|
Title: Ut3 Mods & Mutators Post by: aka_sova on Tue 21.10.2008 09:48:04 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vd7mbLF044)
Lets try to have fun with this mutator on our server, guys :) Title: Re: Ut3 Mods & Mutators... some stuff for our inspector xD Post by: VegasKill on Thu 19.02.2009 20:31:54 Want to ride a horse in UT3? FTW xD
Here: Title: Re: Ut3 Mods & Mutators Post by: darkredfox on Thu 19.02.2009 23:09:28 Woooohooooooo! Nice movies! Hey Sova, can u make me a special CustomChar? I've read a tutorial how to make this, but I think, I rather manage my horizontal hammer jump with 100% rate as do this with a well result. msnembarr.gif
I need a biomechanoid fox robot! A bit egyptian maybe... wink2.gif Title: Re: Ut3 Mods & Mutators Post by: aka_sova on Fri 20.02.2009 10:59:20 Great! I liked a lot of stuff there ^^
fox, i'm not character creator, i'm not good with organic things :( Title: Re: Ut3 Mods & Mutators Post by: darkredfox on Fri 20.02.2009 17:39:22 np, sova! wink2.gif
|