|
Title: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Wojci on Thu 04.02.2010 07:50:09 omg the demo is out now!!!
but its sad that its not downloadable for germans grrrrr1 i hate german politic!!! for the others u can it by Steam Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: PainSavour on Thu 04.02.2010 10:27:47 I'll try it, though it looks like it's just a bad console fps.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Thu 04.02.2010 10:55:22 Lots of negative reactions on the steam forums. Ppl complaining about the controls and clunky gameplay. Fuck, I hope I didn't flush my money down the toilet when I preordered this game.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: PainSavour on Thu 04.02.2010 12:32:27 Well first try certainly wasn't very convincing the matchmaking takes forever and when I finally get into a game the host leaves after a minute. Got a whopping one kill as an Alien and died once. xxxlaugh.gif Looks like my estimate was right.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Thu 04.02.2010 13:44:18 Omg you can't download it as a german msn002.gif
Stupid USK -.-. I expected that the controlling is pretty hard. Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Wojci on Fri 05.02.2010 06:54:27 i got the demo :)
if u play AvP search for "A-Lion" !!! cu there Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 05.02.2010 13:57:42 Rebellion apologises for AvP demo fuck-up
http://www.vg247.com/2010/02/05/rebellion-apologises-for-avp-demo-troubles/ (http://www.vg247.com/2010/02/05/rebellion-apologises-for-avp-demo-troubles/) The demo is an old build made for the E3 convention. The full game will feature the hyper DX11 gfx and dedicated server support so I'll wait for the full game to arrive. @Wojci: damn, A-Lion should only be your clantag not your nick!!! Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 05.02.2010 14:00:29 I won't download it. As much as I heard some steam accounts got banned already. And I don't want that I can't playCOD and L4D anymore.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 05.02.2010 14:13:41 I won't download it. As much as I heard some steam accounts got banned already. And I don't want that I can't playCOD and L4D anymore. Banned because of what? Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 05.02.2010 14:24:46 Because you are not allowed to download in Alien vs Predator. At least some guys said that their accounts got banned.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 05.02.2010 14:34:26 Because you are not allowed to download in Alien vs Predator. At least some guys said that their accounts got banned. Ban the account because it's not supposed to be distributed in Germany? That's seriously fucked up :( Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Wojci on Fri 05.02.2010 20:04:25 m4rtini i will swap my Nick!!!
then it will be our Clan Tag!!! Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 05.02.2010 22:44:37 That's great Wojci ;) I'll join when my copy of the full game arrives.
A-lion will pwn :D Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 06.02.2010 09:23:44 "German Sega Support announces that upcoming PC Game "Aliens vs Predator" which is officially not realesed in germany won't be playable from german location.
Retailer says that austrian version of the game will work with austrian steam version. I say: Shure if you are in austria you've got an austrian ip. Retailer gives no warranty that the game works 100%. He will ask his distributor and post it on their site which is http://www.world-of-video.de (http://www.world-of-video.de) resp. http://www.world-of-video.de/index.p...shopengine_pi1 (http://www.world-of-video.de/index.p...shopengine_pi1)" Original Answer from a sega employee. "Because the game AvP won't get released in Germany, it's not possible to play the imported game on german Steamaccounts. [Superfluous Blablabla]" regards Michael Wichmann. smiley-headshot.gif heads2.png smiley-headshot.gif They'll check it via IP if you are from Germany. Wow I'm lucky that I didn't donate the money for the game yet, you (martini) have to play without us germans xxxconfused.gif. Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Sat 06.02.2010 10:17:45 I'm reading about it on the steam forums. Don't know what to say, I mean it's ok if they can't sell it directly in Germany but screwing up even those that imported the game is just wrong. msn006.gif
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: DeineLtan on Sat 06.02.2010 13:12:27 wow, thats really a bit going too far.
In some years, there's no German gamer anymore (or only some WoW douchebags^^), they all went to Austria or Switzerland! tongue1 *wonder if I could make money with a Swiss proxy-server on some German gamers xxxshifty.gif* Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 06.02.2010 13:17:09 *wonder if I could make money with a Swiss proxy-server on some German gamers xxxshifty.gif* You could. But steam bans all accounts which are playing with/on a proxy server. ::) Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: VegasKill on Sat 06.02.2010 13:28:11 ...is the game released via steam exclusively? Else just boycott it!
