Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PrototypE [4] vs Dark [3], 22th November 2009  (Read 14740 times)
Thigor
banned

« Reply #80 on: Thu 03.12.2009 19:18:19 »

Sorry, do you want to say, that our new members are cannon fodder? Each of them can bend you. oh,

yes yes, all dark players are gods silly me for questioning them, its not the skill of the recruitments but the quantity and the frame of time

I dont care, I just thought I'd point it out after you are talking about "dark is quality not quantity" etc

and I saw mord playing the other day

« Last Edit: Thu 03.12.2009 19:32:23 by Thigor »
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #81 on: Thu 03.12.2009 20:57:18 »

for movies maybe, but apparantly not for players  blablabla.gif
anyway you all have the right to your own opinions  tongue
vegas your replies are too angry, no need for such harsh words over a video

I dont recruit people, I have no authority in the clan - I just play
but we never recruited 3 guys in one day or so, always petty arguements here between us, I bet this wouldnt happen if I didnt have PTE tag, I never had problem with you guys  Cool

yes yes, all dark players are gods silly me for questioning them, its not the skill of the recruitments but the quantity and the frame of time
I dont care, I just thought I'd point it out after you are talking about "dark is quality not quantity" etc

thats predominantly waste

I don't wanna explain u in detail what "quality" means from _darks_ point of view, but since ur words are simply not true there's the need for adjust this:

We never choose our members only by skill, but also by their behaviour and character. Since some of us already met in real life, we know each other pretty good and aren't focused that much on ut3 as some of u all may think. People like Basher eg., who often asked to join, might be skilled enough but thier character simply doesn't meet our expectations. What we do is: we always look for good and gentle people, independent from our actual number of active players and discuss them in our forum. We've asked lightmyfire long time before he joined wether he would like to. With the retirement of Splitter and Martini, our passive scan became more active and we increased the effort to get some of them. Anyways the discussion about them began long time before in our closed section, so that wasn't a kind of hectic actionism but the result of our retrieval. The point that they all joined on the same day is nothing but fluke. So, does it begins to dawn on u what quality of players means by our outlook??
Honestly thats why _dark_ became one of the best ut3 "brands" whereas other clans like
u know what to put in here
are more or less little volcanos that sooner or later break off and quit the game or stir their members. _Dark_ runs since a long time and in the long run we provide more substance than most of the other (vctf)-clans (btw: our alive page is the best exaple for the significance in the ut3-community)
See u online!
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #82 on: Thu 03.12.2009 21:43:03 »

first time in months
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #83 on: Thu 03.12.2009 21:57:29 »

first time in months

Congrats, it's always good to see players return. Hope you keep playing Smiley.
And just to say so, I also look at the character of members wanting to join.
Guess why gabry and cgo were refused? They play decent but the way they act and respond on everything is just childish(even if they are 14 - 15). You can ask boomer about that and he will confirm with a smile.

I'm thinking this is my 3rd time to say this but here goes again... Let's keep our focus on playing the game and not trying to burn or degrade eac hother. After all clans are created to have fun(atleast in my opinion).

See all of you guys in-game and in the youtube frag vids Smiley.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #84 on: Thu 03.12.2009 22:27:45 »

well said Assassin. Now every1 calms down  xxxlaugh.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Thigor
banned

« Reply #85 on: Thu 03.12.2009 22:41:35 »

Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #86 on: Fri 04.12.2009 00:16:15 »

Anyone in here got problem with me in dark? Ive been in same clan since i started play, never clanjumped. Altho naerly all the good clans have asked me to join there clan, YES even pte. Bloody have asked me for more than a half year (three times) if i want to join. And the last time i thought at it for two weeks before i said yes. How many clans have you pte players been in?

Sorry all, just had to defend myself.

//L1ghtmyf1re
« Last Edit: Fri 04.12.2009 00:17:55 by Lightmyfire »
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #87 on: Fri 04.12.2009 00:18:12 »

alright King Büttner Grin

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Thigor
banned

« Reply #88 on: Fri 04.12.2009 01:43:57 »

Anyone in here got problem with me in dark? Ive been in same clan since i started play, never clanjumped. Altho naerly all the good clans have asked me to join there clan, YES even pte. Bloody have asked me for more than a half year (three times) if i want to join. And the last time i thought at it for two weeks before i said yes. How many clans have you pte players been in?

Sorry all, just had to defend myself.

//L1ghtmyf1re

from who? nobody questioned you l1ght

you were in MSF for ages even when it was dead, thats pretty dedicated

just rattling the dark cage  whistle

assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #89 on: Fri 04.12.2009 16:20:57 »

Are you being sarcastic? msn006.gif

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #90 on: Fri 04.12.2009 18:00:59 »

@Rolf: full ack!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #91 on: Fri 04.12.2009 19:32:45 »

Are you being sarcastic? msn006.gif

No. Otherwise it won't stop.  Roll Eyes

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: