice indeed

members are:
aCrassicauda
proexxkill
MAHAMOTI JINN (something like this)
and there are other 2, not so good

iFCB
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Sun 01.11.2009 01:00:59 »

MAHAMOTI JINN (something like this)
DJINN!
Thigor
banned

« Reply #11 on: Sun 01.11.2009 02:53:33 »

you should play a funwar against us Joa, I played against Mcgizzle the other night

good player, making a basic video from some demos to harness my skills, hes going to be in it lol
aCRaSSiCauDa

« Reply #12 on: Sun 01.11.2009 09:55:33 »

Hey... thanks to aka_sova for directing me to this topic.

As stated above we're a small clan still but we're looking forward to having more members and have some fun clan wars.

Members:

aCRaSSiCauDa Active until the end of each month due to some internet problems
Wo.Oshh <-- He's a real git shows up once in a blue moon
Proexxkill Active
MAHAMOTI_DJINN Active
raptor165 A new member
QQmoarNubz Recently applied
ribbyg Applied but never showed up

And a few members who were members from UT99 but did not move to UT3

As joaoFCB said we want to make an alliance between -=(GiT)=- and .:Fick:. but still nothing serious happened yet.

Our requirements are listed on the Recruitment section on our forums. www.git-squad.com

Thanl{s :)

« Last Edit: Sun 01.11.2009 09:58:59 by aCRaSSiCauDa »

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #13 on: Sun 01.11.2009 13:13:31 »

Thanks Acra Wink

you should play a funwar against us Joa, I played against Mcgizzle the other night

good player, making a basic video from some demos to harness my skills, hes going to be in it lol
omg thigor... listen, you and all the others must make DeineLtan change his mind. i think _dark_ once asked us for a friendly clan war. my answer yes, roo0kie yes, crooka yes, and so on... but deineltan NO....
same for PtE. arcane asked us for it, and deineltan said no. on both cases he said that we would get owned and no there was no point of that...
next, eX asked for it too, and he said yes! but nothing happened -.-
PL asked us too...but nothing happened. WA still wants a clan war right now. i said yes...deineltan said no...
HellsArmy asked for a clan war too, but no one talked to no one.
do we need some more clans in our list? sure we do! Bk.rT wants a rematch! how nice...

god damn you deineltan -.-
i'll talk to him as soon as i can. i'll tell him good reasons to fight with you...
hope you don't play with the bests like basher, you, teab4g and whatever more xxxshifty.gif

and yeah, i saw your SS on Xfire. nice "paused" thing there Tongue.

iFCB
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #14 on: Sun 01.11.2009 14:05:08 »

i wouldn't trust mcgizzle as far as i can throw him, close friend of Darkrobin1.1/Doom100's

I'll be up for any funwars with Pte as soon as i can see properly again Tongue
« Last Edit: Sun 01.11.2009 14:06:26 by Fijut »
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #15 on: Sun 01.11.2009 14:10:14 »

yeah indeed.he and darkrobin are friends but mcgizzle is also from my former clan, he's a nice guy, and he just snipes well. he's not an aim whore like others i know  whistle

iFCB
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #16 on: Sun 01.11.2009 14:14:13 »

Still haven't learnt to keep those things to myself Tongue
« Last Edit: Sun 01.11.2009 14:36:55 by Fijut »
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #17 on: Sun 01.11.2009 14:51:24 »

sorry i didnt get to reply sooner, yesterday evening i went to a big music party [Thrillogy, if your interested Tongue]

As stated above we're a small clan still but we're looking forward to having more members and have some fun clan wars.

Members:

aCRaSSiCauDa Active until the end of each month due to some internet problems
Wo.Oshh <-- He's a real git shows up once in a blue moon
Proexxkill Active
MAHAMOTI_DJINN Active
raptor165 A new member
QQmoarNubz Recently applied
ribbyg Applied but never showed up

And a few members who were members from UT99 but did not move to UT3

As joaoFCB said we want to make an alliance between -=(GiT)=- and .:Fick:. but still nothing serious happened yet.