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 06.02.2010 13:37:32 ...is the game released via steam exclusively? Else just boycott it! You can play it via steam only. Dude I was glad that I never had to use steam before because it sucks like hell. Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: DeineLtan on Sat 06.02.2010 14:07:42 When my ISP turned off our Internet and TV connection by mistake for a day and a night, I wanted to play at least some offline Batman Arkham Asylum. But since I got the steam edition free to my grafics card GTX260 TOP I couldn't play it just because of this fucking log-in on steam. Annoying.
Happy end of that evening: Family Guy Season 6 on DVD :))) Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: VegasKill on Sun 07.02.2010 23:10:38 All clear to play AvP in Germany, you just can't order it directly via Steam with a German IP.
The demo will be automatically removed, so better wait for the imported full game. German article from pcaction.de Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Mon 08.02.2010 06:22:45 All clear to play AvP in Germany, you just can't order it directly via Steam with a German IP. The demo will be automatically removed, so better wait for the imported full game. German article from pcaction.de Angeblich =/ doesn't mean sure, but it inspiring confidence. Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: aka_sova on Mon 08.02.2010 10:41:37 If someone wants, you can give me your steam account, i will download the game and give the account back to you.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Mon 08.02.2010 13:43:32 If someone wants, you can give me your steam account, i will download the game and give the account back to you. Hm, that could work. But it's against the terms of use of steam. Only way they could find it out is via IP check. Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Mon 08.02.2010 15:38:07 You'll find out soon after the full version comes out. My guess is that it will work in Germany after all.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Mon 08.02.2010 16:32:10 You'll find out soon after the full version comes out. My guess is that it will work in Germany after all. I hope so, otherwise I have to kill all sega employees ^^ No tbh, that would suck pretty bad. I mean germany is one of the main gaming countries. msn011.gif They'd damage themself only... Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Tue 09.02.2010 14:12:42 YEAHA! Good news again. Just read a new article 'bout AvP. It contains a message from sega again.
It says that the game won't get selled in Germany and your not able to download it in Germany. But you are able to play an imported version of the game. Maybe the first post was some fake shit... greets xxxshifty.gif Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 19.02.2010 10:21:26 Just got the game. Can't wait to install it :>
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Wojci on Fri 19.02.2010 12:45:33 mmmh i have to wait!!! the game will come on monday :/
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 19.02.2010 13:28:08 Hahahaha :D
Played first missions from the marine and aliens campaign. And it fuckin owns! But for some reason my Predator Campaign doesn't work -.-. Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 19.02.2010 14:22:57 Ok problem solved. Just had to install the latest gpu drivers...
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 19.02.2010 14:26:54 Still waiting for my copy... at least I have Mass Effect 2 to fill in.
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 19.02.2010 17:50:45 Damn just played online with 14 other guys. Was so much fun :>
I was the best in every game with Alien 027.gif Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 19.02.2010 19:33:06 Sent this video to martini already. It shows the gore of the trophy kills in AvP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMx_zHMq_hg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMx_zHMq_hg) ALIENS <3 Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: DEVIL_77 on Fri 19.02.2010 20:19:16 Looks cool msn012.gif but i don't know if i will take it whistle2
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: aka_sova on Fri 19.02.2010 20:25:33 PREDATORS <3
Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Fri 26.02.2010 19:31:40 Predator vs Predator
(http://i49.tinypic.com/2d2gbxf.jpg) Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 26.02.2010 21:00:22 Predator vs Predator Pedobear just wanted to rape that kid on the right side but the Predator made a sneaky kill from behind :P Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Thu 11.03.2010 10:15:19 Yahtzee reviews AvP
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1516-Aliens-vs-Predator (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1516-Aliens-vs-Predator) he got it spot on :P Title: Re: Aliens vs Predator Post by: m4rt1ni on Thu 11.03.2010 10:56:45 the many FAILS in this game
http://www.wegame.com/watch/avp-2010-2/ (http://www.wegame.com/watch/avp-2010-2/) |