Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => Screenshots => Topic started by: aka_sova on Fri 19.12.2008 14:09:06



Title: some of my pwnings
Post by: aka_sova on Fri 19.12.2008 14:09:06
some my pwnings

(http://i42.tinypic.com/35hg2tf.jpg)
(http://i39.tinypic.com/10ej32o.jpg)
(http://i42.tinypic.com/106y16q.jpg)
(http://i39.tinypic.com/rs91c7.jpg)
(http://i42.tinypic.com/2usah6w.jpg)
(http://i41.tinypic.com/i2shfd.jpg)

And here is a pic of one cool mod ^^
(http://i39.tinypic.com/2zqyfbs.jpg)

PS. Vegas, how can i make just little pictures of them, so if you click you can see them in full size?


Title: some of my pwnings
Post by: Nightmare85 on Fri 19.12.2008 15:54:29
I'm not Vegas but I could answer it, too^^

Make a thumbnail of your screenshot.

(http://i40.tinypic.com/wi7de9.jpg) (http://i39.tinypic.com/2zqyfbs.jpg)

You can use any tool to resize an image.
I used IrfanView (http://dw.com.com/redir?edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3000-2192_4-10021962&ontId=2192_4&spi=648cb9bdcc9234414bae3ffdb68ad102&lop=link&tag=tdw_dltext&ltype=dl_dlnow&pid=10865169&mfgId=59333&merId=59333&pguid=WCsgaAoPjGEAAGkLbp0AAAEN&destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.download.com%2F3001-2192_4-10865169.html%3Fspi%3D648cb9bdcc9234414bae3ffdb68ad102%26part%3Ddl-IrfanView) and resized it from 950px × 594px to 320px × 200px.

(http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5630/resizesa9.th.jpg) (http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5630/resizesa9.jpg)

Code is:
Code:
[url=link of full image][img]link of small image[/img][/url]

Other method:
You simply use the thumbnail function of an image hoster - for example ImageShack.
(My 2nd picture was created by it.)

Greets


Title: some of my pwnings
Post by: VegasKill on Fri 19.12.2008 16:23:41
Gj Nightmare.
Just don't use the "for forum" code by imageshack...
Read in the dark only - technical questions area about the reasons!



Title: some of my pwnings
Post by: aka_sova on Fri 19.12.2008 17:59:09
ok, thanks for help.


Title: Re: some of my pwnings
Post by: aka_sova on Sun 22.11.2009 01:35:58
Sometimes i have a bit of luck.

(http://i45.tinypic.com/160wg2s.jpg)


Title: Re: some of my pwnings
Post by: Thigor on Sun 22.11.2009 05:09:58
I hate playing BTA with high ping, I need 70 ish to play properly  msn002.gif

good screens considering the ping you have though :) I dont cap flags so its not as easy to get the top scores depending on your team :)