Our requirements are listed on the Recruitment section on our forums. www.git-squad.com
Oooh, sounds good Tongue
i guess youve seen me around enough, acrassicauda Wink ive seen you around a lot though Tongue
and to be honest, i recently also saw Wo.Oshh Tongue
and i also know Proexxkill [by seeing ofc] :)

is there a big difference between the GiT clan or the Fick clan? [besides the fact i know more people from the GiT clan Tongue]

yeah sure.
joaoFCB - me (active) i'm from Portugal
DeineLtan - Leader (active) Switzerland
Heronimus_Prime - Sub-Leader (active) Germany
SirQ - (mostly not active, he is just our Admin of the server etc... he sucks at playing Tongue) Germany
Wusel144 - (active, he's a tank camper) Germany
roo0kie (mostly inactive, he's our best player, but is a bit tired of ut3) Sweden (fucking lucker, all hot girls he has  msn004.gif )
crooka - (mostly active, but not always, he's one of our best players. he is really good at the fury) Germany
Mephir - (mostly inactive, he's just part of the clan...but he only plays warfare and never comes to teamspeak. dont know where he comes from
McGizzle - (active, he is one of the newest members, good sniper) Scotland
dance - i'm not sure if he is part of our clan...but he comes to ts very often. Germany i think
N|nj4 - this guy was an active member, but we haven't seen him for 2 months. he just disappeared. no ut3, no xifre, no msn, no skype...nothing. Scotland

as for clan matches... there was a time that every clan wanted to play against us! friendly or not... but we had eX clan, PL, PtE, Warangels, Hellsarmy...all of these wanted to play against us.
Bk.rT asked me for a clan war too, warangeles too. so right now we have these 2 clans wanting a clan war. i have to convince my leader...he's kinda pussy Tongue

ah yes, and the GiT clan is like our ally. sometimes we play together also.

i think we started to create a website, but not anymore. Ltan (the leader) thinks we don't need a website. we have Xfire, and that's all we need (acording to him)

btw, do you know how to speak english? and do you have a microphone?
sounds like you have a crappy leader [no offense!] :$
to be honest, i only know a few guys from your clan [from seeing in UT3 online play]: Heronimus and N|nj4...
and about the english speaking thingy: yeah, i know how to speak english, pretty properly XD
i also have a mic, i have skype, but no xfire or teamspeak [never really got the need to use em, though i think it would be freaking awesome to play using voicechat :D tactics and all Tongue]
oh, a while ago i also played in a WARfare event advertised on the UT Forums [from the clan Nootsac is in [dont remember the name Tongue], they also used voicechat, which was pretty fun, though not serious XD and it was a long while ago Tongue
do you often use teamspeak in matches?

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #18 on: Sun 01.11.2009 15:14:32 »

LOL, our leader is a bit bad by organizing clan wars, yes... he is afraid that our clan gets  a bad image by getting own by good clans such as _dark: Wink
but he is a nice guy besides this. he welcomes everyone to teamspeak, even if they are not from our clan, he speaks german, spanish, english, french.
the difference between our clans? lol, let me see...
GiT has a website, we don't. the rest is equal (except for the members of course)
we all have tamspeak, we have our own ut3 server (we have 3 actually, but 2 of them are only from SirQ (our admin) and they are greed servers) and GiT also has 3. (don't you acra?)

as for teamspeak, all you have to do is to download it! we use xfire just for fon, it is just optional.
and yes, we use teamspeak every match. clan war or not
when we start to play ut3, we also start TS, so we meet quite often there Wink

so it is your choice to choose clans.

iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #19 on: Sun 01.11.2009 15:34:26 »

LOL, our leader is a bit bad by organizing clan wars, yes... he is afraid that our clan gets  a bad image by getting own by good clans such as _dark: Wink
but he is a nice guy besides this. he welcomes everyone to teamspeak, even if they are not from our clan, he speaks german, spanish, english, french.
the difference between our clans? lol, let me see...
GiT has a website, we don't. the rest is equal (except for the members of course)
we all have tamspeak, we have our own ut3 server (we have 3 actually, but 2 of them are only from SirQ (our admin) and they are greed servers) and GiT also has 3. (don't you acra?)

as for teamspeak, all you have to do is to download it! we use xfire just for fon, it is just optional.
and yes, we use teamspeak every match. clan war or not
when we start to play ut3, we also start TS, so we meet quite often there Wink

so it is your choice to choose clans.
but you said GiT did enter clan matches, right?
that seems like a big difference for me Tongue
oh, and something else: when are most matches held, or when do you usually keep them?
since i almost never am able to play in the weekends, since then im on my laptop, where i cant play as well as on my computer [in the weekends i go home [not in Breda], with my laptop, and during the rest of the week i stay on my room [in Breda] :)]

btw: what do you use xfire for?, since chatting goes through teamspeak...

by Coreper
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: