Dark Clan Forum

Guests Area => Movies => Topic started by: Nightmare85 on Sat 17.01.2009 01:54:31



Title: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: Nightmare85 on Sat 17.01.2009 01:54:31
Hey,
I like the new categories and I thought I could create a thread in the movies section.

Ok, now I'm thinking....
Sorry I can't remember  msnembarr.gif
I'll write it tomorrow because I go sleeping now^^

Greets


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: aka_sova on Sat 17.01.2009 09:37:50
Bolt  xxxlaugh.gif


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 17.01.2009 10:09:33
you mean dvd? or tv?

DVD = Superbad

Tv= i dont know


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: VegasKill on Sat 17.01.2009 11:53:48
28 Weeks later... wasn't thaaat good, but better than 28 days later  ;)

and 21, was a great one! Watch the trailer:



Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: Nightmare85 on Sat 17.01.2009 13:09:55
TV, DVD, cinema - what you want.

Uff... I think my last cinema movie was the Indiana Jones :D
Wasn't bad, but I like the older IJ movies more...

Greets


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: Heggi on Sun 18.01.2009 17:19:01
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425061/ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425061/)


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: Nightmare85 on Sun 18.01.2009 17:29:38
Get smart is a cool movie, yeah.
I laughed my ass out where Agent 86 (Main char) had a dream to be fat and in a prison cell.
When the guys came and said "Happy birthday" and pressed the cake through the hole and he ran to it and ate it :D :D :D

Greets


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: Heggi on Sun 18.01.2009 23:17:14
Steve Carell is a funny guy :)

My favourite seen is in the washroom where he is peeing and listening to what the russians are saying :)


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: DarklyBishop on Fri 01.05.2009 20:26:11
I saw Knocked Up from my computer at 720p And last time in cinema I saw Fast And The furiois new one
Today I will go see State Of Play to the cinema with ben afleck and russel crow


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: VegasKill on Tue 12.04.2011 18:01:20
Limitless and Source Code - both films are worth to be seen.


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: tyrwot on Wed 13.04.2011 09:20:53
Suckerpunch,

there are some greats special effects, but i've been disappointed:
the film is so predictable, you see there isnt any challenge, everythings looks so easy...
And the fact there are cute girls isn't enough to not be bored


Title: Re: What was the last movie you watched?
Post by: VegasKill on Wed 13.04.2011 12:30:30
Suckerpunch,

there are some greats special effects, but i've been disappointed:
the film is so predictable, you see there isnt any challenge, everythings looks so easy...
And the fact there are cute girls isn't enough to not be bored
The trailer is not so exciting either. If you say the movie is predictable, I'd say the main character is fantasizing before the *lobotomy and the movie ends with her as braindead puppet *(attention, image displaying gore)
seriously, do not continue if you are not sure... slicing a brain through the eye socket
(http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8573/lobotomy.jpg)



Some fun to watch: hangover & hangover 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKIZVRQwD4