Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => Other Games => Topic started by: m4rt1ni on Thu 29.09.2011 17:21:13



Title: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: m4rt1ni on Thu 29.09.2011 17:21:13
Post your Origin username here. Mine is _Dark_m4rt1ni, maybe we can hook up and play a couple of games together.


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: Proexxkill on Thu 29.09.2011 18:33:41
2 bad that i dont have the beta, otherwise i will be gladly join u!!i have to wait till october 29......So how it is? It is beter than BBC2??

R.I.P.


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: m4rt1ni on Thu 29.09.2011 21:05:20
It's an open beta, every1 interested can get it here http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta (http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta)


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: Proexxkill on Fri 30.09.2011 17:01:04
Nice..:D..2 bad i am not home for the weekend...maybe sunday i will try it.


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: PainSavour on Fri 30.09.2011 17:53:49
Origin nick is PainSavour (who would've guessed).

Still a complete noob though, I don't really play modern warfare fps games much, but I do enjoy the 64p conquest with vehicles.  afrodd.gif


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 01.10.2011 00:00:23
Battlefield is too ez on public servers :/ I mean its fun but gets boring quite fast. I was rank 3327 at skill level *brag brag* :D out of a few million Smiley_grin


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: JohanLule on Fri 30.12.2011 21:16:22
Bought myself a copy of the game today, just because all critics raise the game to the skyes. Gona see if I can find any dark players online


Title: Re: For anyone playing the BF3 BETA
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 31.12.2011 15:07:33
Bought myself a copy of the game today, just because all critics raise the game to the skyes. Gona see if I can find any dark players online

I have it as well but not installed yet. Got to install Win 7 first :$