Dark Clan Forum

Unreal Tournament 3 => Dark Clan & Unreal Tournament 3 => Topic started by: aka_sova on Sat 27.06.2009 15:45:38



Title: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: aka_sova on Sat 27.06.2009 15:45:38
Let's play today's evening this awesome mode on Bk.rt's second server here - 212.187.208.216.

See you there!  xxxw00t.gif

You can find Bombing run of fileplanet - http://www.fileplanet.com/199439/190000/fileinfo/Unreal-Tournament-3---Bombing-Run-Mod (http://www.fileplanet.com/199439/190000/fileinfo/Unreal-Tournament-3---Bombing-Run-Mod)


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: dark on Sat 27.06.2009 18:05:46
yeah i played it today with basher tyrwot and sova and it made many fun

wich time we will meat us ?


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: Basher-king on Sat 27.06.2009 18:49:46
21:00


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Mon 29.06.2009 23:41:00
I had a UT3 BR (Insta) Server erlier. I can start it up again. BR is great  xxxw00t.gif  Crazysmile1


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Wed 01.07.2009 17:27:12
I´ll post the IP later. I usually only have the server running on evenings and holidays. It is a lowgrav, Insta BR server. I hope to see some of you dudes there.   :)


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: ArcAne on Wed 01.07.2009 17:58:40
BR should have deffinitely been a gametype on release of UT3



Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Sun 05.07.2009 08:11:17
IP: 80.216.142.156:8017

Press F10 and type 'open 80.216.142.156:8017'

The server is normally only running on evenings and holidays. Looking forward to play some BR. Add me (JT-Ripper) as a friend and invite me to a match if you want to play BR.


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Sun 05.07.2009 20:26:24
New BR maps installed, too bad not all can be find in redirect. Please tell me if a map is broken or don’t work with redirect, I have not tested them all. Enjoy.


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Wed 08.07.2009 16:43:48
Status: Running (80.216.142.156:8017)


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Wed 08.07.2009 19:04:08
I really want to play Br online, when I'm able to play Online again  Crazysmile1

Connection "problems" (again)...


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Fri 17.07.2009 16:16:19
Status: Running

BR Server: 80.216.142.156:8017

There was some problem with redirect during last weekend.


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: Heggi on Tue 21.07.2009 00:02:19
Br is one of the best gamemodes in unreal i cant believe they took that away.
Anyway br in ut3 isnt as cool as in ut2003 and 2004.

Ut2003 will always be my favourite ut game.
It had all the stuff i liked and very few things that i didnt like.
Ut99 was cool but not as cool as ut2003 and all later ut games have had things that i didnt like.
Ut2004 would still be good if there were as many active players in good servers there as in ut3.


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Fri 07.08.2009 20:24:54
I will close the BR server for a while. No redirect is the reason, see http://www.ut3darkclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=798.0 (http://www.ut3darkclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=798.0)


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: Bloody.Bender on Mon 10.08.2009 11:56:48
I'd really like to play on it. But I dunno why my BR doesn't work.


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Thu 12.11.2009 12:11:37
New BR Server up and running, IP: 80.216.128.107:8017
Press F10 and type 'open 80.216.128.107:8017'

Gametype: Bombig Run [Insta/Hi speed lowgrav/Jump & Ammo Mutators]

Please visit http://www.relicsut.com (http://www.relicsut.com) and download/install the maps in the maplist below to your computer. If you don't have the mutators and have slow DL, pelase advice me. I can look for the DL links for the mutators so you can download/install them on your computer.

Maplist:
BR-{AW}Hard-Court
BR-DiamondSword2K9
BR-FastAction-iGib
BR-GoldenMountains2K9
BR-HallofGiants2008
BR-HeroesOfAnubis-Final)
br-icefields
BR-Laambos_Black-Ice-v2
BR-Laambos_CityNights-Beta-v2
BR-Laambos_Hanger-wv2
BR-Laambos_Holy-Crap-Ola-v2
BR-Laambos_OlympicCourt-WV3
BR-Laambos_Purgatory-][
BR-Laambos_Rollin_On-WV3
BR-Laambos_SpaceBallZ-WV2
BR-Laambos_Unreal_Challenge-V2
BR-LavaGiantClassic2K9
BR-Mosque
BR-No_PathNode_Station
BR-SIG-BumperPool
BR-SIG-Halloween-08
BR-SpaceStation
BR-Strident
BR-TR-BombingHoops_BETA1
BR-TR-ChiArenaV2
BR-TR-ConveyorV3
BR-TR-FacingWorlds
BR-TR-HeroesOfAnubis
BR-TR-Icelands
BR-TR-Nethedral
BR-TR-NethedralNano
BR-TR-NodeRunnerV2
BR-TR-RaptorsFury
BR-TR-RoundAbout
BR-TR-Sanctuary
BR-TR-SanctuaryIBR
BR-TR-Suspense
BR-TR-TwinTombsIBR
BR-W00TFB1
BR-Voids-Arena-beta2
BR-Voids-Arena-IBR
BR-Voidy-Islands-v1
BR-Voidy-MatrixLobbyIBR"
BR-Voidy-RomraMoonStation
BR-Voidy-TempleBurnerb4a
BR-Voidy-ThornsIBR


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: aka_sova on Thu 12.11.2009 12:51:34
JT, the problem is that it's very hard to gather ppl on Bombimg run server together  msn011.gif


Title: Re: Having fun with Bombing run!
Post by: JT-Ripper on Thu 12.11.2009 13:25:31
Yes thats true, but i like BR so I will keep the BR server running for a while  msn012.gif