Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => General => Topic started by: Matzer on Mon 31.12.2012 17:05:05



Title: New Year
Post by: Matzer on Mon 31.12.2012 17:05:05
Hey my darky friends   msn012.gif

I wish you all a good start into the new year  afrodd.gif

Greatings  Matzer


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: VegasKill on Mon 31.12.2012 17:35:56
Let the coming year be as good as 2012 was! Happy new year, everyone! hailing.gif


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: darkredfox on Mon 31.12.2012 20:17:53
Hey friends, I wish you a nice party and will be online tonight, after my family is sleeping.  xxxshifty.gif Some glasses of rhum are extinguishe'd, but I want more! I'll drink some Dictador 20ys on all things I love and damn, at least one for my Darkies.  afrodd.gif

Greetz f0xy


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: aka_sova on Mon 31.12.2012 20:24:39
HAPPY NEW YEAR DARKIESS!!!!  wink2.gif wink2.gif wink2.gif wink2.gif wink2.gif

Don't drink too much, or you won't be able to drink tomorrow as well  Crazysmile1


Wish you all the best, my friends. I hope some day i will be able to play with you again like in the good times!  afrodd.gif


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: Xirios on Mon 31.12.2012 22:19:22
Frohe Ostern :> Leckere Eier tongue1


But seriously  :)))

(http://happynewyear2013.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/happy-new-year-2013-best-wishes.gif)


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: DeadlySev on Wed 02.01.2013 12:16:49
ooooh man good moring all! and a happy new year!!!


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: DEVIL_77 on Thu 03.01.2013 21:15:02
Bonne année à tous  victory.gif

PS : SEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV noob  ;D  msn012.gif


Title: My new 3D TV
Post by: Matzer on Sat 06.07.2013 01:45:26
I have bay a new 3dtv 75 zoll 189cm  4500 € ^^
Best Gameming station ever   :)))

And my Sound  msn012.gif
2000 watt sinus for sound!!!

And Key,Mouse and headset from razer

Look this  afrodd.gif


(http://i.imgur.com/tAyr0m2.jpg)

da siehste Sev^^

datum von der camara stimmt nicht ist heute aufgenommen ^^

[Trans: Date displayed on the camera is wrong. I took it today.]



[Edit von Bloody: Ich hab deine drei Posts zusammengefügt und den Link zum Bild gefixt :) Grüße]


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: DeadlySev on Sat 06.07.2013 10:29:38
Hooooly fucking shit!!!!!! xxxw00t.gif xxxw00t.gif


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: RattleSN4K3 on Sat 06.07.2013 16:34:00
I found a mistake.  xxxras.gif
You bought a Wii (even tho, as a media center and Emulation console, it is really great)  wink2.gif

I must agree with Sev  xxxw00t.gif


Title: Re: New Year
Post by: RattleSN4K3 on Sat 06.07.2013 16:38:32
Here's one advice to buy  ^-^

The worlds largest tablet. Lenovo Ideacentre Horizon 27
http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/lenovo-ideacentre-horizon-27/4505-3118_7-35561100.html (http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/lenovo-ideacentre-horizon-27/4505-3118_7-35561100.html)



Title: Re: My new 3D TV
Post by: VegasKill on Sun 07.07.2013 08:05:27
Best Gameming station ever   :)))
Nice lineup msn008.gif


The worlds largest tablet.
Don't ever buy a tablet if you won't utilize it mobile. It may be a good idea if you go to university and can make notes directly on pdf files... but at home, you don't benefit from tablets at all. The screen quality is far behind the less expensive PC monitor models. Especially with increasing screen size the ghosting and illumination problems increase. :-[