Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coreper - searching for a clan!  (Read 6375 times)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #20 on: Sun 01.11.2009 15:50:38 »

but you said GiT did enter clan matches, right?
that seems like a big difference for me Tongue
oh, and something else: when are most matches held, or when do you usually keep them?
since i almost never am able to play in the weekends, since then im on my laptop, where i cant play as well as on my computer [in the weekends i go home [not in Breda], with my laptop, and during the rest of the week i stay on my room [in Breda] :)]

btw: what do you use xfire for?, since chatting goes through teamspeak...
lol don't ask me. what i said was that since maybe GiT and Fick will be allies, we will share clan wars, like 3 members from GiT and 3 from Fick in 1 team (i think)
and we also enter in clan matches, but we only had 1 official clan match. the rest was friendly.

what do you mean when do we keep the matches? you mean in videos?

we use Xfire just to get known with more people, we can upload videos and screeshots directly from the game, for example if you want to record a video of your kills or your flagruns etc... and you can have friends, and when you want to talk to them, you use it to chat also, when you dont have that friend in TS or msn etc... Xfire is an easy way to contact other in-game ut3 players

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #21 on: Sun 01.11.2009 16:01:13 »

lol don't ask me. what i said was that since maybe GiT and Fick will be allies, we will share clan wars, like 3 members from GiT and 3 from Fick in 1 team (i think)
and we also enter in clan matches, but we only had 1 official clan match. the rest was friendly.

what do you mean when do we keep the matches? you mean in videos?

we use Xfire just to get known with more people, we can upload videos and screeshots directly from the game, for example if you want to record a video of your kills or your flagruns etc... and you can have friends, and when you want to talk to them, you use it to chat also, when you dont have that friend in TS or msn etc... Xfire is an easy way to contact other in-game ut3 players
oh ok Tongue
and i meant: if there is a specific day you play matches as a team, like friendly matches Wink

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #22 on: Sun 01.11.2009 16:05:22 »

oh ok Tongue
and i meant: if there is a specific day you play matches as a team, like friendly matches Wink
ah no not really. we play when someone asks us for a clan match, and then the leaders talk to the respective teams and try to reach a good day for both sides. no specific day Wink

iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #23 on: Sun 01.11.2009 16:12:39 »

ok cool

oh, and about the clans:
i think my preference goes out to GiT... no offense, joaoFCB :) [we should definitly play together some time Tongue]
now wait what Acrass thinks Tongue

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #24 on: Sun 01.11.2009 16:33:16 »

offense? lol
coreper, you are free to choose, i just showed you that my clan is opened to new players. doesn't mean you have to join us Tongue
enjoy the GiT then  msn012.gif

iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #25 on: Sun 01.11.2009 16:40:09 »

offense? lol
coreper, you are free to choose, i just showed you that my clan is opened to new players. doesn't mean you have to join us Tongue
enjoy the GiT then  msn012.gif
haha, thanks Tongue
just because your so friendly and all Tongue

by Coreper
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #26 on: Sun 01.11.2009 16:46:27 »

xxxlaugh.gif I also thought that joaofcb tried to recruit you :D

Well, good luck with your "application" in GiT and have fun there.

cu online

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #27 on: Sun 01.11.2009 17:14:37 »

xxxlaugh.gif I also thought that joaofcb tried to recruit you :D

Well, good luck with your "application" in GiT and have fun there.

cu online
haha, thanks :D
maybe ill once be good enough to join Dark some day Tongue

by Coreper
aCRaSSiCauDa

« Reply #28 on: Sun 01.11.2009 17:21:16 »

Hey

Yes Coreper i remember you on Multiplay servers, but you surprised me when you said you've seen Wo.Oshh lol.

About matches:
We did not have a real big clan match since we don't have enough members yet... the only match we had was a iTDM 2v2  but we're looking forward to playing some vCTF matches as well.

Yes JoaoFCB 3 servers and soon to add an iCTF server for the sake of the good old days.

Plus everybody is welcome to jump on our TS server for whatever reason or just to play some games together, Coreper you can download TS from here: http://www.goteamspeak.com/

We are going to play some matches today myself, Proexxkill and MAHAMOTI_DJINN hopefully so if you feel like it just hump in. Everybody is welcome.

Thanl{s :)

Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #29 on: Sun 01.11.2009 23:13:34 »

Hey

Yes Coreper i remember you on Multiplay servers, but you surprised me when you said you've seen Wo.Oshh lol.

About matches:
We did not have a real big clan match since we don't have enough members yet... the only match we had was a iTDM 2v2  but we're looking forward to playing some vCTF matches as well.

Yes JoaoFCB 3 servers and soon to add an iCTF server for the sake of the good old days.

Plus everybody is welcome to jump on our TS server for whatever reason or just to play some games together, Coreper you can download TS from here: http://www.goteamspeak.com/

We are going to play some matches today myself, Proexxkill and MAHAMOTI_DJINN hopefully so if you feel like it just hump in. Everybody is welcome.

Thanl{s :)
i think i also need to introduce myself on the GiT forum, right?
im still waiting for the activation email... :S

by Coreper
aCRaSSiCauDa

« Reply #30 on: Sun 01.11.2009 23:55:50 »

i think i also need to introduce myself on the GiT forum, right?
im still waiting for the activation email... :S

Did you check your SPAM/Junk folders? cause sometimes the e-mail goes there instead of the Inbox folder.

Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #31 on: Mon 02.11.2009 00:08:56 »

Did you check your SPAM/Junk folders? cause sometimes the e-mail goes there instead of the Inbox folder.
hmm, weird, i tried again to make sure i pressed the finish button
but then it gave the message: email already in use... :S
could you maybe have a look who is using my email adress? [its: coreper- [at) hotmail |dot} com

by Coreper
aCRaSSiCauDa

« Reply #32 on: Mon 02.11.2009 00:14:06 »

coreper- @ hotmail.com or coreper @ hotmail.com?
« Last Edit: Mon 02.11.2009 00:14:49 by aCRaSSiCauDa »

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #33 on: Mon 02.11.2009 02:14:20 »

:-/

If the bad clan leader can aswell raise his word once...

The facts of Fick:
-everything free, mic and about same play skills requested (Elo around 2500), international, democratic, clanbase but still fun.

This clan is founded by people who wanted to join me and friends I found in game. I'm doing the bachelor of Science in Psychology and have also some real life commitments. I never intended to create an ambitious, serious clan, its just a friend base, for funnier playing because its social.
We are indeed on clanbase, just not yet ladder playing. We can fight every clan match the members want, I dont have any image loss considerations (how can you dare, fcb? :-/), i just wanted to start from the weaker ones to the top.
We played against the BkRt-Juniors and the Surviv3 clan, both won, both not our real potential. Quite some members never showed up again, even Ninj4, one of the most basic members who did a lot of work on our custom chars, mutators and mapping. Thats why i dont make promises to other clans and fix a date.

BUT...
joaofcb should know,
whenever a member of our clan wants to have a clan match and gets enough people of Fick together, he's free to organize a clan match! Enter the ladder on clanbase, I'm fine with it!
We're also hanging around together on ts when normally publicly playing, Heronimus_Prime even makes us an own map.
I cant accept you're saying I'm an coward and evading clan fights, you know exactly its up to you and your presence time here. Prime and me are almost everytime here.

So, join us on ts once and speak to us (rather to me, if fcb is telling you such bullshit :-D) if you're interested. We're not standing in competition with GiT. and the skills of ALL our members speak for themselves (I'm pretty the weakest one, I'm afraid^^)!

So its up to you, join our ts, write me here, on msn, clanbase, wherever.

(and fcb, you'll get virtual punches in your face :-P)

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #34 on: Mon 02.11.2009 02:56:48 »

oh, and I forgot...

I'm 23 years old, male, from Basel, Switzerland,
playing hell lot of ut3,
i consider myself as really funny
when fcb is not pissing me off in forums! :-D

Motherlanguage: German
and understandable but not good speaking:
English, French & Spanish.

our ts-adress: plusq.game-server.cc
open for all, assholes getting kicked :-P

Cheers! :-)

Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #35 on: Mon 02.11.2009 10:52:36 »

@acrass: coreper- :) with the - Tongue
you got it right Wink

@DeineLtan:
thanks for the clarifying post [is that a word XD]
and i think FCB just experienced it all in another way... and i dont think he meant it all very bad :)
but i think ill go for GiT, just because ive seen those guys before, and well, i havent seen any of the fick members before... :(

by Coreper
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #36 on: Mon 02.11.2009 18:12:04 »

what? i just got promoted to FickJunior! oh no...i'll be the mascot again  msn006.gif
one thing you did tell me, that you didn't want to get owned by good clans Grin
anyway, i'll have those punches as you want. just meet me at Lisbon one day, and bring girls please Grin

Coreper, as you see, this is our clan leader, i took the liberty to write whatever i wanted, but after all he is registered here, so now i'm doomed, but hey, enjoy the game and don't worry about me...i'll live ^^

Ltan, i've learned my lesson!... but theni want to play against:
eX
PtE
WA
RaW
Bk.Rt
_dark_ (just once please Grin )

ok jk ^^ but we really have to talk with the eX or whatever the next clan war is...so we can have crooka there and maybe ro0k
« Last Edit: Mon 02.11.2009 18:13:33 by joaoFCB »

iFCB
Coreper
Doublekill Member

« Reply #37 on: Mon 02.11.2009 19:06:40 »

haha, you always have to be careful what you write about others Tongue especially when there also registered on the same forum XD

and good news: i just became a -=GiT=- Member :D  xxxw00t.gif
« Last Edit: Mon 02.11.2009 19:12:27 by Coreper »

by Coreper
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #38 on: Mon 02.11.2009 20:33:32 »

and good news: i just became a -=GiT=- Member :D  xxxw00t.gif
Gratz!  msn011.gif
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #39 on: Tue 03.11.2009 01:49:57 »

@Coreper:

ok, have fun with them!

I only spoke yet to one of them, he's nice.
But about seeing who you meet more in the game, we'll see. The Ficks are way more often playing with the DArks, thigor, and the other good players.

And I will not show any mercy!  xxxras.gif
Muhuhuahahahahaaaa

@joaofcb:
As I always said, you're free to fix a date... I dont organize when I dunno when you're all here.
And also against the Darks if you want, our image suffers more from your forum posts than on any clan war!  finger  xxxw00t.gif

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: