Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: No teamplay on public servers  (Read 6170 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« on: Tue 10.11.2009 01:19:37 »

Now please, attention everyone, DeineLtan wants to say something to me!!!  Grin
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #1 on: Tue 10.11.2009 08:18:38 »

As u wish, aka sova! :-D

You're fucking lame unfair team mate. You spent your energy stealing boots I was waiting for, refused to team play at every time and ended up with a smaller score than me. => no team play -> worse playing -> less scoring. I dont ask for healing friendly vehicles, that would be team play lesson 2, just do not sabotage at the own team just to be faster equiped than others. You can say what u want, but the bKrTs show a way better fairplay on public matches. Merci les mecs. Wojci had fun manta exploiting to return the flag.

ok, everything thing's out. Go ahead ban me :-P

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Tue 10.11.2009 09:53:43 »

xxxlaugh.gif  yea, go and try to teamplay with guys who don't even understand what you want to do...I didn't steal your boots, i came 5 seconds before they spawn. Great, you came there 6 seconds before, that doesn't mean you own them  msn012.gif 

And didn't say all you wanted...where is "fucking motherfucker" and others?
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:15:06 »

And when i said in team voice chat "Heal tank" or smth else, don't remember, you said "I don't understand russian"  xxxlaugh.gif  wtf man? Is that your teamwork? And you said it before i took the boots  msn011.gif
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:25:46 »

I already waited more than 10 seconds, you came way later and pushed me away. That's just lame, man. I dont steal vehicles nor boots, like you or this asshole Sc00rpy. Also mordspass had this attitude when i played once with him. Whats wrong with u guys? This is a game, a social game, even when its about murder and stuff. I am loyal to my team, to who ever I get in it. And then beeing about the 5th place is a good sign for your failure. If a good player asks me to have the boots I even let him have em, you got the biggest mouth with your B-button in game when anything is not pleasing you of your team. I didnt understand you really, when I said "I dont understand Russian, I said so because it didnt sound english to me and i want to keep team chat in english. I just laugh at your behavior, expecting help from others when you act like this, I make some notes in my psychology booklets and go on. No video game is worth getting seriously pissed about some internet nerds I dont even know. Even when my words get unheard and a bitchy reply comes back, I go on playing fair with people who do the same. And Wojci looking forward for the next manta-map on a unpatched server, then you see the why-is-my-avril-not-working-on-that-manta-tornado-flight! Patches come out for a reason, although they invent apparently more new glitches then they fix. Anyways. :-P

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:38:44 »

Well, you got your own first place by spawnkilling and roadkilling people with manta, not really focusing on getting the flag, you can surely be proud of it!  And no need for such long posts man, that only confirms the theory, that you are wrong and trying to prove your innocence before others  msn012.gif
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #6 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:46:37 »

whatever man. Ask Wojci, he saw me lots of times (and stopped me :-/) getting the flag. I never spawn kill, I saved the way of the only succeeding flag carrier of this game by killing people with the manta in the exit area of the containment base. I tried to explain you the advantages of team play, so your B-button orders are still obeyed, I know I wasnt and wont be unfair at all. And I dont give a damn about my reputation towards you. I only care about nice people.

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:50:40 »

whatever man. Ask Wojci, he saw me lots of times (and stopped me :-/) getting the flag. I never spawn kill, I saved the way of the only succeeding flag carrier of this game by killing people with the manta in the exit area of the containment base.
You are trying to justify yourself...once again  msn011.gif

No need to explain me anything, i know excellent the advantages of teamplay. But giving boots to someone, that will die anyway even before he gets flag is a bit...not smart xD
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:54:29 »

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #9 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:57:24 »

I share DeineLtan's opinion. I hate it when noobs and egomaniac people picking up power ups and wasting vehicles. Another example: lots of people enjoy to carrying flag under the protection of the darkwalker on necro but they never repair it....i have to repair it by myself.  finger

sova: what did you say to me yesterday when i killed you lots of times on anarchyhalls?

