Dark Clan Forum

Unreal Tournament 3 => Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3 => Topic started by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 16.05.2009 13:48:31



Title: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 16.05.2009 13:48:31
That "feature" doesnt work anymore. If you write 256 boots you will have only 3. 3 is the limit.

So it makes no difference if you pick up the boots or you kill yourself to get 3 again.


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: aka_sova on Sat 16.05.2009 14:20:38
well. use this "trick" in this case: "Tab button -> Up arrow -> Enter"

But ye, disappointing :(


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Nightmare85 on Sat 16.05.2009 14:41:45
Of course it works!
Maybe 256 is too much, try 255.
These are my 2 values:

set UTGame DefaultInventory (class'UTWeap_Enforcer',class'UTWeap_ImpactHammer',class'UTJumpBoots')
set UTJumpBoots Charges 231

I will change it to 255 now.

Greets


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: aka_sova on Sat 16.05.2009 14:43:54
i did not try it, i just believed bender.

bender, stop lying!  xxxlaugh.gif


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 16.05.2009 14:44:04
Oh! I tried it and it didnt work.

Sorry for the topic then.


Delete or close^^


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Nightmare85 on Sat 16.05.2009 14:52:53
To the others:
In some rare cases it may not work.
Then simply write both commands again and suicide.

Greets


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 16.05.2009 17:55:21
But I'm sure it didnt work with patch 2.0 because I just copied your code in the last thread and pasted it. And I only had 3 boots. But I set it to 251


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Wojci on Sat 16.05.2009 20:28:17
hey bloody summon boots still works on 2.1 the limit is 255!!!
try it and u will see that this works ;)


Title: Re: Reply to "How to summon Jump Boots Offline "
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 16.05.2009 20:30:02
hey bloody summon boots still works on 2.1 the limit is 255!!!
try it and u will see that this works ;)

Yeah Nightmare told me that it works ;) .

My Quote:

Quote
But I'm sure it didnt work with patch 2.0 because I just copied your code in the last thread and pasted it. And I only had 3 boots. But I set it to 251

Edit: Now you can train the "new" flagrun  xxxras.gif