Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => Screenshots => Topic started by: ArcAne on Mon 12.01.2009 15:54:50



Title: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: ArcAne on Mon 12.01.2009 15:54:50
Something makes me think he is not a member of your clan:

(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/oneill2ls/ScreenShot00253.jpg)


Title: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: VegasKill on Mon 12.01.2009 16:03:03
Haha, how did you spot that  xxxlaugh.gif
Yeah, you are right, not anyone is dark enough to be part of the clan, this dude definitely isn't  finger1


Title: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: aka_sova on Mon 12.01.2009 16:26:42
lol you are not Dark by just hanging "Dark" label on your body  laughanim2.gif Crazysmile1


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: DeineLtan on Tue 03.11.2009 01:58:26
Yeah, i see some more players but couldnt make a screenshot of it. One was called anything like redfox or something and the other one, BlackHeaven I think...

 msn012.gif


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: joaoFCB on Tue 03.11.2009 18:44:05
Yeah, i see some more players but couldnt make a screenshot of it. One was called anything like redfox or something and the other one, BlackHeaven I think...

 msn012.gif
darkredfoxxx, our dear foxxxiiiii ;D is a member of this clan, as everyone knows ;D
so that guy is [_dark_]redfoxxx
i think :P


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Splitter on Tue 03.11.2009 19:15:43
nah its [_Dark_]darkredfoxxx.

blackheaven must be a fake


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: DeineLtan on Wed 04.11.2009 06:02:14
omg, you dont understand any joke, do you?  xxxlaugh.gif

of course i know its darkredfoxx, i talk a lot with him, he's really cool, but WEAKER THAN ME, to be precise!  xxxlaugh.gif

and BlackHeaven is an allusion on BlackSky, damnit!

I love to explain my jokes   finger1

 xxxlaugh.gif


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Wed 04.11.2009 10:55:06

of course i know its darkredfoxx, i talk a lot with him, he's really cool, but WEAKER THAN ME, to be precise!  xxxlaugh.gif


Congratulation  smiley_worship.gif

Why do you have to say that the whole time?  xxxlaugh.gif


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: aka_sova on Wed 04.11.2009 11:29:17
of course i know its darkredfoxx, i talk a lot with him, he's really cool, but WEAKER THAN ME, to be precise!  xxxlaugh.gif
oh, look at him, he's stronger, than darkredfox, he's HERO, pray to him!!! On your knees!!


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Thigor on Wed 04.11.2009 13:14:43
bunny hopping and spamming rockets sure is skillful  8)


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: joaoFCB on Wed 04.11.2009 15:06:25
bunny hopping and spamming rockets sure is skillful  8)
sorry Ltan...but have just got PWNED  xxxlaugh.gif

nah thigor, he likes to bunny hoop, but he hates to spam ;D


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Thigor on Wed 04.11.2009 18:45:36
sorry Ltan...but have just got PWNED  xxxlaugh.gif

nah thigor, he likes to bunny hoop, but he hates to spam ;D

I beg to differ, I'll get some video evidence :P


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: DeineLtan on Thu 05.11.2009 03:21:30
As long as my rockets still snatch you, I'm happy with it, thigor. I wont spent hundreds on high-end mousepads and precision gamer mouses and sit close on a desk infront of a screen, just to be able to snipe with enforcers. Thats to nerdy 4 me. I'm happy with my rockets on my couch. Guessing where you bunny hop is enough to kill you.  xxxras.gif

And I respect darkredfoxx a lot, he doesnt take it so serious like you guys. It was a joke (you already ruined), because you're always posing with your "darkness."  finger1


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Thu 05.11.2009 09:56:40
Lmao tbh I was kidding too, but sova was so serious...


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: aka_sova on Thu 05.11.2009 11:15:27
Lmao tbh I was kidding too, but sova was so serious...
Did my post look serious?


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Wojci on Thu 05.11.2009 12:13:58
cmon guys everyone of u is a joke!!! XD

(dont take it serious)


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: Thigor on Thu 05.11.2009 15:34:23
I use a basic dell mouse and an old mouse pad lol

Don't feel bad Dein, not everyone can be good at the game



Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: darkredfox on Fri 06.11.2009 14:18:35
Hehe you're funny guys! I like you too Ltan, cuz you look like a felon, but nice gaming with you. victory.gif

Indeed thigor you're a skilled player, but a Dell mouse? Thats explains alot...  xxxras.gif

Hmm, if I jump around, maybe I has too much bunnies to diner.  ;D


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: joaoFCB on Fri 06.11.2009 18:12:46
foxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D
hi  wink2.gif

;D, you got a clone! how nice!


Title: Re: Something makes me think he is not a member of the Dark Clan!!
Post by: DeineLtan on Sun 08.11.2009 18:33:48
You aint definitely chillin' on a couch infront of a 42" LCD, keybord on the lap, mouse on a bad mouse pad on a cardboard box,  like me, thigor. So I dont give a tiny shit if you were a hundred times better than me, I'm just having fun playing, and I'm in the worst case mediocre.

Dell is grossly overprized btw  xxxras.gif