|
Title: Can i join Dark? Post by: Xirios on Fri 25.01.2013 07:25:06 Hi All
Play in Dark proposed me Sev some time ago, but scarcely yesterday I decided to ask about join here. How i play - think You know. I'm not so gut player, but have desire to play (TDM, 1/1, BTA). UT3 doesn't bored me. Actually i have time to play evenings (i'm going to change my job, but think, that this will not change my activity). Willingly sit in reserve. I don't expect for matches (UT3 is dead), only at good pleasure. I'm no conflict and tight-lipped person. Don't cause any problems. I undertake a cultural conversation only then, when someone insult me. Country: Poland, Stettin. English: not perfect, but i can communicate. Communication: TS, IRC, FB. My actually, new nick is Anna_Sandstorm (lose Xirios account long time ago (Gamespy)). Played too as a Cykada in 2011, but don't remember a pass. Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: Bloody.Bender on Fri 25.01.2013 13:47:41 Hey Xirios/Cykada/Anna. No need to welcome you to the forum, considering that you use it on daily basis ;D
Big upvote from my side. We've been playing dozens of games together or against each other in 2on2, 4on4 etc. KURWA! JA PIERDOLE... and so on. Apart from that I doubt that it will hurt anyone to have a girl in the clan :) Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: joaoFCB on Fri 25.01.2013 16:54:24 Why Anna_Sandstorm, btw? Xirios was much better tongue1
Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: Xirios on Fri 25.01.2013 18:48:31 I wanted another nick, but all were busy. So I wrote a phrase, which i had in mind :)
Anna Sandstorm is a character of sf book, which i'm going to publish in this year. Yes, i liked my first account (Gamespy smiley-notok.gif) Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: VegasKill on Fri 25.01.2013 22:14:09 Oh well, I will have to quote this...
"I am in Dark Clan" drinks.gif Rock1 yiiiiha.gif - Welcome Xiri. msn012.gif ;D You are now a trial _Dark_ member and can add the _Dark_ tag. Welcome! afrodd.gif Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: Xirios on Fri 25.01.2013 22:35:27 I remember this sentence :p
Thx m8s wink2.gif darksn1 Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: DeadlySev on Fri 25.01.2013 23:28:58 weeelllccooommeeee hailing.gif squirrel.smiley
Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: darkredfox on Mon 28.01.2013 08:50:00 Hmm, Anna?! Chickens are always welcome to my clan! msn012.gif
Title: Re: Can i join Dark? Post by: Xirios on Mon 28.01.2013 23:29:29 ;D
|