|
Title: Stupid Gamecam! Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 13.06.2009 14:01:00 Now I have the Full Version from gamecam. When I try to open UT everything works fine, but in the preview box on the right side are green, yellow and rex pixels everywhere. When I start recording and try to watch it after recording its just black. Everything works fine with other games like Fallout, Pro Evolution Soccer, GTA4 etc..
Gamecam FPS are set on 30, so I set MaxFrames in UT to 30 too, but didnt help. I also googled for some stuff but without any success. Maybe some1 of you know what to do xxxlaugh.gif ( I dont think so), I'll start a new thread in the Epic Forums too, but this idiots didnt send me a Accountactivatione-mail till now. ::) Title: Re: Stupid Gamecam! Post by: INFERNAL-9 on Sat 13.06.2009 14:14:59 RypelCam_3_0_2 where to copy the files of the program, in which directory? I've heard that it's a good program
Title: Re: Stupid Gamecam! Post by: aka_sova on Sat 13.06.2009 17:14:46 use fucking Fraps, gamecam sux.
Infernal, wrong thread. In instruction to RperlCam it's written how to install. Title: Re: Stupid Gamecam! Post by: Bloody.Bender on Sat 13.06.2009 21:05:33 use fucking Fraps, gamecam sux. Ok once again! FRAPS DONT WORK ON MY PC!?! DONT ASK ME WHY?! Edit: The Full Version of Gamecam is way better than Fraps |