|
Title: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: aka_sova on Wed 31.03.2010 23:15:10 Hello to everyone. :)))
Yes, I leave the _Dark_ clan, I want to create my own clan, where everyone will be equal and be able to decide what he wants to do. My reasons are pretty simple - I'm not satisfied of organization and atmosphere inside the clan. I want to create something new, something different! We will struggle for our freedom there and will not let anyone abuse us or insult. An insult on one of us will be taken as insult of all of us, we will stand together to defend our decencies! I want to present to you my new clan, an elite army of soldiers - Stormtroopers. We only begin our journey, we will create our site with forum, IRC channel, we will buy our own server where we can sharpen our skills. By now I've only made a sketch of our new logo, take a look: (http://i43.tinypic.com/mw8rbs.jpg) I thank you all Darks for all you gave to me. I will never forget it. But time came to leave my home and begin my our career. Goodbye everyone! wink2.gif Everyone who wants to join our new clan, please write here! Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: dnc-mafia on Wed 31.03.2010 23:20:07 its soooo not a 1 april joke
i hope u leave the clan for real and the post i happend to on 1 april XD :P... joke Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: EisWiesel on Wed 31.03.2010 23:21:33 You finally make your own clan, i know it was planned for some time now.
I would be proud to become a member the Stormtroopers :))) Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Wojci on Wed 31.03.2010 23:42:30 sure with darth vader as leader XD
Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: joaoFCB on Thu 01.04.2010 01:01:29 actually sova is saying the truth..
this happens because everyone knows he doesn't like me, and bloody.bender invited me to join _dark_. i said yes, and sova got pissed, and here's his answer... Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: PainSavour on Thu 01.04.2010 08:58:18 I'll be also joining Sova in Stormtroopers. afrodd.gif I feel that _dark_ isn't serious about playing vctf anymore and the latest defeats against terrorists and bkrt really made me see that dark doesn't have team players and it lacks any skill, cohesion and leadership. I believe teh best in dark will end up in $tormtrooper$ sooner or later. :))) I will also be changing my name from PainSavour to StOrMTrOpR to reflect the change and my dedication to the future #1 UT3 VCTF clan. Everyone shall fear the impeccable aim of the Stormtroopers. ut-minigun-smiley.gif
Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Bloody.Bender on Thu 01.04.2010 10:09:37 actually sova is saying the truth.. this happens because everyone knows he doesn't like me, and bloody.bender invited me to join _dark_. i said yes, and sova got pissed, and here's his answer... Eeehhhm... I did?! Oh yeah I did.... Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Atomrolf on Thu 01.04.2010 10:55:38 (http://i40.tinypic.com/iqwynn.gif) Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: joaoFCB on Thu 01.04.2010 11:07:08 rolf xxxlaugh.gif
Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Hatr3dSurg3 on Thu 01.04.2010 11:47:01 n1 sova but our april's joke is waaaay better xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif
(http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6303/tucand.jpg) http://utforce.com/index.php (http://utforce.com/index.php) Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: aka_sova on Thu 01.04.2010 12:02:45 n1 sova but our april's joke is waaaay better xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif ahahah very nice xxxlaugh.gif Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Bloody.Bender on Thu 01.04.2010 15:00:48 n1 sova but our april's joke is waaaay better xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif http://utforce.com/index.php (http://utforce.com/index.php) Hey hatred what os-skin do you use? Do you have XP or Vista or win7? Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Hatr3dSurg3 on Fri 02.04.2010 11:51:18 it's called NeoGenix compact, on good ol'Xp. There are also 4 color combinations, nice visual style. afrodd.gif
(http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3707/desktoptz.jpg) Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: aka_sova on Fri 02.04.2010 12:40:31 omfg how can you work with such desktop? wasted2
Title: Re: I leave the _Dark_ clan to create a new one. Post by: Hatr3dSurg3 on Fri 02.04.2010 13:16:03 I'm stoned all day, I trip to it Crazysmile1
|