Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => Music => Topic started by: VegasKill on Mon 22.12.2008 01:32:35



Title: Collection of the most wired music videos I know
Post by: VegasKill on Mon 22.12.2008 01:32:35
Thats a collection of the most wired music videos I know. Enjoy  ;)

Basement Jaxx: Where’s Your Head At



Blur: Coffee & TV

Junior Senior: Move Your Feet

Royksopp: Remind Me


Tenacious D: Fuck Her Gently



Title: Collection of the most wired music videos I know
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Mon 22.12.2008 10:41:36
I really like this two videos.

OK Go - Here it goes again

http://www.youtube.com/v/pv5zWaTEVkI&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pv5zWaTEVkI&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony

http://www.youtube.com/v/Zx3m4e45bTo&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zx3m4e45bTo&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


Title: Collection of the most wired music videos I know
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Mon 22.12.2008 10:46:05
This one won the Award for Video of the Year.

The White Stripes - Fell in Love with a Girl

http://www.youtube.com/v/XRDi67G0Siw&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRDi67G0Siw&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


Title: Collection of the most wired music videos I know
Post by: Mordsspass on Mon 22.12.2008 19:47:05
lol Vegas the last video rocks!  smiley56.png


Title: Re: Collection of the most wired music videos I know
Post by: Mordsspass on Mon 19.01.2009 19:05:09
Aphex Twin wins the competition, hands down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatccHVfuhA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatccHVfuhA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0)