|
Title: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: janodal on Sat 21.11.2009 22:23:52 so one of my favorite hobbies is photoshopping
so I create some coole pictures,I think what about u? ps: here is my last picture for my clan(WA) http://img682.yfrog.com/i/wapain.png/ (http://img682.yfrog.com/i/wapain.png/) Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Sat 21.11.2009 23:18:42 what about u? We also like photoshop.Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: janodal on Sun 22.11.2009 01:09:04 Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Sun 22.11.2009 01:32:07 then show me u ps-skills :P I'm too lazy now, later. Or add me on facebook.Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: janodal on Sun 22.11.2009 13:58:29 Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: VegasKill on Sun 22.11.2009 14:00:26 You will probably find him if you search for aka_sova, I guess. ::)
Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Sun 22.11.2009 14:24:30 You will probably find him if you search for aka_sova, I guess. ::) Since there are nicknames on facebook, you can find using them too. But if u don't, add Sasha Ostapjuk.Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Sat 28.11.2009 22:21:51 ok here is what i made today. For my new facebook page. Hope ppl support it.
(http://i49.tinypic.com/2vtwqjs.jpg) Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: janodal on Thu 03.12.2009 17:17:42 ok here is what i made today. For my new facebook page. Hope ppl support it. (http://i49.tinypic.com/2vtwqjs.jpg) i'm in this group - i like it :) Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Thu 03.12.2009 18:29:21 thanks! embarrassed2
Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: m4rt1ni on Thu 03.12.2009 18:59:26 ok here is what i made today. For my new facebook page. Hope ppl support it. (http://i49.tinypic.com/2vtwqjs.jpg) May I ask, what's the picture suppose to mean? Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Thu 03.12.2009 19:18:08 Sure! That means, that mixing up many cultures isn't profitable for anyone! Hatred, skirmishes and so on. And in the end the strongest culture will dominant all others and will cause them to disappear.
Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: aka_sova on Sun 06.12.2009 00:33:52 (http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqrntd.jpg)
msn012.gif Title: Re: Photo Editings(photoshopping) Post by: janodal on Sun 06.12.2009 18:53:00 Sure! That means, that mixing up many cultures isn't profitable for anyone! Hatred, skirmishes and so on. And in the end the strongest culture will dominant all others and will cause them to disappear. u are so right |