|
Title: Witcher 2 Post by: DeadlySev on Fri 27.08.2010 11:22:21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciyoGmnGyo&feature=player_embedded&fmt=22 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciyoGmnGyo&feature=player_embedded&fmt=22)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ravxVjnOoRM&feature=fvw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ravxVjnOoRM&feature=fvw) Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 27.08.2010 11:45:26 Looks good tbh. Didn't play Witcher 1 though!
Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: Proexxkill on Fri 27.08.2010 12:07:38 I am also loking forward to get my hands on this beatuy xxxw00t.gif. I played the first Witcher and it was realy good msn012.gif.
Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: m4rt1ni on Tue 17.05.2011 22:20:26 The Witcher 2 is out now!! OOOOOOOOHH YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ;D
If only i had the time to play it Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: Klep on Wed 18.05.2011 12:02:07 I played Witcher 1 and read all these books, really good stuff. Can't wait to play Witcher 2 !
Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: Proexxkill on Wed 18.05.2011 12:51:38 Today, today....when i come home from work.....OMG iam drooling......
Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: Klep on Wed 18.05.2011 19:03:09 Haha, tell about first feelings, I gonna play it as soon as I get money for it. Sooooon smiley_x0.gif
Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: Never$leep on Sun 29.05.2011 07:10:33 I am finished this game two days ago. I have full collect edition)
In this game 16 ending and really good graphics but its very hard for videocards...I have 50-60 fps with my radeon 6870 (1920x1080, extreme graphics off(option in the game) With extreme graphics i have 15-30 fps :p ) And i know one very big quest(right?) bug... When you will start play this game donwload two patches( if you have license) - patch 1.0.0.3 and after this patch - special patch 1.1 ( for 1.0.0.3 version) The second patch improves graphics and you get + 15-20 fps The Witcher 2 is good game with nonlinear and interesting story. PS good ost for this game. PPS 18+ is not joke :DDD Title: Re: Witcher 2 Post by: aka_sova on Wed 08.06.2011 10:02:18 That looks great, pity i can't play it. But i think my father will like it. ;D
|