"fuck u"

Well fuck you too, noob. Learn to play and improve your skills or pls shut up. You act like cgo or scoorpy nowadays. And i don't care about your high ping, you don't have to play with us. Play with muslims, they're really near to you.  Crazysmile1

Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Tue 10.11.2009 10:57:32 »

hey eltan dont be sad cmon it was just a manta-fly shot one avril and i am down.
but i have to say it was funny, cause u were looking to the other direction and i was able to drive over u very slowly :D

aahhh...
and eltan i play on unpatched server cause:

the walldodges works
the boost works
ok avril reload isnt possible but who cares

see u online eltan
« Last Edit: Tue 10.11.2009 10:59:07 by Wojci »
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #11 on: Tue 10.11.2009 11:00:47 »

Ah, I had the impression I brought the flag completely alone to the shield belt where Wojci killed me with his manta exploit. Funny, never saw you having the flag or protecting the carrier. Think what u want man, stupid people always see their selfish behavior as justified. What's your point at all? Think really you deserved the boots more than me or any other in our team in this match? lmao

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #12 on: Tue 10.11.2009 11:07:16 »

And Wojci, I aint mad at you at all, just a bit desillusioned, because I know you prefer unpatched because of these reasons and thought you want people not to exploit the old weaknesses. And there really is the way not getting shootable by a avril while hurricaning, look that the avril strikes your manta under one of the propellars on the side. But manta exploit is really not a bad thing if its clear for all, I actually wouldnt even have fixed this. I just thought, its a dont for you.

Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Tue 10.11.2009 11:13:24 »

i dont have something against the manta-fly cause i think its a good ability from the manta.
and shoting the manta while flying is no problem i killed yesterday perhaps 3 or 4 guys so, i think its like the "lucky-avril" against the fury, but i have no problem with manta-fly. But when i see u next time u were carring the flag i go out of manta and kill u with rockets Grin
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #14 on: Tue 10.11.2009 11:18:51 »

No, I know you Darkies like the "dark side of the force" in game, i just also manta exploit from now on, I have fun with it :-) !
And with a shock rifle for sure, also your magical "one-shot-is-enough-for-125HP-with-shield-Flak-shots-on-any-distance" ( msn002.gif), but with rockets we'll see, your dodging has the same distance and I specialized on guessing peoples next place to be.  xxxshifty.gif

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Tue 10.11.2009 12:29:29 »

sova: what did you say to me yesterday when i killed you lots of times on anarchyhalls?

"fuck u"
You know it was sarcastic, man, don't start it again  tongue
Thigor
banned

« Reply #16 on: Tue 10.11.2009 17:27:08 »

wow you guys seriously need to relax, your like that angry german kid from the video haha

oh no he took my boots

he doesnt know how to play the game!

manta exploting!

so funny to read haha
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #17 on: Tue 10.11.2009 18:37:47 »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
in the middle of all of this, i LMFAO with this little pic, rolf  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

well...just some missunderstanding among these players. i don't really care.
i think these cases only justify more this new but frequently said sentence: "Ut3 is dieing..."
all i have to say

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Fijut
Doublekill Member

« Reply #18 on: Tue 10.11.2009 19:49:13 »

I already waited more than 10 seconds, you came way later and pushed me away. That's just lame, man. I dont steal vehicles nor boots, like you or this asshole Sc00rpy. Also mordspass had this attitude when i played once with him. Whats wrong with u guys? This is a game, a social game, even when its about murder and stuff. I am loyal to my team, to who ever I get in it. And then beeing about the 5th place is a good sign for your failure. If a good player asks me to have the boots I even let him have em, you got the biggest mouth with your B-button in game when anything is not pleasing you of your team. I didnt understand you really, when I said "I dont understand Russian, I said so because it didnt sound english to me and i want to keep team chat in english. I just laugh at your behavior, expecting help from others when you act like this, I make some notes in my psychology booklets and go on. No video game is worth getting seriously pissed about some internet nerds I dont even know. Even when my words get unheard and a bitchy reply comes back, I go on playing fair with people who do the same. And Wojci looking forward for the next manta-map on a unpatched server, then you see the why-is-my-avril-not-working-on-that-manta-tornado-flight! Patches come out for a reason, although they invent apparently more new glitches then they fix. Anyways. :-P

Did anyone read that? lol
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #19 on: Tue 10.11.2009 20:53:40 »

Did anyone read that? lol
Well i did, cuz i needed to answer smth  msn001.gif  But that's not interesting, believe me  msn012.gif
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: