Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PrototypE [4] vs Dark [3], 22th November 2009  (Read 14731 times)
Thigor
banned

« Reply #60 on: Thu 03.12.2009 00:08:04 »

arcane decided to have another try after he was unsatisfied with the first, this is part 1 and HD obviously

wink2.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #61 on: Thu 03.12.2009 13:00:37 »

So gj, I'm not going to waste more time on Arcane's low class productions.
The newly created topic was merged with the existing one, since this crap in Arcanes pants isn't worth a single line in the dark forum.  finger

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #62 on: Thu 03.12.2009 13:45:07 »

So gj, I'm not going to waste more time on Arcane's low class productions.
The newly created topic was merged with the existing one, since this crap in Arcanes pants isn't worth a single line in the dark forum.  finger
xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

Owned  Crazysmile1

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #63 on: Thu 03.12.2009 13:46:31 »

Vegaskills Videos FTW!

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Thigor
banned

« Reply #64 on: Thu 03.12.2009 14:50:48 »

31 seconds for one scene?

enjoy your 2 hour video  whistle

and where is your video vegas? do you intend to do one?
« Last Edit: Thu 03.12.2009 14:52:04 by Thigor »
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #65 on: Thu 03.12.2009 15:33:56 »

You know, _Dark_ prefers quality, not quantity...
darkredfox This post was removed by a moderator (spam)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #67 on: Thu 03.12.2009 16:09:07 »

GRRRRRRRR!

vegas may be awsome making videos, but there's one precious thing that he hasn't always...and that's Time. tongue

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #68 on: Thu 03.12.2009 16:13:37 »

and where is your video vegas? do you intend to do one?

The Video is about the quality. And it has been uploaded in 1080p. Some pc can't even handle that.  xxxras.gif

Thigor
banned

« Reply #69 on: Thu 03.12.2009 17:01:36 »

You know, _Dark_ prefers quality, not quantity...

for movies maybe, but apparantly not for players  blablabla.gif

vegas movies are good because he spends alot of time on them, some people dont have the time for such things remember

anyway you all have the right to your own opinions  tongue

vegas your replies are too angry, no need for such harsh words over a video
« Last Edit: Thu 03.12.2009 17:03:37 by Thigor »
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #70 on: Thu 03.12.2009 17:05:52 »

for movies maybe, but apparantly not for players  blablabla.gif

Sorry, but from a guy from PTE?  xxxlaugh.gif

assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #71 on: Thu 03.12.2009 17:24:40 »

Thigor just ignore them... They just can't act like adults and accept things xxxlaugh.gif
And let's just leave it at that, I bet that even vegaskill didn't see the vid...

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #72 on: Thu 03.12.2009 17:26:40 »

rolf, where are the popcorn? Grin

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
darkredfox This post was removed by a moderator (spam)
joaoFCB This post was removed by a moderator (spam)
Thigor
banned

« Reply #75 on: Thu 03.12.2009 17:38:59 »

Sorry, but from a guy from PTE?  xxxlaugh.gif

I dont recruit people, I have no authority in the clan - I just play

but we never recruited 3 guys in one day or so, always petty arguements here between us, I bet this wouldnt happen if I didnt have PTE tag, I never had problem with you guys  Cool

quality is a loose term, what you find as quality - others may not

personally I just like to see the kills, not all crazy angles and stuff, they are nice if used right but I still like bread and butter frag vids
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: Thu 03.12.2009 18:11:18 »

The 3 ex-R3gul4rs literally forced their ban, requested to get banned, 'me too, me too!'. So it has been. Their shallow minds didn't yet realize that this became true.
...'If I wanted to be pathetic, I could just re-register :D' - that apparently didn't work out.
Now I still get spam mails and messages on youtube, ranging from 'I would say sorry, (...) so if what basher told me that german phrase meant is true (after i actually said it) Then i guess i meant it. ban away ...' to 'put the past behind us?' and down to the lowest levels 'so mr VegaSkill, you can (...)'.

Let me say it this way, those guys are there where they belong, and stop delivering messages for them - now that Assassin promised, he won't deliver no more messages, Thigor has to do the 'dirty work'?
Just in case, Thigor, I don't care what reasons you bring up now for posting Arcane's video.  Wink

About the video Bloody posted here: it is a sample to check my way to encode 1080p in 16:10 instead of 16:9, nothing more. Ppl already asked how to do this.  Azn

Ok, so here Arcane can learn how to make a good video (because YES, yesterday he spammed me via mail, again): !

No, seriously, banned means banned. nunu.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Thigor
banned

« Reply #77 on: Thu 03.12.2009 18:24:09 »

I posted the videos as I thought the people here would like to see them, basher asked me to post his suspense video though

and I'm not being told to say anything, I am just saying it myself since you are being unreasonable, I understand about the other 3 guys but you hold a grudge against everyone associated with them  xxxras.gif

their bans are none of my business, I dont understand why you are telling me this either
Thats between you and them, they havent asked me to ask you to unban them, they were banned for a reason

if I wanted to post for them, I'd just directly quote their posts and paste them in, not being the messenger boy, if you dont want anymore videos posted by the banned people, say so  Crazysmile1
« Last Edit: Thu 03.12.2009 18:27:33 by Thigor »
aka_sova This post was removed by a moderator (spam)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #79 on: Thu 03.12.2009 19:01:49 »

The main reason why we recruit so many is, because ppl like mordsspass, splitter, darklybishop and so on, quit UT3 and a clan with 3 or 4 active members needs new members. So if we would wait 3 months the clan would die. And as you may know ut3 isn't so popular. And why the fuck do you care about our recruitments?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print

Jump to: