Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => Videos => Topic started by: Berserker_BG on Sun 24.09.2023 18:19:27



Title: Summer Rush 2023 — UTBT Movie │ BunnyTrack World Records
Post by: Berserker_BG on Sun 24.09.2023 18:19:27
I am proud to finally release my latest UT99 Movie I have been working on for the past 2 months! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

This movie features World Record runs from the Summer Rush competition, which is hosted every year by the UTBT community. The game we play is Unreal Tournament and the mod is called "Bunny Track" or "BT" for short. The goal of BT is to play and finish maps, which include obstacle courses with puzzle elements. This mod has been around since a very long time, 2003 to be exact. We welcome everyone to come and give BT a try!

Feel free to join the official UTBT Discord here: https://utbt.net (https://utbt.net)


Special thanks to @VegasKill for his RypelCam Updates!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-XyyO1o7g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-XyyO1o7g)

(Make sure to watch it with the highest quality)


Title: Re: Summer Rush 2023 — UTBT Movie │ BunnyTrack World Records
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Thu 26.10.2023 20:46:11
I am proud to finally release my latest UT99 Movie I have been working on for the past 2 months! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

This movie features World Record runs from the Summer Rush competition, which is hosted every year by the UTBT community. The game we play is Unreal Tournament and the mod is called "Bunny Track" or "BT" for short. The goal of BT is to play and finish maps, which include obstacle courses with puzzle elements. This mod has been around since a very long time, 2003 to be exact. We welcome everyone to come and give BT a try!

Feel free to join the official UTBT Discord here: https://utbt.net (https://utbt.net)


Special thanks to @VegasKill for his RypelCam Updates!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-XyyO1o7g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-XyyO1o7g)

(Make sure to watch it with the highest quality)

Nice! Can't believe people still create new UT content. Great video!


Title: Re: Summer Rush 2023 — UTBT Movie │ BunnyTrack World Records
Post by: VegasKill on Tue 31.10.2023 11:12:38
With UT4 and UT3X discontinued, long live UT99  afrodd.gif


When I'll find some spare time over the winter months I'll add a save/load feature to the UT99 RCam... projects like this would definitely benefit from it. After all, UT99 works well for rewinding demos.


Title: Re: Summer Rush 2023 — UTBT Movie │ BunnyTrack World Records
Post by: DEVIL_77 on Sun 04.02.2024 00:10:16
 afrodd.gif Good vid  afrodd.gif and great work  afrodd.gif